TTT2 Alisa Combo Thread

Page Splits 1...<7891011>...14
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Alkemi
Kyu
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 5
#161 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Is there a way not to go in des form when doing ff+1+2,2?

Don't input the extra 2?
EDIT: oops nvm..

Last edited by Alkemi on Jan 14th, 2013 at 11:38

PaperSamurai
5th Dan
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 55
From: Philippines
XBL: PaperSamuraiX0
#162 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
Is there a way not to go in des form when doing ff+1+2,2?


IIRC, you can't anymore. You could go back to neutral in BR, but in TTT2, you're left in DES.
Signature

"The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are."
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2665
From: Philippines
#163 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PaperSamurai
IIRC, you can't anymore. You could go back to neutral in BR, but in TTT2, you're left in DES.


In BR and TTT2 vanilla, you were left at normal stance after the move (can't go into DES). In TTT2u, you're left in DES (can't go into normal).

This is a buff anyway because you should only be using this move as a wall combo, and DES mixups at the wall are really good.
Signature
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3402
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#164 “Quote” Edit Post
Sometimes I don't want to go in DES though after a wall ender.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
lunat-200
Kyu
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
From: United Kingdom
PSN: lunat-200
#165 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't actually play as Alisa but I have an Alisa x Angel Combo that needs a wall

Alisa: df+2, b+1, ws123~5
WALL HIT!
Angel: uf+3 B!

And finish it off with whatever you want.

Alisa (Solo) : b+3+4, f+2, df+1, f+1, b+43 B!
I finish this off with a f+233

PLEASE REMEMBER THESE COMBOS AREN'T MADE BY AN ALISA MAINER SO THEY AREN'T EXTREMELY GOOD.

Last edited by lunat-200 on Jul 27th, 2014 at 01:22

Signature Defying Fate,
Is really your choice,
But just beware,
For I'm right there.
NOTE: I KNOW IT SOUNDS STUPID BUT I JUST MADE IT UP RIGHT NOW...
kamenrimau
1st Dan
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 14
From: Malaysia
PSN: Kamenrimau
#166 “Quote” Edit Post
update alisa/bryan and bryan alisa combo

more damage and more option

stay tune for alisa/A.K combo
kamenrimau
1st Dan
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 14
From: Malaysia
PSN: Kamenrimau
#167 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa/Armor King

df2/b1/ws1 2/f1/b4 3 B! 5/3+4 2/bf2 (86 damage)

ff1+2/d1/ws1 2/f1/b4 3 B! 5/3+4 2/bf2 (87 damage)

b3+4 3+4 B! 5/3+4 2/boot 1 2 1 3+4 (90 damage)

uf4 4 B! 5/3+4 2/boot 1 2 1 3+4 (73 damage)

1+2/b1/ws1 2/f1/b4 3 B! 5/3+4 2/bf2 (92 damage)

ws2 B! 5/df1/df2/boot 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (97 damage)

Armor King/Alisa

uf4/df1/1+2 2/d1 B! 5/ ff3 4 4/ISW (88 damage)

uf4/df3/df1/f1+2 B! 5/boot 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (92 damage)

ws1/df1/1+2 2/d1 B! 5/ ff3 4 4/ISW (92 damage)

ws1/df3/df1/f1+2 B! 5/boot 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (damage 96)

DARK UPPER/df1/1+2 2/d1 B! 5/ ff3 4 4/ISW (99 damage)

DARK UPPER/df3/df1/f1+2 B! 5/boot 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (103 damage)



counter combo

db3/ws4/d1 B! 5/ff3 44/ISW (95 damage)

db3/ws4/d1 B! 5/boot 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (100 damage)

db3/ws4/d1 B! 5/ws2 3+4 1 2 1 3+4/ISW (111 damage)

df3/ss right/df1/1+2 2/d1 B! 5/ff3 44/ISW (99 damage)
Western
Kyu
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
From: Hungary
#168 “Quote” Edit Post
Can anyone tell me if Alisa's
f 3+4 ; 1,2,1, 3+4
can be landed after a tag assault ?
rivie2x
Expert
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 129
From: Italy
PSN: rivie2x
#169 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah it surely can be landed. It's one of the basic TA! fillers for Alisa/JC at the wall
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#170 “Quote” Edit Post
Last combo is Alisa

http://youtu.be/tqCYbjuSHmk

How the hell does this connect. I seeing it as b+1, 1,2 , f+4,1,4
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Hemosa
4th Dan
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 42
From: Finland
PSN: Hemosa
#171 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
How the hell does this connect. I seeing it as b+1, 1,2 , f+4,1,4

Side step to right before b+1.
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#172 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Hemosa
Side step to right before b+1.

