< >
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Punishers
    Standing
    10f - 1,d+2 (26dmg, +7f); 2,1 (29dmg, +5f)
    11f - f,hcf+1 (50dmg, knocks down) [BREAKABLE]
    11(12~)f - ff+2 (28dmg, knocks down)
    12f - 1+3_2+4 (35dmg, knocks down) [BREAKABLE]
    12(13~f) - ff+1+2 (20dmg + juggle) [BREAKABLE]
    13f - d/f+4,2 (43dmg, +4f, forces crouch)
    14f - b+4 (27dmg, +2f)
    15f - f+1+2 (39dmg, +4f); d/f+2 (21dmg, +6f); f+(1+3_2+4) (35dmg, knocks down) [BREAKABLE]
    16f - d/f+1 (20dmg + juggle); f+2 (27dmg, +7f); d/b+2 (27dmg, knocks down)
    17f - u/f+1+2 (28dmg + juggle); d/f+3,d+1 (28dmg + juggle)
    20f - u/f+3, b+1 (46dmg, knocks down, can do 2nd hit of b+1,2 for 53dmg if no tag crash)
    21(22~f) - b+3 (35dmg, knocks down, potential for more damage if not quick teched)
    23f - u/f,N+4 (33dmg + juggle)

Crouching
    10f - WS+1+2 (16dmg, +7f)
    11f - WS+1 (18dmg, +3f)
    13f - WS+4 (28dmg, knocks down); d+(1+3_2+4) (dmg varies, knocks down) [BREAKABLE]
    14f - cc, d/f+4,2
    17f - cc, d/f+1; cc, d/b+2; u/f+1+2
    18f - WS+3 (27dmg + juggle)
    23f - u/f,N+4 (33dmg + juggle)

Homing
    18(19~)f - ff+4 (35dmg, knocks down)
    22f - b+2 (32dmg (+ combo on CH), +1f)

Bounds
    -1,2,3,1+2
    -f+2,d+1
    -f+3,2
    -d/f+3,1,2,3,1+2
    -d/f+3,1+2
    -d/f+4,2
    -SS+1+2
    -VTS f+1,2

Tag Exchange
    -2,d+1+2
    -d+1+2
    -d/b+1+2
    -u/f+1+2
    -qcf+1
    -WS_VTS 3

Crushes
    Low (Tech Crouch)
    -u/b_u_u/f+3
    -u/b_u_u/f+3+4
    -u_u/f+4
    -f+1+4
    -fff_WR 3

High (Tech Jump)
    -d+1+2 (f)
    -(2),d+1+2
    -d/f+1+2
    -d+4
    -qcf+2
    -FC,d/f+4

Natural Combos (NC)
    -1,d+2
    -(1,2),3,1+2
    -(f+2),d+1,2
    -f+3,2
    -d/f+3,1,2
    -d/f+3,1,d+2
    -(d/f+3,1,2),3,1+2
    -d/f+4,2
    -d/f+3,d+1
    -d+2,4
    -b+1,2
    -VTS f+1,2

Natural Combos on Counterhit (NCc)
    -f+1+2,2
    -d/f+2,1
    -d/b+3,1
    -d/b+3,4
    -WS_VTS 1,2
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved for Combos
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Lvls: h,h
Dmg: 9,16
Exe: 10f
Block: -1
Hit: +5
Can be SSR. The 2nd hit will hit SSL. Inputting the jab while holding forward will make Craig step further in with the jab. While this is the weakest of the jab punishers, it does allow a mix-up game to be set up using the 3,1+2_f+1 enders, VTS mix-ups, or VTSc mix-ups along with the usual raw low/mid/throw afterwards.

1,2,f+1
Lvls: h,h,h
Dmg: 9,16,28
Block: +4
Hit: +6
Can be used to coax opponents to start ducking more at random due to the advantage on the last hit. The 2nd hit does not jail for the 3rd, so if they hit a button you will get a CH f+1 for a free d/b+3,1,1 for a total of 59dmg. You also get great oki with dash up ground throw, or dash up and chase them from behind into a back throw if they roll away. If you need to get Craig out, you can follow it up with iVTS 3~5 to bring your partner in with a strong advantage as the VTS 3 in this case will cause them to flip slightly off of the ground into a situation where they can tech roll afterwards vs. your freely moving partner. The final hit can also be delayed, but if done so will make it steppable.

