What made you pick Jun?

Page Splits 12>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
I honestly didn't played as her in T2 and I skipped TTT. It's just that she's giving me so much problems that I decided to give her a try. Loving her now!
Signature [Jun]Grace and Brawn
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
I used to like her a lot when I played TTT back when I was a tike. Really, I just loved her 3+4 and the style of her CH spark.

I could list all the things I love about TTT2 Jun, but that'd take a looooong time.

I'll just say that it's her grace, her style and her general movelist.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
Azure_Sion
2nd Dan
XBL: Blaque Siren
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Jun Was my fav character in t2 and ttt. Curently trying to break up the Asuka/Jun team now though lol. I'd like to put her with someone else.
Aggro Crag
Kyu
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm still not quite sure why I main Jun. Never seriously played T2 or TTT1.

Hot mom, I guess.
rookie01
6th Dan
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
i used to play her as my main in tag 1. I remember saying 'No way!!' she is Jin's mom. I thought they might be siblings lol. My friends and i lovingly call her 'Reversal Queen' in tag 1 because we spam her b1+3or b2+4 like a madman lol surprising works a lot. When she was introduced again in tag 2 i just knew that im maining her no matter how low in the tier list or how unsafe, complicated blah blah she is. fanboy lol
hardfighter
Dragon Lord
PSN: ketlord
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
one day i was playing online and i got really annoyed n had alot of problems so i thought why not to learn this character

now its getting better

Signature There is No God but ALLAH and Muhammad(PBUH) is the Last Prophet of Allah

Ketlord
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Keep em' coming guys! Nice reads!

By the way, she is indeed one hot mom!
chewbacca
MAH NINGEN
PSN: Senshu573
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't main Jun but I am consistently using her everyday because of her overall design, that's all. Or maybe she reminds me of a past life's hot wife.

It's my mentality for choosing characters ever since I was a beginner, I just pick who I think is cool or hot and learn the moves, regardless if the character is easy to use or not. I wish some people still think like the way I do.
Signature You Curry Shit Hey The Nah
ゆっくりしていってね!
Vexion
Iron Fist God
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
I loved her moves in T2 and she's such a mysterious character but now she's so damn beautiful! Everything about her just makes me tingle! Watching her gameplay videos just makes me so happy. I love her new AND old moveset

Last edited by Vexion on Oct 24th, 2012 at 07:29

Signature ~Vexion
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by chewbacca
It's my mentality for choosing characters ever since I was a beginner, I just pick who I think is cool or hot and learn the moves, regardless if the character is easy to use or not. I wish some people still think like the way I do.

Well, I am. Main reason why I learned Marduk. I do grappling in real life and he's closer to being a pro-wrestler than the Jaguars. (Again, Pro-wrestler, not Luchadore) My friend claims that he's not that easy to use but I damn enjoy playing as him! (Currently rocking the Marduk Jun team)

And yes Vexion, She's damn beautiful. As for the moveset, I definitely love the new stuff! Especially the new 1+2! (I believe the old version went to Asuka)
rookie01
6th Dan
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
im also loving 1+2, fast enough to be considered a poke. But i hate how EASY it is to break the stun... Oh well....another thing why i play jun is that I liked her voice in
tag 1, but her new voice in tag 2 is perfection! Lol
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
It is easy to break but it's a nice tool along with her ss+4 to keep pressure. plus, pile up the damage that you get from consistent 1+2s and it's pretty good. I once won a match by doing 1+2 three times in a row. The guy didn't do anything to stop it.(He does break the stun thus not allowing me to combo off of it but yeah, after that, he'll whiff something and I'll just 1+2 again lol.) Call her bottom tier or whatever but yeah, that 1+2 is enough for me to keep on playing using her.
rookie01
6th Dan
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
i can see how it can be good, and as i said im beginning to love using it. But what frustrates me is just when i thought i got a free f2 launch from the stun, and then the opponent breaks it, block the f2 and launch punish me lol, i know i should be using other safer alternative or just wait for them to retaliate but then i realize that she has 'No launch until i17', c'mon! Its very tempting.. lmao
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Remember, her mass-of-flying-limbs auto-bounding hopkick is her fastest launch at i16, along with b+3.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
g-clef_cannon
Shihan
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
True. uf+4,3 is a better choice. faster, safer, and more reliable. Sure it auto-bounds thus cutting your combos shorter but hey, consistency is better right? uf+4,3 B! 1+4, 2, 4 is my panic go-to combo. lol.

There are lots of things to like about her. Too bad, I'm pretty sure she'll not be in T7. Oh well, that's a different discussion.
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rookie01
im also loving 1+2, fast enough to be considered a poke. But i hate how EASY it is to break the stun... Oh well....another thing why i play jun is that I liked her voice in
tag 1, but her new voice in tag 2 is perfection! Lol

Lol I remember how in T2 and Tag 1 her battlecry sounded like she was throwing up
Signature ~Vexion
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by g-clef_cannon
True. uf+4,3 is a better choice. faster, safer, and more reliable. Sure it auto-bounds thus cutting your combos shorter but hey, consistency is better right? uf+4,3 B! 1+4, 2, 4 is my panic go-to combo. lol.

There are lots of things to like about her. Too bad, I'm pretty sure she'll not be in T7. Oh well, that's a different discussion.

What is her 1 + 4 move?
Signature ~Vexion
arcduelist
1st Dan
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
That face. Those moderately sized breasts. Those legs.
rookie01
6th Dan
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
lmao @ moderately sized breasts...

Vexion, her 1+4 move is the one where she spins with a kick and a quick jab followed by a punch where you can end it with a mid kick or a low sweep. Same as the one Asuka has. I believe it was called 'white heron dance' in tag 1
Vexion
Iron Fist God
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rookie01
lmao @ moderately sized breasts...

Vexion, her 1+4 move is the one where she spins with a kick and a quick jab followed by a punch where you can end it with a mid kick or a low sweep. Same as the one Asuka has. I believe it was called 'white heron dance' in tag 1

*face palm*

Shit...I can't believe I didn't recognize that combination when I do it :p
Signature ~Vexion