Is this consistent ?
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
rivie2x
Expert
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 129
From: Italy
PSN: rivie2x
#173 “Quote” Edit Post
You can see it in the video that it's SSR and all the rest
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#174 “Quote” Edit Post
So I was doing some testing with Lars and Alisa so lets say insert Lars combo -TA Alisa b+3+4,+3+4 d/f+1 between hits f+4,1,2,1 does less damage than d/b+2,1, f+1+2
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#175 “Quote” Edit Post
okay Demoyon & dr4g0n time to update those good ol Alisa/Lars combos. First let me say take for example combo "f+1+2, df+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 TA!, uf+3,2, ff+2~f, SE 1_3 " SE 3 is super conistent with everyone but I found that SE1 only hits consistently on some people I.e It wont hit on ling. So instead I like to do isw. f+1+2, df+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 TA!, uf+3,2, ISW 100% consistent will work on everyone all the time and if there is a wall free shoulder. The damage is comparable to SE 3 and 3 points less than SE 1. NEXT of
b+3+4~5 single dash -f123~d, de1, db2~SE df+1b! se 1 is 82 red life
with my TA combo which I explained above its 102 damage.
Ws+2 you gotta double dash with a very good dash but you get 87 red life or 107 damage. well worth it.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
dr4g0n
Moderator
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 653
From: Australia
#176 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
okay Demoyon & dr4g0n time to update those good ol Alisa/Lars combos. First let me say take for example combo "f+1+2, df+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 TA!, uf+3,2, ff+2~f, SE 1_3 " SE 3 is super conistent with everyone but I found that SE1 only hits consistently on some people I.e It wont hit on ling. So instead I like to do isw. f+1+2, df+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 TA!, uf+3,2, ISW 100% consistent will work on everyone all the time and if there is a wall free shoulder. The damage is comparable to SE 3 and 3 points less than SE 1. NEXT of
b+3+4~5 single dash -f123~d, de1, db2~SE df+1b! se 1 is 82 red life
with my TA combo which I explained above its 102 damage.
Ws+2 you gotta double dash with a very good dash but you get 87 red life or 107 damage. well worth it.


Off any Lars bnb, you get Alisa's uf3,2 TA, then DE1~f SE 1_3 with Lars. Easy as all hell, and 100% consistent, assuming you don't fuck it up somehow. If you prefer, you can use Alisa's b2,4 as TA then follow up with Lars ff2~f SE1_3. Similar damage, but I prefer the first option, because you get the option of DE1,2 as ender for good wall carry.

Off Alisa's b3+4~5, Lars gets DE1, 2(jab), f4,1,2, db2~f SE df1. I think this is the best red-life stripping combo there is. On most characters, I can then land Alisa's b3+4 as TA, and end with Lars' DE1~f SE1. I say most characters, because it's whiffed on Ling once or twice. I don't use this that often, because when I land b3+4~5, I (usually) won't use TA.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#177 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dr4g0n
Off any Lars bnb, you get Alisa's uf3,2 TA, then DE1~f SE 1_3 with Lars. Easy as all hell, and 100% consistent, assuming you don't fuck it up somehow. If you prefer, you can use Alisa's b2,4 as TA then follow up with Lars ff2~f SE1_3. Similar damage, but I prefer the first option, because you get the option of DE1,2 as ender for good wall carry.

Off Alisa's b3+4~5, Lars gets DE1, 2(jab), f4,1,2, db2~f SE df1. I think this is the best red-life stripping combo there is. On most characters, I can then land Alisa's b3+4 as TA, and end with Lars' DE1~f SE1. I say most characters, because it's whiffed on Ling once or twice. I don't use this that often, because when I land b3+4~5, I (usually) won't use TA.


