Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
perfectcombo
1st Dan
PSN: L1VE_STREAM_PC
XBL: PERFECT COMBOX
#1 “Quote” Edit Post

KING OF CLANS: TEKKEN EDITION RULES AND REGULATIONS

How to Begin: You must have a team of at least (6) or more participating.

Gameplay rules: The game type is elimination style this means that if an opponent is defeated he is out for the first round and the winner will stay until 6 of the opposing team members is eliminated (Pokemon Style).

Matches: 2 out of 3 80 seconds you must play with 2 characters no solo is allowed you have to pick random stage.

When do I fight?: Just look at the brackets! There will be a clan battle every week.
Teams must pick a day between Monday through Sunday to do a clan battle. Both your team and the opposing team should settle on a date.

Character Switching: The loser of the game has the option of switching to another set of characters, as the winner is character locked. This means that the winner is forced to stick with their team.

Lag: If there should be any disconnects you will redo the match but if you disconnect twice the opponent will receive a point.

Substitution: If a team member can not make it you can have up to 1 substitute player but they must not be in a clan participating in the tournament.

Stages: Random pick. Failure to do so will result in a point loss.

Time: You should start a clan battle on these given time zones
(Est. 5:00PM) (Cst. 4:00PM) (Pst. 2:00PM) depending on how good the players are it make take a total of 2-4 hrs to complete.

Stream Rules: Every clan match will be streamed at http://www.twitch.tv/perfectcombo.
You can view the stream from your phone,Twitch Xbox app,or your computer.

Pick order:The team leader is asked to pick a number between 1-6 and then we will match the numbers with the other teams (ex.1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 6v6) so that way everyone will fight at random.

Lobby: it will be a 4 or a 5 man lobby 2 fighters 1 streamer and and possible 1 or more commentators.

Participants: Only people registered in the clan roster can fight if someone leaves your clan they will be removed from the roster until the tournament is over

Questions: if you have any concerns contact me on skype: omasterlegendo
GTt: PERFECT COMBOX and http://www.youtube.com/user/PERFECTCOMBOX/featured
Hope to see you there.

Last edited by perfectcombo on Feb 27th, 2014 at 03:07

Ben10
Kyu
XBL: J1G5AW911
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
This seems like a really good idea! Kind of like Tekken RIOT! Way to work for the community, good job!
Signature - Only I have the power to change fate.

perfectcombo
1st Dan
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks you found how i got that idea LOL
perfectcombo
1st Dan
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
omg