Comprehensive Guide to TTT2 Alisa

Page Splits <1234>...5
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
dr4g0n
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yeah, one thing I forgot to put here with regards to uf3, 2. If you want, you can also cancel into DUAL BOOT, you can do DUAL 2. 1 which crushes a LOT and nets you a juggle. Not a good idea to use ALL the time, but it's good to have an option to mix up with.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
PSN: PrincessLiLi_
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
still not done reading the guide, was reading it at midnight and now i just forgot everything... i gotta read that guide once again -__- seriously i never knew df4 was 12f!!!
Signature 1st main: 2nd main:
#Anna4T7 or will it be in Tekken 8?
Originally posted by Climbing Dragon
Obviously I will recognize Steve, Drag and Feng as Lili's superiors when it comes to overall performance.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by dr4g0n

I added the uf+3>2 part at the wall section as that is where I feel the setup is most effective. Opponents will rarely jab you out of the FLY mixup if they're at the wall, in fear of getting hit by a wallsplat move. In the open, they'll most likely try to jab.

Originally posted by Miss Rochefort
still not done reading the guide, was reading it at midnight and now i just forgot everything... i gotta read that guide once again -__- seriously i never knew df4 was 12f!!!

I'm glad it helped somehow. having a 12f mid with long range is really good and you should be exploiting it as much as possible
Signature
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
shall i use df4 instead df1? if he doesnt sidewalk df4? how many frames has df4 on block?
Obviously I will recognize Steve, Drag and Feng as Lili's superiors when it comes to overall performance.
ferretwraith
2nd Dan
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Very solid guide, especially when combined with the combo thread, 'hat tip. Would LOVE to see something half as complete when I clicked on the forums for other characters.

A little confused by the "Suggested Changes to Alisa" section though. I tried to read it as a general weakness section, but that doesn't seem to be what it is. Is that implying balancing patches? That may potentially add new moves? Wishful thinking for X street fighter not being terrible? ... proposed tweaks down to the frame data and inputs for way into the future for tekken 7?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
shall i use df4 instead df1? if he doesnt sidewalk df4? how many frames has df4 on block?

Use df+4 at longer ranges where df+1 won't reach. Use df+1 for people who step to their left often and/or those who attack after blocking a move (continue the extensions on df+1).

Originally posted by ferretwraith
A little confused by the "Suggested Changes to Alisa" section though. I tried to read it as a general weakness section, but that doesn't seem to be what it is. Is that implying balancing patches? That may potentially add new moves? Wishful thinking for X street fighter not being terrible? ... proposed tweaks down to the frame data and inputs for way into the future for tekken 7?

It's a section that states some of Alisa's weak points and how Namco can address them by changing frames and/or adding moves. Basically, if those changes were to be put in the game, Alisa would be a better character than what she is today.
Signature
Archer Mac
3rd Dan
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Character Allegiance

Alisa on Point
+1: Lars, Lee, Panda, Xiaoyu, Yoshimitsu
-1: Asuka, Bryan, Jack-6, Raven
-2: Jin, Lili, Mokujin

Alisa on Secondary
+1: Jack-6, Jin, Lars, Lee, Raven, Yoshimitsu, Zafina
-1: Ogre, Xiaoyu
-2: Bryan

Switch in

Alisa on Secondary
+1: Jack-6, Jin, Lars, Lee, Raven, Xiaoyu, Yoshimitsu, Zafina
-1: Ogre
-2: Bryan

--------------------------
+1 for Alisa (secondary) likes Xiaoyu is so far the only difference from the (then available) arcade version/Prologue, and the console version we have now. The top row characters have no allegiance (yet, maybe Namco will patch some in with an update, we don't know).

The TZ wiki has the old arcade table on the bottom while the text version is a WIP for the console release and it's filling up slowly because no one else is working on it and all characters are tested again one by one when I have the time. It will eventually be compiled into a table just like the arcade one.

If you still want to be doubly sure:
Start a 2vs2 match
Alex + Anyone VS Xiaoyu + Alisa
Lock the second team's input to move towards you or ask a friend or something...
With Alex do 5x d/f+1 which is 5x20=100 damage = the number for +1 rage activation.

....and holy shit what a guide! Amazing!
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
-15f: uf+4,4
Alisa's hopkick, even though it's bad, is still a launcher. Use it.

for this specific section You should also add that its your staple bound at the wall bound.

