Comprehensive Guide to TTT2 Alisa

Page Splits <12345>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
dr4g0n
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa's magic 4 is actually one of the worse in the game compared to most other equivalent moves. Sure it's handy, but it is NOT the kind of move you want to be throwing out, as opposed to Steve's magic b1, Bruce's magic 4, etc.

Use a couple of times, sure, but if you're using it every match, then you're going to get ducked and eat a full combo.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dr4g0n
Alisa's magic 4 is actually one of the worse in the game compared to most other equivalent moves. Sure it's handy, but it is NOT the kind of move you want to be throwing out, as opposed to Steve's magic b1, Bruce's magic 4, etc.

Use a couple of times, sure, but if you're using it every match, then you're going to get ducked and eat a full combo.

This.

Giving KND is good, but being a frame or two slower makes a ton of difference.

The move is still good though; use it from time to time, but don't spam it.
Signature
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Hmm, you're right. Don't know how I missed that. I even put in the movelist that it's good at the wall..

Anyway, added.

Lol it always happens it's so clear that you don't feel like saying it XD.It's my main option at the wall, because it also crushes jabs most of the time. I think d/b+3 should be mentioned as a reliable tracking move, and the other moves we talked about in the previous posts.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rivie2x
Lol it always happens it's so clear that you don't feel like saying it XD.It's my main option at the wall, because it also crushes jabs most of the time. I think d/b+3 should be mentioned as a reliable tracking move, and the other moves we talked about in the previous posts.

Noted, and it's another thing I forgot lol. I'll add it right now.
Signature
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Its worth saying the frame data is wrong on Alisa's f414.
Its -12 on block not -14 so even if you mess up the hit confirm its not the end of the world vs. lars as an example, when one compares a tag assualt launch from that beast compared to f24 at least haha.
Signature Dorya!
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Not that it matters when f41 is duckable anyway, but its something. :/
Signature Dorya!
YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
PSN: XaingCass1
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
offtopic, but are you, Syn_SC the one APat user in the SC community? I could be right, but could be wrong too.

----------------

f+4,1,4 is -12. Punished it with Asuka's 2,3. Thought I rarely use it as Alisa. More off a juggle filler/ender.
Signature OUTBREAK_YOKO's new account
TEKKEN 6 ASUKA COMBO ACT VOL. 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkJJ9ZhmX7I
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, you got me, I'm synraii, lol.
And I am a beginner in Tekken, though I have dropped calibur entirely for it. No community and idiots making the decisions, no thankyou.

You'll find I'm not a dick here as the Tekken community seems geared to play and improve, rather than play fucking dress up and make fanfics.
Who are you on 8way?
Signature Dorya!
YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Your reasons are the reasons why I clearly dropped SC. No progression in the English Community (8Way).

Say, I dropped it for about 5 months already. So, what happened entirely to the 8way run community? I've known for its rudeness and negative feedbacks. My username there is the same as my username here.
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Basically, the entire french community dropped the game (which in itself is a death sentence, lol) and I found a way to ToD out of Viola 3A and 2K, which was never patched.

The main issue is the mentality of the 8wr high ups, bibulus and heaton:
In a desperate attempt to draw in new players they made it so we all had to sugarcoat ANYTHING we said to newbies and anyone who gave them the wakeup call they needed was banned. This got rid of a lot of good players, including myself a few weeks after it started happenning.
The current mentality is bad/online/low level players get preferential treatment and good players have to listen to their invalid opinions, which is why top players seldom post there. The community basically killed itself.
Signature Dorya!
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Though I suppose its to be expected, the fundamental mindgame is overly simple and truth be told its more a FG for people who can't play FG's nowadays.
As a high level SC player, I look at it as the medium between FGs and Smash bros. Which is both depressing and accurate to an extent.

Case in point: tier whoring at competitive level is considered a bad practice there...
WTF?!?!
Signature Dorya!
YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
You got all the points.

Honestly I remembered about the negativity in the community, like no tier discussions, and I even remembered about the issue on Kayane switching from Leixia/Xianghua to Viola (I, too was surprised since the -ia sisters was played by Kayane since SC1). And, the issue about DJ being banned on tournaments. And yes again, the issue about Namco not patching/balancing SCV. Hmp, and someone says Leixia is top tier while others think she's aweful.

That was awful. So all good players DID dropped the game? OmegaDR, Kayane, Partisan, Ramon, Xeph, Hates, HawkEye , Kalas and etc. - they dropped the game? Really really awful if that's true.
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Kalas is my boyfriend, so I know he still plays.
I don't know about the US players, or really care, they were never at the level the french players were. Just noisier, lol. The one exception is omega, who is to SC what Knee is to tekken, but he dropped it after he won the world finals and NAMCO never paid him hos prize money.
Signature Dorya!
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Syn_SC
Its worth saying the frame data is wrong on Alisa's f414.
Its -12 on block not -14 so even if you mess up the hit confirm its not the end of the world vs. lars as an example, when one compares a tag assualt launch from that beast compared to f24 at least haha.

I mentioned that somewhere in another thread, but I can't remember where lol. Anyway, I added it to the guide for future reference. Thanks.
Signature
Kane
Lucky Lili
PSN: emily_rochefort
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
huh. as far as I know, everyone in that list still plays sc5, except for omega and kayane.

namco still hasn't paid omega? ... that's ... interesting.
Signature 💢 repping the Tekken Kawaii Brigade ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡ ) (◕‿◕✿ ) ( ͡╭͜ʖ╮͡ )

Originally posted by Lukmendes
I honestly wonder if Kane has a list of "Why Lili sucks" on his computer, to avoid having to write the same things over and over again .
YoshikatYoko
Lone Wolf
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, I'd like to look forward for what characters Kayane will use in TTT2.

Well these are offtopic, but still interesting. It's just hard to accept someone quit a game she's been playing when she was a kid, and using the same character style (not until mid-5).
Syn_SC
Destroyer
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Like I said Kane, I don't know about the American community, I only kept up to date with the european community really.

She's quit because she's not winning anymore. SC1 - 3 Xianghua was too good and Kayane dominated in France because of it. SCIV Xianghua is upper mid and she stops winning, then stops playing. SCV Leixia gets nerfed, she switches to to SS tier Viola who is subsequently banned in France, rages then drops the game. Seen it before, will see it again.

I'm not sure who Kayane would tag, williams sisters I would presume. I say this because she and Kalas ALWAYS end up playing the same characters and that's what he's into. :/
Signature Dorya!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Syn_SC
Kalas is my boyfriend, so I know he still plays.
I don't know about the US players, or really care, they were never at the level the french players were. Just noisier, lol. The one exception is omega, who is to SC what Knee is to tekken, but he dropped it after he won the world finals and NAMCO never paid him hos prize money.

wow Namco get it together.
Archer Mac
3rd Dan
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis