TTT2 Sumo Combos (Tagteam)

Page Splits 1...<567
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
Ganryu/Bryan combos (I gave Butthurtbox most of these so yeah) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJBpDnTu0Y
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Hurtbox
1st Dan
PSN: Kazunori_Mishima
XBL: Hybridfiend
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Ganryu/Bryan combos (I gave Butthurtbox most of these so yeah) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFJBpDnTu0Y

#Kappa
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
Text version of the transcript of the Bryan/Ganryu combos

Byron McFlurry/Gannyryoo cambos

starting
JU, f+1+2, 2, qcb+2,4 TA! SSL b+2,1,2 charged ff+3
qcb+4, db+2, f+1, f+4,1 TA! df+4,1,2 fff+3
u+4, db+2, 2, qcb+2,4 TA! SSL b+2,1,2 charged ff+3
JU~5, ff+1+2~5, db+2, f+1, fff+4,1 B! dash qcb+2,4 (swag combo)
JU~5, ff+1+2~5, f+4,1 B! uf+3, f+1, ff+2 (ez pz mode)
W! f+4,1 B! 3,4,4, f+2,1,4 on smalls_df+2,3 on mids

starting
df+2, b+4,1 B! SSL b+2,4, uf+1+2~d CC df+4,1,2
df+2, ff+1+2~5 db+2, f+1, fff+4,1 B! dash qcb+2,4 (swag combo)
df+2, ff+1+2~5 f+4,1 B! uf+3, f+1, ff+2 (ez pz mode)
db+2_WS 2_ff+1+2, df+1+2,1, b+4,1 B! SSR b+2,4 fff+1+2
W! WS 1+2,1+2 (first hit hits grounded) B! b+2,1~SS f+4,1 (can replace f+4,1 with iWS 3,4 if u hev teh sweg) b+1~2,1,2,1,2,1,21212121212...
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
ghirlanda
Berserker
PSN: Tm-ghirlanda
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
hi guys, i saw that in the ganryu jaycee section no one mention the max dmg combo from every single ganryu launcher.
the combo is the following
with ganryu starting
launcher, 2 b41!B tag jc ff db1+2 1+2 gan ff uf1+2d cc df412.
it does 6 more dmg than the
b41!B tag jc db1+2 1+2 gan f3df412
and it's very consistent and kinda easy, the cc from uf1+2d doesn't require strict timing. I suggest to start use it! works from every single 1hit launcher, including db2
also i'd like to mention that at wall jaycee can you 3b1+24bf1+2 instead of ddf14 1+2 4 bf1+2, it does more damage. also the staple combo works even from a 2 hit bound bound like ws1+2 1+2. Maybe the section is just not updated and everyone knows this combo already but i'd like to inform people who doesn't know it

post scriptum: the juggle even works from df212, just remove the initial 2.
df212 b41!B tag jc db1+21+2 uf1+2d cc df412 86 dmg
Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Like us on Facebook.com/TekkenMilano
YT channel : youtube.com/TekkenMilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
Chamberjin
Fujin
PSN: Micah1-_
XBL: Chamberjin
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
I haven't updated the juggles for Gan/Jaycee in awhile...these both do more than the Gan d/f+2 juggle you had:

GN d/f+2, b+4,1,B!, JC d/b+1+2,1+2, GN u/f+1+2~D, WS+1, f, d/f+4,1,2--88dmg

GN d/f+2, f,f+1+2,5, JC d,d/f+1,(4),1, d,d/f+1,(4),1+2,B!, GN d/f+4,1,2, JC f,f,f+2+4--91dmg
Signature Micahjesus
ghirlanda
Berserker
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
i knew about the red bar one but honestly i found df2 ff1+2 too hard to do in real matches because of the high chances to get f1+2 instead of ff1+2 XD, but first one seems real interesting thanks!
edit: first oen doesn't function, last hit always whiffs. tested vs jaycee. unless there is a secret technique that's not reliable.

Last edited by ghirlanda on Nov 7th, 2014 at 20:44

Signature proud member - founder fer of TekkenMilano - the most active offline community in italy!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Tournament Organizer - TTT2placements: - 2nd place@Rome national tournament- 2nd place@Venice National Tournament- 5th place@LTT(Livorno)- 5th place@THT(Milan)- 5th place @poison3.0 (Rome). t7 placement: 5th place @milangamesweek; 1st@LUCCAComicsAndGames; 2nd place at BattleDome
ghirlanda
Berserker
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
ok so i think i found staples juggle for gan jaycee. the one from chamberjin works always, you just have to do uf1+2 very soon so the ws1 hits very high then dash into df421. it works from every luancher you just do 3 hit before launch, including the launcher(so it works from df2 b41!B,db2 b41 and from fcdf2 ff b41!B, for 87, 88 and 94 dmg)
from other options is better or necessary to put another move before the bound.
for example the best combo out of ws2 is
ws2 4 b41!B jaycee db1+2 1+2 gan uf1+2d cc df412 for 94 damage
for sit2 instead we do
sit2(clean) ws1 b41!B jc db1+2 1+2 gan uf1+2d cc df412 for 88dmg
from ff1+2 i always prefer to tag so i do
ff1+2 5 jc ff1 df141 df141+2!B gan ssl df412 jayce fff1, i dont remeber the dmg should be high 70 low 80s.
if you want to keep the uf1+2ddf412 ender from ff1+2, you have to do
ff1+2 db1 ws1+2 1+2!B jc db1+2 1+2 gan uf1+2d cc df412
anyway, for TL DR fags, the staple juggle is always the same
3hit prebound: jc db1+2 1+2 gan uf1+2d ws1 ff df412
4hit prebound: jc db1+2 1+2 gan uf1+2d cc df412
more hit prebound: i higlhly alert to not ta!
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Tofma
Dragon Lord
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
New(Too lazy to post them until now) and improved Ganny/Lee wallcombos to replace that old shit.

