Page Splits 1...<181920
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
PaulZ
Iron Fist God
PSN: PaulZ123
#381 “Quote” Edit Post
Good job moterating, Dr4gon. TZ's still respected, even when FB is around.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#382 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been a bit busy this week, thanks for moderating that one while I was away dr4g0n
Signature
ili2
Kyu
#383 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa/Steve stuff:

Alisa wr2_1+2_b3+4_db1~4 (TC) > Steve: fff2(B!), alisa: wr2~3+41213+4, steve: run df1+2

Dmg:

Alisa df2 etc df11, b43(B!) > Steve: ssR, walk forward, df1[2~1]~b,1~b~3+42, Alisa fff2

Dmg:

Alisa uf44_b3+4b3+4
> Steve: b3_42, Alisa: wr2~3+41213+4

Dmg:

Steve: b1(CH),~b, f3_41, df1[2~1]~b,1~b, ff2(B!), Alisa: uf32, Steve: dash df1+2

Dmg:

If just TCing into Steve an easy follow-up is fff2(B!), f3_42, df1[2~1]~b, 1~b, 3+42. From Alisas wr2 you get 86 dmg without TC this way, which is nothing to scoof at.

Had to convert from japanese notations in my head so I probably screwed something up.

EDIT: Bah, posted in the wrong thread by mistake, and it won't let me delete the post.
Zeilouz
Kyu
#384 “Quote” Edit Post
Hiya guys,

Can i know how do you withdraw the chainsaws during alisa's tag assault? Like from asuka's toothfairy then to f3,2,1?

And how do you fly from walls?

Thanks
dr4g0n
#385 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure what you mean by withdraw during her TA. I assume, the same way you always get out of the stance, but it's not really fast enough to be used.

For the other thing, if your back is to the wall, input b,b,ub, and you'll fly out a certain distance. It's a cute gimmick, but not something that can be overused.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
Zeilouz
Kyu
#386 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dr4g0n
Not sure what you mean by withdraw during her TA. I assume, the same way you always get out of the stance, but it's not really fast enough to be used.

For the other thing, if your back is to the wall, input b,b,ub, and you'll fly out a certain distance. It's a cute gimmick, but not something that can be overused.

thanks for the reply dragon, since the last string (from the f3,2,1) bounds right, so i bring in my partner for a tag assault. and instead of doing enders in the chainsaw mode, i want to use like (probably f 4,1,4?).

it could be by pressing (d, 1+2) after just after the partners tag assault. i might have some reaction issues though..haha.

today i played a few people online and people keep on wall splatting me (jack's df,1 string) and it bugs me so i was searching for a way for me to get out from a wall. cheers for that!
dr4g0n
#387 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zeilouz
thanks for the reply dragon, since the last string (from the f3,2,1) bounds right, so i bring in my partner for a tag assault. and instead of doing enders in the chainsaw mode, i want to use like (probably f 4,1,4?).

it could be by pressing (d, 1+2) after just after the partners tag assault. i might have some reaction issues though..haha.

today i played a few people online and people keep on wall splatting me (jack's df,1 string) and it bugs me so i was searching for a way for me to get out from a wall. cheers for that!

f3,2,1 does technically bound, but in all the years that I've been playing Alisa, I've never needed to use it. Also, I'm pretty sure there's no chainsaw B! move that you'd need to use outside of specific wall situations.

If you're getting hit by W! moves, then you should learn to block or SW away from them. Trying to wall-jump/fly away from Jack's wall pressure is begging to get hit and die.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#388 “Quote” Edit Post
Just use a different bound move for open area juggles. f+3,2 is useful as a punisher, but the follow-up 1 is useless.

Also, ditto on blocking/sidewalking away from the wall. Going for the wall fly against Jack is just gonna get you launched once you land.
Signature
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#389 “Quote” Edit Post
How do I stop getting bounded by Alisa's chainsaws(uf+1+2) after she does d+3+4? Seems like everything I do wont work or is it guaranteed?
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#390 “Quote” Edit Post
I believe the only escape is tag crash.
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#391 “Quote” Edit Post
Ah thats cheap. Thanks Fergus
PaulZ
Iron Fist God
#392 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm trying to find more oki gimmicks with Alisa. Is there anything after bound that leaves opponent faced down for oki?
TryHarder
3rd Dan
#393 “Quote” Edit Post
nothing that i can think of
PaulZ
Iron Fist God
Baron West
Iron Fist God
#395 “Quote” Edit Post
Are there any good follow-ups for u/f+3+4 on hit?
Signature An ounce of practice is generally worth more than a ton of theory.

My Youtube

ParabataiAlisa
Kyu
PSN: Parabatai08
#396 “Quote” Edit Post
What are the buttons to do a special combo with Lars?
I still don't know them
Signature