Good players needed!!!

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CrouchJabPanic
Master
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello everyone, im planning to go to the next step in the community guide for beginners http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...mp;pagenumber=1

The information added has reached a point where more experience players than me are needed to add the information, because i can cover them in general but it's very difficult on particular, people like Budding Fighter for example are experience fighter who has contributed a lot and this is the kind of ideas that whe guide needs, at this point, there are a few characters that may need more information.

Anna, Bob, Bryan, Mishimas, Jin, Dragunov, Ganryu, Lee (kinda), Leo, Marduk, Nina, Steve, Wang, Yoshimitsu, Baek.

Please people, can you check them out and post any ideas?
Also, if you see other character lacking information feel free to post it.

Please try to avoid terminology in the explanations because the guide is beginner friendly, or post what you want and i will "translate it".
Thanks for your time.

Last edited by CrouchJabPanic on Nov 8th, 2012 at 10:12

ConCeal12
2nd Dan
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh! Whoa! This is a great idea! xD

Unfortunately I use characters you already went through but if anything I could in put i'll be posting on your thread there
CrouchJabPanic
Master
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
It doesn't matter if you have ideas of the characters that aren't listed there, post anything and i will try to add the info ^^
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I have nothing against budding fighter whatsoever, HOWEVER:

I read his king guide and I'm sure I remember him saying that 1,2,1_1,2,2+4 is a legit mixup.

If this is going to be done, can it be verified by other players as well?
Signature Dorya!
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
@SynSC Haha man this was when I was an idiot (which wasn't a long time ago). I changed that ages ago. I hadn't said that it was a legit mix-up. I just said it's something for them to think about. Still, it's a retarded 'mix-up'.
Yeah, CrouchJabPanic better not take my word for everything I say. I may be wrong sometimes, or even most of the time.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
@SynSC Haha man this was when I was an idiot (which wasn't a long time ago). I changed that ages ago. I hadn't said that it was a legit mix-up. I just said it's something for them to think about. Still, it's a retarded 'mix-up'.
Yeah, CrouchJabPanic better not take my word for everything I say. I may be wrong sometimes, or even most of the time.

I love this attitude. If more people were this self aware, I'd be known as "St. George, that pretty nice guy."
Signature Flushking.
Kilvoctu
Raijin
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Budding Fighter
... (which wasn't a long time ago). I changed that ages ago.
How ancient are you that ages are trivial?
Signature Mains - and
Budding Fighter
^ Thanks AZYG4LYFE!
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
You will never know that, sir. I've existed since the dawn of time. True story.
Signature St. George loves my attitude! ("You know too much." - azL) Everything will remain at 50% of its ideal size.
"Here son do a slight dash after ff4,3 into 4,3,4 when they're flying through the air and those Nina players will stop teasing your execution at school." - Skeering
"If Baek gets your back you basically die." - Bronson
"At the bottom of the tier list, it's hard to hear the bitching from the top." - raybonekilla
CrouchJabPanic
Master
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't worry Budding Fighter, better to say something to contribute than anything.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll contribute to this for Jinpachi. While I don't think the stuff there is completely bad, I feel that I've spent enough time with him to give people a better idea of what he's about.

I also feel the same way about Feng, but that can stay the way it is.

May I PM you this information or what?
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
CrouchJabPanic
Master
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by OffInBed
I'll contribute to this for Jinpachi. While I don't think the stuff there is completely bad, I feel that I've spent enough time with him to give people a better idea of what he's about.

I also feel the same way about Feng, but that can stay the way it is.

May I PM you this information or what?

Yo can write it in the post or here, or even send an Mp, as you wish ^^