W! 2,1,2 (4,u+3) Deathpalm (120 off df1+2)
W! 4,4 (4,3,4) deathpalm (122)
W! ws1+2,1+2 (b+2,f,n 4,3,4) Deathpalm (Ws1+2 needs to hit as a low wallhit)
W! 4,4 (4,u+3) f,f+3+4 (For shits, giggles and style points)

Also any combo that goes "launch-b+4,1-(Lee ssl f+1+2,3) u/f+1+2~d cc d/f+4,1,2" you can replace Lee's filler with 4,u+3. Easier and does the exact same damage.

Lowparry ws2~5 2 b+2,f,n (x4) ws23 (44dmg)
d/f+2 f,f+1+2~5 f+4,3 ...
Signature
ghirlanda
Berserker
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
i made a minivideo about ganryu bruce and their incredible damage potential. They are just two combos(just different starter, the combo is the same)
hcf2 is kinda hard to hit anyway, you need to do it very early.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y53X12xxbVs
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Ganryu/Leo beginner combo stuff. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDoTD7GwElk
ghirlanda
Berserker
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
that is nice. i suggest always use the 87 dmg one from df2 since df412 gives a really nice wall carry and not just damage.
i uploaded another video about ganryu and bruce, it's an online match in which i did some interesting combos. The match itself is not interesting but i think the combos are worth to be seen. i put in the description of the video the interesting parts to see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-NCXPRAAFI
i'm also going to upload a complete combo video about ganryu+alex(which it is actually my main tag team), but i still have to modify some parts to make the video a bit cool(all combos are already made and edited, i just need a good intro and perhaps a good song, i'm stil not sure if put a song is better or not X) )
Follow us @tekkenmilano
ghirlanda
Berserker
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
TTT2 Alex/Ganryu - combo video with notations: http://youtu.be/j73BdwlWQ4c
Wall part will come soon.
Follow us @tekkenmilano
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ghirlanda
that is nice. i suggest always use the 87 dmg one from df2 since df412 gives a really nice wall carry and not just damage.

That's true, but the problem with that one is that it requires a decent bit of practice (for some reason I always drop it on 2P while I can do it semi-consistently on 1P) and the timing on the CC is pretty tricky, so people might want to do the easier, more damage one at the cost of off axis reliability or something, dunno.
ghirlanda
Berserker
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
keep practice! luckily with alex you don't need it that much but for example when i pair ganryu with julia bruce or dragunov i can do that 90% of the time. it depends a lot from practice and for the filler itself. For example with roger, doing agf into that is very unreliable because if agf is nto timed correctly the distance to do the correct uf1+2 always change, and b21cc df412 do just 2 damage less so it's more reliable. For bruce, and that is the best example, if you do df3(whiff)1(hit) as a filler uf1+2d is incredible hard to connect. However, if you do df31 with both hits(so ssr df31 to have a 100% accuracy), it is way easier. that's the only really hard and unreliable part. But uf1+2dccdf412 itself it's less hard than what you think, just keep practice x). So if you find a reliable filler to connect consistently uf1+2d, work on that one because really the cc after few months of practice will come naturally. and trust me it is worth the practice! 1)for damage itself - 2)for wallcarry - 3)because people will start to look at you as "someone who can do that extremely hard thing"(true story! here in milan people think it's like that and that i'm good in manuality,while the truth is I can't land more than 3 ewgf in a row xD! But hey i can land uf1+2d ccdf412 so i must be a legend )
if you really can't hold it, do " 1 ffn df412" for less damage but same crazy wall carry
Follow us @tekkenmilano
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#135 “Quote” Edit Post
If you have trouble with uf1+2~D, cc, df412 just replace uf1+2 with 4. Bit less damage, way easier.
Signature s3:
ghirlanda
Berserker
#136 “Quote” Edit Post
chb143+4 23 b33~5 ff df412!W ws1+21+2 b433 $ws4 hcf2
eddy+ganryu death combo from center stage. this is so damn hard specially the hcf2 at the end. but it's doable and deals 182dmg, so it's definetely a death combo. the easier way (intead of ws4 hcf2, do d1+2 b212121221212) does 175 dmg when all palms hit, and it's A LOT EASIER. i think ganryu is the most damaging guy you can tag chreddy with.

Last edited by ghirlanda on Mar 12th, 2015 at 12:46

Follow us @tekkenmilano
ghirlanda
Berserker
#137 “Quote” Edit Post

short video that explains why ganryu(front)+jaycee(filler) are probably the best team at wall in the game

Follow us @tekkenmilano
gettingfood
Raijin
PSN: Gettingfood
#138 “Quote” Edit Post
So for the wall combo that I've posted for the lei/ganryu team does work on everyone. However, it has some reliable issues on BIG characters. So here's the combo for that situation.

Lei
Df2 W! 3B PHX 2 TA! Ganryu 3,4,4 lei df1,1,1

Does the same damage. But it's never failed for me on bigs.
ghirlanda
Berserker
#139 “Quote” Edit Post
even if game is near the end of his lifetime, i'd like to mention i discovered a nice combo from ff2ch(props to a guy on youube that showed it in a video, i don't remember his name tho)
talking about the team ganryu-jaycee
ganryu first
ff2ch 1+2 dash 44!B tag - db1+2 1+2- dash over the opponent, 4 b21 cc df412
it is absolutely doable, very easy, incredible damage. if i remember correctly we are talking about 110+ damage without any walls.
pretty sure something similar can be done with every char that got a similar filler to jaycee one (for example jack u1+2), i didn't test it tho.
Follow us @tekkenmilano