Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
BlueBolter
#Anna4T7FR
PSN: BlueBolter
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Here's my guess on her story :

But first we all know she is Raven's boss. So I'll build from this.

I believe that based on the info Raven sent to her . She decided this mission ( TZ/Jin/Mishima stuff ) required more attention and thus sent Raven in another mission so that she could investigate in his place.
Signature " at least Anna Nicole's got an angle to 'em. Anna's are just straight up McDonald's brows. Girl gotta get it together. Those are tweezers, not lawnmowers.
"
- scarletcord

#Anna4T7FR
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ring4200
Her Armor looks like Lars Alexandersson, but i'm wondering if Lars at the end of Tekken 6, and go to work with Raven Team.
At least one other similarity they showed was her HAZ 1+2(?) is identical to Lars (1+2+3+4)~2 and I wouldn't doubt if she has a few others.
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
tyler2k
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Moved the thread to the Master Raven sub-forum.

Shout outs to whoever created it.
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
CTofficial
3rd Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
She's very beautiful and glad Tekken finally decided to put a strong African-American woman in the game.
Signature "Going somewhere?"
Koneko_Neko
Deity
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
my guess is that Devil Jin killed Raven and she investigate this.

(I like her a lot, but Raven was cool.)
Signature I am nearly the space cat---

My ultimate pick team
raikaze
Kyu
XBL: Tha IIkon
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
I was bummed out because Raven was absent thus far but now I can wait to get my hands on her. She will be my main character for sure
Signature Raikazekage
DinoTheDonDaDa
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: DinoTheDonDaDa
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
When she drops could someone make list of the moves she has from Kuni…. doesn't look like she has any, and Raven with a SET stance would be super OP
tyler2k
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Doubt Raven will have SET but she definitely uses the sword during certain attacks and I wouldn't if her hit box extended while using it, so I'm sure they'll be some similarities.
Koneko_Neko
Deity
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know who is her voice actor?because she sound like Taki (SC)and she has the same outfit too.
Signature I am nearly the space cat---

My ultimate pick team
QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
I recently posted this in the Raven forums, but it looks like that forum is dead for TTT2 Raven. Anyways, regarding f+3+4, it's noted that this move is delayable (f+3+4<3+4) but is it also known that you can choose to recover crouching after the second hit by holding down f+3+4<3+4~d ? It makes it seem like he's still attacking as you can go into FC df+3+4 and other mixups. It's quite seamless (straight break dancin'!).

This character looks cool, I'm gonna try her out. It was inevitable a ninja was going to be in the game, just a matter of whom. I wonder if her sword is unblockable like Yoshi sword/Kuni kunai.
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

Baron West
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm calling her "Maven" because saying Raven doesn't seem right, and M.Raven is too much.

The first thing I thought of when I saw the reveal trailer is "how will she be able to punish Shaheen's slide?"

She still has vampire's kiss, and hopefully the command is the same and it is still dash bufferable. I use that move a lot. It's not mad axes, but it really gets the job done.

BT Power Crush is going to be very, very helpful.

I like 1,2 Haze a lot. Making the opponent hesitate, even a little bit after 1,2 jabs is going to be very useful for applying pressure. Functionally, I imagine it will enable some new juggles, but I am hoping it will give her some funky wall combos and wall pressure.

Her rage art seems to have some great range, it looks like it hits from at least 2.5 which should be make it easy to connect.
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

ThaLonzMofos
3rd Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
I just have one question. Is she console exclusive or is she coming to arcade also? If she is coming to arcade, when is she coming? ...and if it turns out she isn't, why would they rework bob and Raven to have them pretty much unplayed at the highest level (IE: most asian/pacific tournaments and playgroups).
Signature Julia Chang Frame Data
http://tekkentrack.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83%3Ajuliachangframedata&catid=38&Itemid=82

Raven Frame Data
http://wiki.livedoor.jp/inatekken/d/%a5%ec%a5%a4%a5%f4%a5%f3%b8%c7%cd%ad%b5%bbTBR
PreezNT
Raijin
PSN: PreezNT
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ThaLonzMofos
I just have one question. Is she console exclusive or is she coming to arcade also? If she is coming to arcade, when is she coming? ...and if it turns out she isn't, why would they rework bob and Raven to have them pretty much unplayed at the highest level (IE: most asian/pacific tournaments and playgroups).

