Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#461 “Quote” Edit Post
d+2,1 is only for wall carry right,besides the fact that the second hit launches on CH?
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
tyler2k
PSN: tyler2k1
#462 “Quote” Edit Post
Most importantly it's a safe NC poke that grants small combo on airborne opponents, thereby is semi useful as a reset
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Beginner Series: Throw System (Part 1, Part 2)
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#463 “Quote” Edit Post
Guys, d21 is one of Jinpachi's best moves...
-Safe
-NC and plusframes
-second hit on CH gives 90+ juggle
-second hit delayable
-relaunches for minijuggle on oki (example: flinchers after AP2) and on airborne opponents
-second hit can't be stepped.

If you only use it for wallcarry you're making it harder for yourself than you need to.
Signature s3:
spuckuk
Shihan
#464 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sandilord
Guys, d21 is one of Jinpachi's best moves...

-second hit on CH gives 90+ juggle

If you only use it for wallcarry you're making it harder for yourself than you need to.

Can you elaborate on this? I can't see how to get to bound from the CH
Signature GT: Spuckuk
tyler2k
#465 “Quote” Edit Post
For instance CH (d+2),1, d/f+1, d/f+1,1, d/f+3,1, B!
Signature My fighting game website - NOW BACK!!! | twitch.tv/tyler2k - My twitch.tv channel |
Tutorial Series: iWS tutorial video | CC and CDc tutorial video | Hit Confirm tutorial video
Raiden
Mishima Xiaobatsu
PSN: RaidenNC
#466 “Quote” Edit Post
Any tips on landing the delayed ub+12~f FLY < 34 in long juggles? I have a hard time getting the timing consistently. It's probably just practice, calming nerves, and getting used to the awkwardness of it, but I was wondering if anyone had any advice for landing it more consistently.

Sample Juggle 1
Pachi: df2, u4, b1+2~5 TA! Leo: f+3~d BOK 12. Pachi: ub+12~f FLY < 34

Sample Juggle 2
Pachi: df2, u4, b1+2~5 TA! Leo: BOK 12. Pachi: df2, ub+12~f FLY < 34

The second juggle ((Using Leo's 2-hit filler, followed by Pachi df2, ub12 etc) is a tiny bit easier than the first juggle (using 3 hit filler, straight into ub12 etc)
Signature TTT2: Return of the Mishima Xiaobatsu:

~God Bless~
thebee362
1st Dan
#467 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello, does anyone know the notation for Astral Projection version where he moves faster than the normal version? Thanks.
sandilord
Destructive Impulse
PSN: Sandilord
#468 “Quote” Edit Post
I think you might be talking about Tekken 7 here.......
(there is no faster version)
Signature s3:
GanymeDes
Expert
PSN: GanymeDes-
#469 “Quote” Edit Post
The forward version (f3+4) recovers faster than the backward one, though.
grumpy64
War Lord
#470 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if this post would be better suited for here or the combo thread as it is a question about jpa but it concerns combos.

Is it possible to land anything in the open after d+21/ Like say i do df2,d+21 can i get any follow ups. It leaves them right in my face but jpa is crouching at the end of it but he isn't considered crouching so i can't do a ws move. and it takes a while for him to stand back up
TReal
Warrior
#471 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi Guys,

Yesterday i tried a "Off Range" stategy with Jinpa where i mash a bunch of df4 and 3 and stuff. It worked very well for me, but i dont know agains whom i should this taktik and agains whom not?
I.E. Hwoarang has a problem to get in 0-1 range so i think it's good agains him.
who else?
Signature Zitat von Blade:

Blade:"Sie sind ein Mensch"
***:"Nein nur sowas ?hnliches.
Ich bin ANWALT"
Stenquistd
3rd Dan
PSN: Mishima123456
#472 “Quote” Edit Post
Df 4 isn't really that great of a move. The tracking is bad and the damage isn't worth it. Idk if by 3 you mean standing or neutral 3, or df 3, but standing 3 is a high that doesn't give much reward besides a decent chunk of damage. Against hwo db 1,2 is your friend as well as ub 1. if hwo gets to 0 range just db 1,2 if they are wanting to stay or pressure you. ub 1 is 13 frames so it's fast enough to get a counter at that range so the hwo player should stay back bc of the threat of the counter ub 1,2 which could net you a 90 plus damage combo depending on your team. Jinpachi's throws are really a threat as well, you get great oki from both normal throws 1 and 2 (check out offinbeds awesome oki breakdown) and if the hwo player tries to jump with those freaking stances, pachi has an air throw so you can cover alot with just the throws but be sure to mix them up with ff 1+2. As a pachi player you need to be dirty...and I mean really dirty fly 4 mix with fly 2 (low, mid). db 2,1, u4, d3, d 2,1, AND DF 1+2!!!! THAT MOVE CAN NEVER BE STRESSED ENOUGH, it's border line broken but those are all good moves at around 1.5 to 2 range but they have a slow startup about 18-20ish frames so keeping them out is a priority. You can use what I've posted kinda as a base for jinpachi, it will work for most of the cast but learning what you can just regular punish with pachi as well as an opponents high moves that you can duck in their strings so you can wiff punish will truly take your pachi to the next level. Hope that helps somewhat. :3
Signature Take Time, learn, pace, and succeed.
tyler2k
#473 “Quote” Edit Post
I agree, d/f+4 is a pretty bad move relative to his other options, it's slow and has poor tracking. Standing 3 on the other hand I think is pretty good (for a move not actually on his move list) all things considered. It's a non-generic 3 that's safe on block and NH KND/W!, also it has some godly range and has slight tracking. For a non-special move it's incredibly good. Don't spam it though since it's high.
xInfra Deadx
Kyu
PSN: xInfra_Deadx
#474 “Quote” Edit Post
Splintered...Spoon.

That is all.