Page Splits 1...<345
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rivie2x
I didn't know that you can avoid the splat after (d/b+2),2 nor you can hitconfirm it...so if you do hold d, the 4 hits but does less dmg like u/f+3,2?? Damn I thought that move was useless (and not hitconfirmable not even on CH), but with the exception of the 4 and W! guaranteed at the wall, now you're telling me it's not even guaranteed ??!! That sucks. I never used it, and never will now that I know

Actually, it's even worse.

By holding d, you fall down after getting hit by Alisa's (db+2),2, so the "guaranteed" 4 whiffs.

Post-juggle Oki:

After f+4,1,4, opponent techroll/backroll -> generic running barge is guaranteed

After iWR+3,4, opponent backroll/spring-up (hold f) -> dash f+2 pickup into juggle

After b+4,3, opponent quickstand/backroll -> df+1 pickup into juggle

After b+4,3, opponent nothing/sideroll -> db+4
Signature
random0101
Destroyer
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Post-juggle Oki:

After f+4,1,4, opponent techroll/backroll -> generic running barge is guaranteed
you ss out of the running barge if you perfect the timing and lings can ff+3+4 lili can 3+4 and michelle can uf+3+4.
Signature /
/
/
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by random0101
you ss out of the running barge if you perfect the timing and lings can ff+3+4 lili can 3+4 and michelle can uf+3+4.

Hmm, so far no one has avoided the barge when I do it after f+4,1,4.. Although these look like they work. I guess it's not guaranteed after all.
Signature
random0101
Destroyer
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Is there a juggle for the b+4,3 oki that you do because everytime I do one the df+1 is too far to reach. But I defo will pick up if I can get in range and this might of changed since tekken 6 but in tekken 6 after B! Alisa could do iwr+1 then if they got up another iwr+1 would hit them, I'll check now.
Signature /
/
/
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
I use f+2 to pick up backrollers after B! b+4,3 and it works..don't know about quickstand
You mean iWR2 I guess
random0101
Destroyer
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah sry iwr+2 so used to saying iwr+1 for the changs and yes the iwr+2 oki works but the abimation is like it hits in the air so no f+1+2 after iwr+3,4 hits also
Signature /
/
/
I&#9829;Lenny
Kyu
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
What is DES FLY 2,1:1+2+5? I can't do this move! Why? Has anyone a video or some council?

Last edited by I&#9829;Lenny on Aug 30th, 2013 at 17:23

Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by I♥Lenny
What is DES FLY 2,1:1+2+5? I can't do this move! Why? Has anyone a video or some council?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNOrEy9MKHA
Signature
I&#9829;Lenny
Kyu
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
all the same i can't catch the timing. im pretty sure that this is not "while hit" just frame :\
I&#9829;Lenny
Kyu
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
The answer was simple exhaustive :"They removed this from the console version of this game....this was the prologue demo that was released with tekken hybrid." C: You just can't imagine how I felt after two hours in practice in an attempt to do this move C:
Star Saber
Banned By Mod
PSN: lurking out there.
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dr4g0n
uf3,2 is horribly unsafe when used against the wall. Both the uf3 itself, and the uf3,2 are punishable, and cancelling into FLY or DUAL BOOT screams "Float me for a free juggle". Also, even if the uf3 hits, the stun is breakable, so all you get is damage. Risk vs very little reward.

I use uf+3,2 after a db+4 if they try to quickrise. I don't know why would they quickrise after getting hit by db+4, but if they do, uf+3,2 does a big chunk of damage and you can even follow it up with another db+4.

when they get hit by uf+3 normally they can hold d to fall down and reduce damage from the 2 but they cannot do that if the uf+3 hits them in the back, as it does after db+4 hits if they try to quickrise.

This is bit of a stupid finding but her sidethrows and backthrow will deal 1 extra point of damage if you do them as uf+1+2. eg. uf+1+2 at their left or right side will do 41 instead of 40. No idea why

Last edited by Star Saber on Nov 8th, 2013 at 12:49

Signature "In the midst of chaos, there is also opportunity"
Random noob comment upon watching my King in a TR session: "How crazy is that tiger. Someone take him to the zoo."
#BUFFANGEL #BUFFWTF
Originally posted by noodalls
Didn't think I'd ever say it, but you guys need to try to be more like Star Saber when you post.
Brinstar
Expert
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Loving the b+1 into FC df+1+2 mixup good stuff demoyon
Signature Self Righteous Suicide