In other news I think that we should add a wall combo section.
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Changed the allegiance for Xiaoyu (Alisa secondary). Thanks Mankat and Archer Mac for confirming.

Originally posted by Archer Mac

Thank you for the feedback.

Originally posted by EndTimes
-15f: uf+4,4
Alisa's hopkick, even though it's bad, is still a launcher. Use it.

for this specific section You should also add that its your staple bound at the wall bound.

In other news I think that we should add a wall combo section.

That's under the punishment section, the wall bound is for the combo section. And about the wall combo section, that's in the combo thread already.
Signature
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
alisa's b43 does more dmg than uf44 as wall bound. plus b43 has better range.

alisa's uf44 is useful against beak's db333 and king's d3+4,4,4,2 they're at 15-
when i play online a lot of people doesnt duck alisa's df112 o_o kinda funny lol.
dr4g0n
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
alisa's b43 does more dmg than uf44 as wall bound. plus b43 has better range.

But at the wall, uf4,4 is MUCH more consistent. I'd only suggest using b4,3 if you've just carried to the wall. If you get a W! and need to B!, I'd go for uf4,4 every time.
Signature Requirements for PA: Must tie shoelaces, and give head

FC.df1+2; uf1+2

...CLOSE ENOUGH
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
uf44 is faster yes. lol.
rivie2x
Expert
PSN: rivie2x
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Great guide man! I'm just a bit sceptical about the tracking part, based on my experience, b+1 can be stepped a lot XD, as well as d/f+1. d/b+3 always tracks one way (alisa's left) and d/f+2 is supposed to track the other way (but I've seen that stepped anyway). FC d/f+1+2 also tracks one way (can't remember which one at the moment). What I've seen so far is that she has great pokes, but the tracking is really not good and "situational" except for a few moves. I hope I'm doing something wrong and you're right though XD.
About u/f+3,2 it does wallsplat only if the opponent doesn't break the stun.
Keep it up!

Last edited by rivie2x on Oct 15th, 2012 at 13:50

Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa has better tracking compared to Lili and Pokes as well.
after you've used fc df1+2 you can use b1 or alisa's awesome 16f homing f414. f41 is safe.

im still learning alisa at the moment. if you wanna play against me, hit me up.
rivie2x
Expert
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
That doesn't make her good though XD, compared to the average poke tracking, imho.

f+4,1 is mid high and you cannot hitconfirm it, so you better be sure it's gonna hit or you're gonna die
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rivie2x
Great guide man! I'm just a bit sceptical about the tracking part, based on my experience, b+1 can be stepped a lot XD, as well as d/f+1. d/b+3 always tracks one way (alisa's left) and d/f+2 is supposed to track the other way (but I've seen that stepped anyway). FC d/f+1+2 also tracks one way (can't remember which one at the moment). What I've seen so far is that she has great pokes, but the tracking is really not good and "situational" except for a few moves. I hope I'm doing something wrong and you're right though XD.
About u/f+3,2 it does wallsplat only if the opponent doesn't break the stun.
Keep it up!

b+1 tracks both ways, but not completely; that's why it's getting stepped as well

FC df+1+2 tracks to Alisa's left

Her tracking is situational at best. As said previously, f+4,1 is not hit-confirmable (even though the follow-up 4 is) so it's incredibly risky. I find it best to do b+1 at close ranges where it's almost impossible to step. If you're not in that close range, then just backdash away and turtle.
Signature
rivie2x
Expert
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
I just noticed, there's no mention of b+3 in the wall section
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
i tested this with lili and alisa, when alisa hits lili with df df1+2 then do b1. lili can not side step b1, but she can sidewalk it. Alisa can side step it! so alisa has the best SS. she doesnt need to sidewalk it.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by rivie2x
I just noticed, there's no mention of b+3 in the wall section

Hmm, you're right. Don't know how I missed that. I even put in the movelist that it's good at the wall..

Anyway, added.
Signature
Miss Rochefort
Iron Fist God
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
demoyon, i am starting to love alisa's magic4 because when i've 3+ or 4+ and player is going to attack me with his 3~4- minus. he'll get juggled xD and i can get 102 dmg of alisa's magic4 !!!