Page Splits 1...<151617
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#321 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sephy009
How exactly was that relevant skeering? T7 probably isnt coming out on console for another year or something. Plus he isnt even good so why "good riddance"?

Oh my god he's possibly the most annoying character sorry. I don't mind the "troll" moves etc. What bugs me about him is his sheer size during game play. He has the weirdest hit box issues and half the time you can't clearly see his arms to break grabs etc.

So yeah, of my own volition I say good riddance. But of course, some damnable deus ex machina transition might be thrown in to give him his own precious reliquary treatment into T7, much as it appears for Jun.
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
grumpy64
War Lord
#322 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Skeering
Oh my god he's possibly the most annoying character sorry. I don't mind the "troll" moves etc. What bugs me about him is his sheer size during game play. He has the weirdest hit box issues and half the time you can't clearly see his arms to break grabs etc.

So yeah, of my own volition I say good riddance. But of course, some damnable deus ex machina transition might be thrown in to give him his own precious reliquary treatment into T7, much as it appears for Jun.

those hit boxes hurt him a lot more then help him. Sure his throws are difficult to see but i think that's more then balanced by the fact that he may very well have the worst lows in the game bottom 5 for sure The're all crap on block and the ones that lead to damage are really bad on block. I would gladly give up unseeable throws for a better low game. Just take a couple block frames off here and there.
sephy009
7th Dan
PSN: sephiroth_angel1
#323 “Quote” Edit Post
I take it back, full crouch d/f 2 and while standing 2 mixups are funny as fuck. I swept a guy 3 times in a row earlier so every time I crouched he commited to a crouch then got while standing 2ed. Funniest shit of all time bar none.
Signature
sephy009
7th Dan
PSN: sephiroth_angel1
#324 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if its been said but getting off the ground with ogre's 3+4 you can press the directional button towards your opponent to spam behind them. This is great for the people that will keep constantly attacking above you until you take a hit.
Signature
Ring4200
Tekken Lord Black
XBL: RyuxXxLars4200
#325 “Quote” Edit Post
I play ogre no much, but sometimes with another character in Tag.
Signature DEVIL KAZUYA: The hero of the [Iron Fist] that never end.
JUN: What a incredible [speech], you say darling.
JIN: You're the best [dad].
LARS: It's nice a word Brother, and here we go for the next [Battle].
📶📘La petite Abeille au Poing de Fer, qui traverse la lumière🐝💧.