1,2,3,1+2
Lvls: h,h,m,h
Dmg: 9,16,16,37
Block: 0 (forces crouch)
Hit: +4 (forces crouch)
This is for catching people that like to move or hit buttons after 1,2. The last two hits are NC for a lot of damage and leaves you with advantage. When done immediately, any buttons or directions buffered by the opponent will cause them to eat the mid kick. If the 3rd hit is delayed too long, however, it can be sidestepped. The 4th hit can be stepped AND ducked if the 3rd hit is blocked (3rd hit is also -15). The less delay between the 2nd & 3rd hits, the more of a delay the 4th hit can have. The 3rd hit also causes opponents to fly away when hit in the back with it.

1,2,3+4(~3+4)
Lvls: h,h,stance(~cancel stance)
Dmg: 9,16
Block: -3 (-2)
Hit: +3 (+4)

1,d+2
Lvls: h,m
Dmg: 9,17
Block: -9
Hit: +7
The other primary 10f punisher. Like 1,2 the 1st hit can be given range if done by doing f+1,d+2. This is especially important for certain moves with too much push back for 2,1 to connect with afterwards. You lose out on 3dmg when punishing with this, but you gain another 2f to force a mix-up with. d/b+2

Dmg: 13,16
Block: +3
Hit: +5
Marduk's most damaging 10f punisher. The string itself does not jail, and forces the opponent to turn sideways slightly. When landing this on an opponent's side or back, it could lead to several hits of Marduk's 10-string being guaranteed.

2,d+1+2
Lvls: h,m
Dmg: 13,32
Block: -12
Hit: Launch
This string is very important to Marduk's juggles. It causes a high flip which can be used at the end of juggles to get high wall splats, the 2nd hit can be delayed to bait and crush a jab. However, it is easy to sidestep the second hit. The 2nd hit is can also be tagged off of, giving Marduk the potential to do red life off of all of his juggles, tag out whenever he lands a launcher (as opposed to specific launchers).

1+2
Lvls: m
Dmg: 0
Exe: 15f
Block: -9
Hit: +3
A short-ranged, linear push that does 0dmg and is +3 on hit, but on CH Craig is at a whopping +16. This means that he gets a free launch with d/f+1 afterwards.

f+2,1
Dmg: 27,33
Exe: 16f
Block: -7
Hit: Knockdown + follow-ups
This move will catch people trying to sidestep, but not it can be sidestepped? Much easier to sidestep if they're in deep or at the edge, but if they're in that sweet spot between the two ranges then more than likely they're getting punched in the face. On CH the first hit causes a stun which sets up a free ground throw opportunity. The second hit can be delayed for quite a bit, which makes doing the first hit by itself good for setting up throws or other options (though not a whole lot, the first hit is also -7 on block). The 2nd hit also causes a stun on normal hit, netting a free ground throw opportunity as well. At 60dmg, this is the highest damaging 2-hit Tag Assault in the game (afaik).

f+2,d+1,2
Lvls: h,m,m
Dmg:
Exe: 16f
Block: -15
Hit: Launch

f+3,2
Lvls: m,m
Dmg:
Exe:
Block:
Hit:
Advancing knee into overhead punch typically used in juggles to bound (might have strong application in combos where the partner tags into Craig before bound). The 1st hit launches on CH, the string is NC, and the 3rd hit can be SSL (but will track to Craig's left). It appears to be hit confirmable (requires further testing).

f+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

f+1+2,2
Lvls: m,m,m
Dmg: 18,21,27
Exe: 15f
Block: -12; -14
Hit: +4; knocks down (crumple on CH)
All parts of this string track 100%. Craig will turn himself around if need be during each hit. However, the only way to combo into the 3rd hit is if the 2nd hit lands on CH (very rare, very difficult to purposefully set up). The 3rd hit can be delayed and knocks down, while CH causes a crumple stun into a free combo.

