Page Splits 1...<232425
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
bohnensuppe
Iron Fist God
PSN: bohne2000
#481 “Quote” Edit Post
yeah that sums it up well Asianskyblue if they lay there u may do a groundthrow but that means launch if they quickstand so its very risky...I only do 1+3 as a tag crash bait...sw gets u free df3d1 if they tag crash
Signature EXCELLENCE is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
#482 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah that's about it.
I was wondering about one thing whether d/f+4,2 is hit confirmable or not. Sure it was discussed before but it just slipped my mind.
Signature
bohnensuppe
Iron Fist God
PSN: bohne2000
#483 “Quote” Edit Post
There is a hitconfirm thread over in the general discussion forum u probably know...I had a look but to be honest I'm not that kind of a theory fighter and basically I'm having a hard time hit confirimg anything...for me this is definitely not hit confirmable.

edit:

I was just playing around with Craig in pmod...what do u guys use after sw a tagcrash? df3d1 is the obvious option. I was playing with f2d12 it also hits for a free launch but nothing seems to connect afterwards. So is everybody just using df3d1? Just wondering. Probably not worth a discussion but u never know

Last edited by bohnensuppe on Aug 31st, 2013 at 23:11

Signature EXCELLENCE is the result of caring more than others think is wise; risking more than others think is safe; dreaming more than others think is practical; and expecting more than others think is possible.

Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
#484 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f+3,d+1 is the way to go after SW anything but sometimes i do 2,d+1+2 too. Just for fun
Signature
Onizuk@
Legend
#485 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm currently working on a complete punish list of all chars. http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=128452

I barely played any Marduk at all, but what are differences from BR to TTT2U? New moves, buffs and nerfs etc. It's really tiring searching through all these pages.

Edit: Ok, I figured out all of his new moves. Punish list is complete now.

Last edited by Onizuk@ on Nov 12th, 2013 at 17:23

Signature TTT2U Paul punishment thread: "No pain, no gain."
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=128452
The most complete punishment thread on TZ.
"Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate."
Sun Tzu 孫子; Sūn Zǐ; (c. 6th century BCE)
Lazymayonaise
1st Dan
XBL: LazyMayonaise
#486 “Quote” Edit Post
can anyone tell me how important rage activation is with Marduk and Armorking?? i know its hindered because of character relationships, but is it really a handicap with this team?
Signature
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#487 “Quote” Edit Post
In terms of combos,i don't think that rage is a really important factor because both characters have decent solo damage,also both rely on throws,which are not affected by rage
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#488 “Quote” Edit Post
I recently picked up Marduk and I have a little confusion about his ground throw d/b+1+3.

So, if d/b+1+3 combos, Marduk cant re-juggle the opponent and bind them right?? He can only get a free jump stomp. After the jump stomp he gets a GUARANTEED 50-50: Another ground throw or a D/F+31 launch. Is that it??
sspaajms120
O.T.K.
PSN: sspaajms60
XBL: Steam:PileUpOTK120
#489 “Quote” Edit Post
He can re juggle them.i believe uf+3;2;df+4,2
Signature
~ you are limited in what you can do by how much you are ready to do

Put in everything you got to push yourself beyond your limits to a place where there are no limits and you will be ready for anything.
Check out my Youtube videos
Bunny-
Dragon Lord
PSN: Nightbunny
#490 “Quote” Edit Post
If db1+3 combos it just prolongs your juggle. If you used a bound before, you won't be able to use a bound again.

try this:
Wallcarry without Bound W! 2, db1+3 SS1+2 B! b1+2
BT 50/50

You will get the bound of SS1+2
Signature Oh, it's a coin!
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#491 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SridharsVs
I recently picked up Marduk and I have a little confusion about his ground throw d/b+1+3.

So, if d/b+1+3 combos, Marduk cant re-juggle the opponent and bind them right?? He can only get a free jump stomp. After the jump stomp he gets a GUARANTEED 50-50: Another ground throw or a D/F+31 launch. Is that it??

