ff+3~qcf~b+3!!
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
PSN: retroglo
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#743 “Quote” Edit Post
Lili is able to bunny hop from her crouch dash animation, but only if the movement has been transition from a string or such. People used to try and show off with constant b+3~f~b+3~f back in BR.

In other news, Lili can no longer pick up the opponent in a FAFT position with an iWS+2 after her 3+4. Surprised no one else has discovered this yet; it was my staple back in BR. Not used much, but a ton of damage on the rare occasions that 3+4 could be used. It's a shame, really.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
#744 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jason4579
Lili is able to bunny hop from her crouch dash animation, but only if the movement has been transition from a string or such. People used to try and show off with constant b+3~f~b+3~f back in BR.

In other news, Lili can no longer pick up the opponent in a FAFT position with an iWS+2 after her 3+4. Surprised no one else has discovered this yet; it was my staple back in BR. Not used much, but a ton of damage on the rare occasions that 3+4 could be used. It's a shame, really.

yes
3+4 has no real horizontal range so the only real time i use it is when the opponent runs up to me
especially when i use b+3

you can cancel qcf with u(makes you sidestep) and use a move
b+3~qcf~u 3+4
i don't see much use for it though because you must go through b+3, and you are open during that time.

ff+3~f~u ws 1,2 <lol
drake017
6th Dan
PSN: drake017
#745 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm kinda confused.. Do you guys mean BT 3+4??
Signature I'm the guy who plays maximum tune when I lose in a game in tekken 6 br...

It's the other way around when I play maximum tune...
Elain&#9829;
4th Dan
#746 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by drake017
I'm kinda confused.. Do you guys mean BT 3+4??

jason4579 and i were talking about 3+4, her jump that she does. it's similar to a throw, but it can be blocked
drake017
6th Dan
PSN: drake017
#747 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yeah.. that jumping thing. hahah. I forgot about that.. I don't even use it.. ahaha
Signature I'm the guy who plays maximum tune when I lose in a game in tekken 6 br...

It's the other way around when I play maximum tune...
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#748 “Quote” Edit Post
I mostly used the move on the rare occasion I was able to predict a get up kick. 90+ damage was enough to make sure my opponent didn't try it again. The iWS+2 now picks up the opponent FUFA, so although it isn't completely useless, it's not worth using over other staples Lili has.
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
Cleavergamer
Sage
#749 “Quote” Edit Post
sorry guys, just saw this thread and I'm shocked just how much Lili got toned down. I don't mind to be honest. I will still use her. So db4 is no longer a launcher unless CH? Can someone give me a list of her new launchers please. There must be some new ones if db4 is gone.
Signature :erhahahahaha, don't cry when I spank your ass with my big hands.
-Having fun is more important than winning, its just a game after all.

Skeering
Eoin = Owen
#750 “Quote” Edit Post
Is df3+4 reaally -10?

You can't reliably punish the move at all....
Signature

Favorite quote: Everyone worse than you is a noob, and everybody better has no life...
MiyusRibbons
Virtuoso
PSN: MiyusRibbons
XBL: MiyusRibbons
#751 “Quote” Edit Post
@Skeering df+3+4 is -5 on block but as you end in BT its party punishable depending on what the player does. i believe going into a low guard will avoid everything but just turning around will be jab punishable.

@Cleavergamer no new launchers just lost a few... lost db+4 except on counter hit. lost CH WS+1 for a new string WS+1,2,4. lost ff+3 launch for the ~f extension into her crouch dash.
Signature Lili and Josie

Josie Juggles
Aryafortis
6th Dan
#752 “Quote” Edit Post
Not to mention she lost crouching df 1 as her launcher, but yeah... I love f 2 3 and 3 1 as NC punishers. B 1 4 is really such a good addition too, but her tracking is still horrible.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#753 “Quote” Edit Post
duck jab will punish d/f+3+4 every time, only way to avoid it is d/f+3+4,3+4.
Signature Flushking.
leonized
War Lord
#754 “Quote” Edit Post
bt 4 also crushes duck jabs and bt uf4
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#755 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
bt 4 also crushes duck jabs and bt uf4

bt4 will usually evade a duckjab, but on frames it will lose for example against the wall and at certain angles.

bt u/f+4 are you kidding? It's a hopkick and you are at -5 already, how fast do you expect it to crush. Loses to crouch jab and almost anything else.
Signature Flushking.
Blackbird111
4th Dan
#756 “Quote” Edit Post
db4 was pretty deadly; the way it's been cut down makes it so laughable -- a lot of my combos were key to that connecting, so there goes like 1/3 of the book.
Also disappointing is that her FC df1 no longer launches, instead being toned down so severely it's more of a weak slap instead of a strong backhand.

[f2,3], [df4,4] used to work, but doesn't now since f2,3 ejects opponents outside of sweep distance.

[b1,4], [WR 1,2,4] and [ff2~f] are very nice additions, but disappointing that she didn't regain her [b1] and [f2,1+2] from DR. IMHO, they could've been retagged (respectively) [ub1] and [b2,1+2]
Signature Chuck Norris destroyed the table elements because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
Trike
4th Dan
#757 “Quote” Edit Post
d/b+4 was not deadly. It was very easily blockable offline by anyone who knows anything about Lili. Its only use was crushing highs, and if you're going to do something launch punishable by reading a high, you might as well just do d+3+4 and get the max damage. At least it's fast enough now to be somewhat abuse-able against people who don't have the greatest reactions and will launch if you get the CH.