f+3+4(~3+4)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

f+1+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+2,1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3,1,2,f+1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3,1,2,3,1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3,1,2,3+4(~3+4)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3,1,d+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3,d+1,2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+4,2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/f+3+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+2,4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+3+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+3,1,1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+3,4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+3+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+1,2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+(1+3_2+4)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

b+2+3(~bb_1+2)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(u/b_u_u/f)+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(u/b_u_u/f)+3+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(u_u/f)+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

u/f+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

ff+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

ff+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

bb+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

qcf+1,2*
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

qcf+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

fff_WR 3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS_VTS 1(~3+4)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS_VTS 1,2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS_VTS 2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS_VTS 3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

WS_VTS 4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS f+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS d+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS f+1,2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

FC 1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

FC,d/f+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

SS+2(~3+4)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

SS+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

SS+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

SLD 2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

SLD d+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d/b+4 (vs. knock down)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS 1+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS 2+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

VTS 1+2(~u_d)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

qcf+1+3(~1+2)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

qcf+2+4(~1+2)
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

qcb+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

f,hcf+1
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

ff+1+2
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)1+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)2+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)(1+3_2+4) vs. left side
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)(1+3_2+4) vs right side
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)1+3 vs. back
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

(f+)2+4 vs. back
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+1+3
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

d+2+4
Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

Lvls:
Dmg:
Block:
Hit:

Last edited by Icege on Dec 29th, 2012 at 19:43

Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved for Notes
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved for any additional info
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved just in case
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Reserved because I like the #7 better than 6 >.>
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I would really, really appreciate if anyone that is skilled at organization could make this a little cleaner and easier to read (unless it's ok now, which in that case... yaaaaye!!).

In the future I'm considering moving all of the discussion topics to the other thread and leaving this with only information. For now though if anyone see's any missing/incorrect information or has anything extra to contribute, please post up! I'm really bad with starting these and then leaving them with only a day's worth of work in it, but I need a project for the holidays so why not =D
Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok i'd start with my 2 cents on first few moves here. I'd like to add more from time to time if i'm allowed to do so here. Anything wrong/incomplete, mods edit it away

1,2:
Basically generic 10 frame jabs. Natural combo & jail string. Good for punishing anything that's -10 to 13 but i really like to do it as f+1,2: This way string covers more distance than 2,1 so you're sure even if you mistimed your jabs, they will not be ducked as in the case of 2,1. Good frames afterwards plus leads to more useful strings.

1,2,f+1:
Slow elbow option after 1,2. High, irreversible and +4 on block so some pressure can be created with it. Blocked 1,2,f+1 into f,f+1+2_1,d+2_ d+1_qcf+2 etc are a few examples. On hit, the f+1 elbow gives nice +6 whereas on CH the opponent is knocked down in face down, feet away position.A small combo can be started here with a d/b+3,1,1 or a free dash in ground throw attempt (Breakable). Should be used sparingly as it has its own limitations.

1,2,3,1+2:
The 3,1+2 after a 1,2 is a Natural combo. Looks same as d/f+3,1+2 & is delayable a bit too (1,2>3,1+2)
Though not hit conformable, does really good chunk of damage (Even more in netsu) & gives you frames. Good for using against people who like to attack Craig a lot after a blocked 1,2 or anything. 1,2 *slight pause* they attack or duck-->3,1+2. Use it from time to time when you've conditioned them enough with other moves. Just don't get it blocked as its very risky: 3 is -16 whereas 1+2 is a high. Keep that in mind.

More later

Last edited by Asianskyblue on Dec 26th, 2012 at 16:54

Signature
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks dude! Did a little more testing thanks to your info and added a couple of things. My goal is to get the move list finished by New Year's, but between moving and working I'll be surprised if it does get done before school starts back
UncleKitchener
7th Dan
PSN: UncleKitchener
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Can d/f+1 and b+4 be considered tracking moves or semi-circular moves? I'm pretty sure they track to MAR's left and right respectively.
Signature Tekken (2009) was a stunning work of art. Please engage in pointless arguments with me and derail this thread.
Icege
iku iku ikuuu
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
They're not homing moves, hence why they're not listed under homing attacks. However, during the move list analysis there will be details on tracking and what not
Asianskyblue
Virtuoso
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Always a pleasure Some more tidbits

1,2, 3+4~3+4:
Jabs into VTS stance cancel. Marduk steps forward a bit during the cancel animation. Not too much of a strategy against standing opponents. Basically used in some Solo or Red health juggles to carry them to walls or to end with an airthrow.