Namco are going to stream and showcase Bob and Raven tomorrow and they'll probably release them the same day or the day after in the arcades.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...m-on-augus.html
Signature When you can't even kill yourself -

Buff df+1,4.... FeelsBadMan

DYNA$TY
Deity
PSN: Akushitsu
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by QDogg
I recently posted this in the Raven forums, but it looks like that forum is dead for TTT2 Raven. Anyways, regarding f+3+4, it's noted that this move is delayable (f+3+4<3+4) but is it also known that you can choose to recover crouching after the second hit by holding down f+3+4<3+4~d ? It makes it seem like he's still attacking as you can go into FC df+3+4 and other mixups. It's quite seamless (straight break dancin'!).

This character looks cool, I'm gonna try her out. It was inevitable a ninja was going to be in the game, just a matter of whom. I wonder if her sword is unblockable like Yoshi sword/Kuni kunai.
But you're at -23 after f+3+4,3+4, I don't think crouching is going to make a difference in that situation. In tag 2, I used the f+3+4,3+4~d as an ender after TA at the wall. If they lay, ws3+4 hits grounded; if they tech then ws3 w! / fc,d/f+3+4 50/50. 1 of things that sucks about backroll being removed is that we can't run up f+3+4 to punish backroll from fdft. RIP full f+3+4 juggle for backrolling T6.0-TTT2.
Signature Team Next Generation
S2_Dotoring
Broken mess
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
ff3 still exists, launches
2,4 S!
Haze makes her completely invisible
b2,4,??? string, S!
qcf3 no launch, nosebleed stun
BT 3+4 still launches high if used mid air (df2 BT 3+4 etc)
qcf2 db2 BT f4,3 S! qcf3 HAZ 4(?) works
Rage Art has crazy range, low crush
Rage Drive spins (ff3 ff4 into HAZ), first hit safe
Power Crush is mid

Last edited by S2_Dotoring on Aug 1st, 2016 at 12:45

Signature t7 sux
PreezNT
Raijin
PSN: PreezNT
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by S2_Dotoring
ff3 still exists, launches
2,4 S!
Haze makes her completely invisible
b2,4,??? string, S!
qcf3 no launch, nosebleed stun
BT 3+4 still launches high if used mid air (df2 BT 3+4 etc)
qcf2 db2 BT f4,3 S! qcf3 HAZ 4(?) works
Rage Art has crazy range, low crush
Rage Drive spins (ff3 ff4 into HAZ), first hit safe
Power Crush is mid

Lol I thought it was because of the shitty niconico 240p 30fps gameplay. That's really good if that's the case.

Btw isn't the last hit on her RD unblockable? or you can't finish the string if they blocked it the first hit? But she looks great and already seems much better than OG Raven
Signature When you can't even kill yourself -

Buff df+1,4.... FeelsBadMan

QDogg
Manji Foot Soldier
PSN: Qunimitsu
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
T7FR Master Raven Showcase:
https://youtu.be/UvW0GQRXO_4
Signature "Live, love, laugh, enjoy life."
Kirby Puckett, Minnesota Twins
1960-2006

tyler2k
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PreezNT
Lol I thought it was because of the shitty niconico 240p 30fps gameplay.
Exactly, by evidence of the 60 FPS reveal, she's invisible half the time just like in the old games.
tyler2k
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PreezNT
Btw isn't the last hit on her RD unblockable? or you can't finish the string if they blocked it the first hit? But she looks great and already seems much better than OG Raven
Actually the person playing Raven shows RD into DOT 2 first before doing the UB! which means her RD does give stance options but more importantly, this means Raven should be able to perform HAZ 2 out of DOT stance, an interesting buff.
Rezz
Dragon Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
bb2 no longer being NC is pretty pig imo
Signature