Anybody knows a good Bob's okizeme?

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Surroca
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, Im having a problem with my fat Bob. i was reading about Bob's okizemes in tekken 6 and i read that a good one was: - b+1+2,1,2 . BUT that in ttt2, has huge recovery now, impossible to pick up for oki with it and that the best thing you could do with it is to finish the whole string.

So I am asking, is there somebody that can tell me a good setup / oki for bob to punish grounded oponents and backrollers?

Thanks a lot!

Surroca
TekkenFellow
7th Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
b+2,2 will pick up the backrollers.
d+1 to punish grounded opponents, you can also use df+1+2 but it is kinda slow. I think its i21.
Signature
Practice makes Perfect
epsilon_
Champion
XBL: HelpfulJaysimon
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
d+1/db+3 are good options against grounded opponents.

bob's oki isn't really anything spectacular since he lost the juggle off b+1+2 ender, but d+1/db+3 is pretty good if not basic, db+3 tracks pretty well, is +2 on hit, and only -12 on block. hellsweep hits grounded too (first kick) but is more risky obviously.
Honkey#1
Kiuseru!
PSN: PJBJABERB
XBL: DIRTY JABBERS
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
As mentioned above b+2,2 can pick up back rollers as well as d/f+1. d+1 is good if they want to stay grounded as well as d/b+3 and u+3+4.

I only use d/f+1+2 if they don't tech SS+1+2. SS+1+2 gives Bob some nice options if they don't back roll tech.