2,1:
His highest damage jab punisher & tenstring starter. An easy option than other variations that he has. On hit, opponent is slightly stunned. Gives good frames on hit & block but this string doesn't jail which means if they blocked 2, they can duck under 1 & launch him. Also from a little far range the last 1 sometimes has a tendency to get whiffed which is bad too. Suggested usage:
Use it only against moves that are atleast -11 or more. If its mistimed against moves that are -10 on block like Lars' 1+2, Hwoarang's u/f+3+4, Paul's QCB+3,2 etc & they blocked the 2, chances are they'll duck 1. Use f+1,2 here instead.
Don't use it against the moves that have a little pushback on block

2,d+1+2:
Jab into shoulder launch. Not a combo either way. Don't bother with this move on standing opponents. Only used as a filler in juggles. That's it.

1+2:
The 'Offensive push' move that looks similar to King's f,f,N+1+2 a bit. Does no damage on its own but gives frames on hit. On CH, gives monstrous +16 granting you a free d/f+1 juggle (f,f+2 when near walls for a wall splat). You can throw it out randomly sometimes to check them or better use it after the moves like 1,2,f+1 or qcf+2 etc to increase your chances of landing a CH. Safe on block & doesn't track unlike previous DR version.

f+2,1
f+2, d+1,2:
A lot can be said about these strings. f+2 is a i16 advancing high punch with decent range. Startup looks similar to Armor King's f+2,1 but properties are different. Gives frames on hit & an inescapable stun which you can combo from. 1 alone stuns on normal hit for a full combo if the previous hit is blocked or whiffed. Has some crush properties too, but its a high. Whole string is Natural combo on counter. Players use it most when their Craig's dominating the game. The idea here is to poke your opponent till he goes into the shell, create some space & throw it out. The f+2 is whiffed purposefully for intimidating the opponent, to which he thinks he should react with some random move of his choice, only to get crushed by 1. The d+1,2 variation is for the crouchers. Natural combo & full juggle but unsafe. d+1 itself bounds in juggles. Use it sometimes, its a risky mix up but pays off if the opponent doesn't know much about Craig match up.

f+4
Mid stomp, nothing much. Used only when the opponent is grounded in oki situations. Little unsafe on block(i11 WS+4s) & overshadowed by a better b+1+2.
In T6 it granted a free d/b+4 on CH, not sure about this game.

f+3+4~3+4
Marduk's unblockable running headbutt, looks like a "gone out of control truck ". Used in some juggles to cover the distance & create mixups, & sometimes, very rarely against standing opponents as its a high( Their face is fun to watch when they get hit by it for the first time though *cough*) Does very good damage, wall-splats & has the same effect as Alisa's u/f+3,2: Can be rolled back so no guaranteed followup (If they don't, dash in GT or d/b+4 stomp works). Can be cancelled into VTS stance but that too isn't safe so not a recommended move.

f+1+4:
'The Blitz'. Craig lunges like a gong in the air, hits them & lands face down feet away ( SLD). Opponent falls in face up feet away position which they can roll back off of. Good damage, free SLD 2 or d+2 if they stay there & no big deal for Craig even if its blocked. Only some generic ground hitting moves so you can take chances with it. What i like about this move is it can't be interrupted with jabs or any such moves ( Lars WS+2 into back DE comes to mind). Good to use once in a while.

d/f+1:
Now this is something. Changed animation in this game but still his fastest launcher, comes out in i16. Sometimes they misjudge it for a throw & duck, so launches crouchers too. Good whiff punisher in some cases due to buffed range, tracks to his left & only -12 on block. What else, use it. Its easily one of his top 10.

More later..

Last edited by Asianskyblue on Dec 29th, 2012 at 14:01

Signature