Hell no!! After the Jump Stomp, the opponent can always back roll to avoid both GT and D/F+31. But then he gets a free VTS Tackle to the back. But again, the opponent can always Tag Crash if its a Tag Juggle.

So, its never a 50-50. Marduk has four options: VTS forward if the opponent backrolls, VTS backward and WS+3 for Tag Crashes, GT for grounded or side rolling opponents and finally D/F+31 for quick rise.

d/b+1+3 GT is weaker than I thought
Fergus
Kazama Slamma
PSN: Fergus2k8
XBL: FlowchartFergus
#492 “Quote” Edit Post
After 1+3 air throw, what are my options for oki?
Signature + main. Interested in + for T7

Join CKT Group, the new upcoming tekken clan, join the family! - https://www.facebook.com/groups/CKTTekken/?fref=ts

Thanks VendettaAshes for the avatar!
LegendaryDJ
4th Dan
PSN: LegendaryDJ
#493 “Quote” Edit Post
Just picked up Marduk on the side as well, and after seeing the discussion about his ground db+1+3 throw not being that good after a combo, especially one that's already used its bound, I've been trying to see what I could do with it to at least make it a viable mix-up at the wall.

No such luck.

Without the bound, you're better off just using the throw as is to get the 20 damage when they hit the ground and running oki from that.

So with that, what type of oki does he get? I'm not having much luck on that end either. Of course I'm not that familiar with him anyway, so are there any options that can be used? I saw that sridhars mentioned the jump stomp (uf+3+4?). That seems to connects on all options except tag crash and side quick rolls.

Tag crash can be baited by going VTS with b+3+4. Anything for those side quick rolls?
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#494 “Quote” Edit Post
I can never escape Marduk's 3+4,1+2 tackle. I mash 1+2, but it doesn't work!
omara95
Destroyer
PSN: pdomara
#495 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
I can never escape Marduk's 3+4,1+2 tackle. I mash 1+2, but it doesn't work!

There is two different types of marduks tackle and one is like a just frame break.
justinong65
War Lord
#496 “Quote” Edit Post
hi I'm trying to learn marduk what is your impression on this guy?
my friend use this char. he loves using tackle, db1+2 d+4 and other moves but he lack rushing you down ang going for lots of grab^^
Signature A priestess taking advantage of people what a bitch.!!(Vice-Tactics Ogre Let us cling together)

At my command hell will be unleashed!!!
yoloswag
Shihan
PSN: Chief_Sona300
#497 “Quote” Edit Post
What moves track to Marduks left?i know that df1 and d3 atleast track.

Another q... How good is marduks game against lockdown character aka long range game?

Thanks.
8Anton8
Kyu
PSN: s-ANT0N-s
#498 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yoloswag
What moves track to Marduks left?i know that df1 and d3 atleast track.

Another q... How good is marduks game against lockdown character aka long range game?

Thanks.

df+1
f+1+2
df+1+2
d+3
qcf+2
(Those 5 moves have been tested on Lili)

And b2 & ff+4 are totally homing, + the f+1+3 / f+2+4 throws.

Also, VTS3 and VTS d+1+2 sometimes have some tracking but the hitboxes are not too reliable for that.

Originally posted by Fergus
After 1+3 air throw, what are my options for oki?

The opponent is Face Down Feet Towards, if you mind a BackRoll, you can run in his back and do WS3 to launch him.
The risk is that the opponent may do a Get Up Kick 3 Low, but if the timing is good, by doing df to enter crouch state, you will Low Parry him.
In the worst case, you'll be eating a Get Up Kick 4.

In case he stays grounded, WS3 hit grounded as well.

The safest thing to do is a Side Walk to your right :
It will make whiffs Get Up kicks, Tag Crashes, and you may keep up the pressure if they stay grounded or side roll.
Signature
TekkenBrothers
Kyu
#499 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello everyone ,is d/f,VTS (called advanced ready position) usable for juggle or combo? I can not understand how to use it. Thanks in advance for the replies