I almost misread what you wrote. What I'm saying is the new combo I'm proposing from Alisa b3+4~5 or ws+2~5 does more damage with TA and takes more red life as a solo red life combo. In regards to your staple I misread it initially because I thought you where doing a more damaging staple that's inconsistent Lars BNB TA~uf3,2 ff+2 SE 1_3 this combo is amazing and by far the most damaging but not consistent against everyone. DE1~f SE 1_3 100% consistent I am landing it drunk against people and in immense lag online. My staple combo into ISW does more damage. Now in regards to red life and overall damage b+3+4~5 single dash -f123~d, de1, db2~SE df+1b! se 1 SUPER consistent does more damage and takes more red life than this bnb DE1, 2(jab), f4,1,2, db2~f SE df1 for red life. However I'm also saying that with a TA its dealing now also OVER 100 damage. ws+2~5 obviously more while still taking more red life the only thing is that with ws+2~5 you have to double dash and it has to be good. It honestly depends on how your feeling I think I usually stick with old faithful the staples we have been doing.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Morninglord
Synthetic Insanity
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 2496
PSN: Morninglord
#178 “Quote” Edit Post
fb21 instead of db2~f, df+1 in your combos Endtimes would do 1 point more.
Signature Zhan: The real enemy is yourself.
Brennan
Virtuoso
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 224
From: Brazil
PSN: Hyann
#179 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa - Ganryu Combos & Juggles





Alisa:



df 2 b+1 ws 1.2 f+1 b+4.3 B! uf+3 i wr 2 = 82 Damage

df 2 b+1 ws 1.2 b+2.1 B! df+4.1.2 i wr 2 = 81 Damage



uf+4.4 B! uf+3 f+2 f+1.1 d+4.1+2 =73 Damage



b+3+4.3+4 B! uf+3 f+2 f+1.1 d+4.1+2 =90 Damage

b+3+4.3+4 B! uf+3 b+1 ws+1.2 d+4.1+2 = 91 Damage



ff+1+2 d+1 ws 1.2 f+1 b+4.3 B! uf+3 i wr 2 = 84 Damage

ff+1+2 d+1 ws 1.2 b+2.1 B! df+4.1.2 i wr 2 = 83 Damage



CH 4 1+2 B! uf+3 dash b+1 ws 1.2 d+4.1+2 = 99 Damage

CH 4 1+2 B! uf+3 f+2 f+1.1 d+4.1+2 = 98 Damage






Pure Red Life Juggles:




General Wall Carry, Saving Bound:
Taggable Launcher dash df+1+2.1 df+4.1.2 - W!



ws 2 dash df+1.4.1 2.1.2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 83 Damage

ws 2 dash b+2.1 cc b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 83 Damage



b+1.4 deep dash 4 b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! df+4.1.2 = 96 Damage
(if off-axis or slightly outside the optimum range at close, the 2 of d+4.1.2 will whiff - so just use another ender)



b+3+4 dash b+2.1 cc b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 78 Damage

b+3+4 dash df+1.4.1 2.1.2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 78 Damage

b+3+4 df+1+2.1 df+4.1.2 - W!
(optimum juggle to wall carry saving bound, instead of the generic one above)



1+2 df+1.4.1 2.1.2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 79 Damage

1+2 df+1+2.1 2.1.2 B! uf+2.1+2 = 82 Damage

1+2 4 b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! df+4.1.2 = 84 Damage



Boot 4 4 b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! df+4.1.2 = 90 Damage



DES 2 uf+1+2 b+2.1 ws 1+2.1+2 B! df+4.1.2 = 92 Damage





✚✚✚✚✚





Ganryu:



df+2 b+4.1 B! Boot 1.2.1.3+4 wr 1+2 = 82 Damage

Last edited by Brennan on Jul 4th, 2013 at 01:09

EndTimes
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 843
From: United States
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#180 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Morninglord
fb21 instead of db2~f, df+1 in your combos Endtimes would do 1 point more.


Its weird because for some reason i can't reliably pull it off. Its like i am inputting it to slow or just at the wrong time. Thats why i dont do it more often.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!

 All times are GMT. The time now is 16:53

Page Splits 1...<7891011>...14
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump