Ling/Miharu:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:

Michelle Chang:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
19)
Miguel:
(1)Punishing list:
df+2,1: df+2

(2)General Playstyle:
Pokes, SS hopkick

(3)Matchup discussion:

Nina Williams:
(1)Punishing list:
f+1+2 (or strings that end with f+1+2): b+4
df+3: df+2
b+1+4: b+4

(2)General Playstyle:
Pokes, SS 2

(3)Matchup discussion:
Learn all of Nina's BS strings and see where the highs are and duck into WS 2,1 or WS 4,4,3~f depending on your flavour. Other than that, mix up the spacing (ie get the life lead and play TTT - BDC a LOT - with her)and your SideSteps.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
20)
True Ogre:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:

Paul:
(1)Punishing list:
DF: 1+2,4 except at far range, then dash, 1+2,4

(2)General Playstyle:
Punishing, high risk high reward

(3)Matchup discussion:
Learn how to punish DF really well, learn to duck 3,2 and df+1,1. Other than that, SS a lot (SSR_SWR just to get away from df+2 and DF).
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
21)
Raven:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
(need mad hittman's help here; he plays Raven...?)

Dragunov:
(1)Punishing list:
1,2,1: 4,3,3~f

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
You want to make him use his b+3, you want to mix the spacing, you want to SS_SW a lot, you want to try and keep him out, and you pretty much HAVE to abuse your magic 4 against him (magic 4 KILLS Dragunov).
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
22)
Steve:
(1)Punishing list:
PAB uf+2: b+4

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
Get a life lead on Steve and stay mid range (right outside the range of df+3~f+2+3) and you shouldn't be ducking at that point. If he tries to come in, get your own CH 4 juice.

Wang Jinrei:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
Try not to whiff against him for he will kill you.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
23)
Yoshimitsu:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
Against people who will flash to stop your FLA pressure, FLA b really bails you out.

Zafina:
(1)Punishing list:

(2)General Playstyle:

(3)Matchup discussion:
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, I've been neglecting this thread for quite a while, and it's rather silly of me to do so.

Now that the guide is mainly finished and I don't have exams for a little while, I think we should get started on this again.

I do not play every single character (but I do play a decent amount), therefore I cannot comment to the best of my ability, about how you should play against those characters.
Plus, I don't have a console, so I cannot check the punishing list accurately - the best I can do is use the frame data and have a general look at the frame data and tell what punish could be useful from there.

This is where you guys come in.

If everyone here does two characters, and I do around 10, we can get a healthy chunk done in a jiffy. And punishing lists don't take very long (an hour and a half at max, for characters with long movelists and stances). Please guys. Help me out on this one. It does not take extremely long. One whole evening and you can probably get two or three characters done. That's a respectable chunk.

I want our Baek forums to be as full of knowledge as possible. This time, I REALLY need you guys' help. So please, help.

As any other thing, the info in here is not set in stone - if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, please post in here or the strategy thread.

Also requesting that this gets stickied.
Lord TKD
TekkenChile.cl
PSN: LordTKD
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi, this is a good initiative.

I have a lot of that info, I hope to keep adding.

The problem for me is the language.

someone can speak Spanish?

Saludos
Signature Comunidad de TekkenChile -> www.tekkenchile.cl

My Youtube Account
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, sorry it took me a while to reply.

I have a friend that speaks Spanish. If you could PM me your notes I could get him to translate them for me and I could put them up.

Thanks a lot.
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn it, didn't want to quote.