Alisa TTT2u video thread.

Page Splits 12>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Superstar_LBV
Fujin
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
post videos of alisa in action here thks.

Last edited by Superstar_LBV on Nov 7th, 2013 at 20:36

ZXeroVivi12
Kyu
PSN: ZXeroAdvent12
XBL: ZXeroAdvent12
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Sweet Alisa! 1 question though. Do you feel that Des. Form Is More Flexible in TTT2? Other than that, great gameplay!
Signature Tekken Tag 2 on its way!
Trained characters:
~ ~
Characters in training:
~
Superstar_LBV
Fujin
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks for your comment

imo , Des form is very useful if you have the frame data implanted in yr mind.
some tag2 Unlimited good ways to get the chainsaws out:
[f+2~1+2_punish 1~1~1+2_ff+34(4)~1+2_wall b! d+24~1+2_uf+3~F3+4(1)_boot 2~1+2_df+1~1,2_f+32]
be careful here as there are some ''high'' commands here , choose wisely especially if u verse top players who know alisa very well and will duck her high attacks and launch you.

some Des form related combos [solo]:
ws2,(> ) boot 121,3+4~1+2, wall, des uf1+2b! (des f+1+2_~1+2 ''des cancel'', d+24{1+2}).
ws2, dual 21b!~1+2 ''des cancel'', f+2, d+4,1+2 (wall, ff+1+2~2, end with des form).
ws2, dual 2~1+2,des cancel, (mid or high) wall splat, uf44, b!, (233_d+24{~1+2}).

If instant while standing is too inconsistent for you then choose the below option
d+3+4~1+2,des uf+1+2~1+2,''des cancel'', f+2,(df+1), d+4,1+2.

des f+1+2, des uf+1+2b!~1+2,des cancel, [f+2, d+4,1+2_{>f+414 and ff+344 might work too, can't remember}].
des 2, des uf+1+2~1+2,b! (f+2, d+4,1+2_etc).

near wall, (standing at some angles to her left facing opponent)
des 1 , des uf+1+2~1+2, d+24(~1+2).

(against generic FC''d1_d4'' opps)
des uf+1+2,knd, des uf+1+2 (not guaranteed to hit and to b! but could still be useful choice)~1+2, des cancel, ~(ff+344_ff+23).

Des Form offers you SAFE mini launchers for solo play, and SAFE full launchers for tag play.
Des form launchers frame data: [on block]
des 2 (-2)
des f+1+2 (+3)
des 1 (-9) [it techniquely is a mini launcher near wall at her left positions] (to avoid confusions , after des 1 hit , as long as opp is near enough for des uf+1+2 , that 's fine to use it, ''wisely'').

Des form tracking moves:
des 1+2 [perfect track but high]
des b+2(1) [very good track (perfect i think) and mid]
des d+2(hold 2) [not bad tracking (definitely not perfectly)]

if u are on between ''-6 and 0'' with chainsaws on yr arms and think opp will try to attack you (especially with hopkick), it might be good idea to do des u_d+3+4~1 [don't use this move too often]

one of the useful Des form game play is:
des u3+4,des d+1,,, des u+3+4,des d+1,,,des u+3+4,des 2,(safe launcher wisely mix up with des form lows){des u_d+3+4 offers massive evassive jump}................this strategy might be good vs some opps but might not be good aggainst everyone, even if (des u3+4),des 2 is blocked, you can still continue with ''des u3+4, des mix ups'' aggain.

All the above are some fractions of my gameplay, info and knowledge of ALISA, of course there are more strategies and combos without the chainsaws , but someone else can talk about it as i want to save time for something else.

the order for my future mains will probably be like this;

mains; lili , hwoarang [tag]
2nd; alisa, bryan [tag]
subs; king , marduk

Last edited by Superstar_LBV on Nov 7th, 2013 at 20:32

Signature i would not hesitate to beat the hell out of and .
AC
Iron Fist God
PSN: BitchesPussyHoes
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
mistaken post
Signature O_o 2.15 10 wavedashes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjSkKvRnvw

Wavedash Magic 7.46 ?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnmRLz8CaCU
Superstar_LBV
Fujin
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
the purpose of that post is to inform or show others a bit of alisa's game play, frame data , juggles ,etc.

mistaken reply or misunderstanding or not
is not important.

Last edited by Superstar_LBV on Nov 7th, 2013 at 20:38

Signature i would not hesitate to beat the hell out of and .
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
Raven
Berserker
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Anybody seen any higher level Alisa play in TTT2? CHANEL seems to be making it work despite problems with turtles.
Signature "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Raven
Anybody seen any higher level Alisa play in TTT2? CHANEL seems to be making it work despite problems with turtles.

http://www.youtube.com/user/taktak1...eos?query=alisa

There's some Alisa videos here. Mostly CHANEL though, but there are others like Help Me, WWW, and Tensyo.

There are other channels with high level gameplay, but it's hard to filter through them for specific characters because the channel doesn't tag them properly. If you look by player though, it should be easy to find them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/S8M9E2JX
http://www.youtube.com/user/KimChanYang
http://www.youtube.com/user/Boss27Eur
Signature
Raven
Berserker
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Found a decent solo Alisa. Dat solo/raged Alisa damage... I plan on doing this to start off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUVrVIs6PlY
Signature "Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered,
those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid.
Thus the wise win before the fight, while the ignorant fight to win."
itsnotjojo
Berserker
PSN: jchantra
XBL: jchantra
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Looks like Alisa videos haven't been getting that much loving. I'll contribute.

Me playing some ranked matches on Xbox. Including some dude from Level Up Your Game.

Signature
itsnotjojo
Berserker
PSN: jchantra
XBL: jchantra
#11 “Quote” Edit Post

Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
PSN: Shottanuhmis
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll add some nice Chanel matches
Signature Yuh know fi mek a ras clot dumpling?
Kiss mi granny mi know fi do it!
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice Alisa mirror matches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BkyM2Cpl48
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EndTimes
so here is some videos of my playing Lars/Alisa lol let the flaming and critic begin.

Just the first match for now; it's 1:40 am here and I'm a bit sleepy.

Your movement is really stiff. There are some moments when you just hold back and your character is walking backwards. This isn't good because it sends a green light for your opponent to go on the offensive. What you should do is backdash, then cancel those backdashes with sidesteps. This will avoid more moves than simply walking backwards, allowing for whiff punishment.

0:23-0:30 - something like this. You should do this more often.

0:35-0:38 - see what happens when your character just walks backwards.

1:11-1:15 - walking backwards again. If you had just backdashed, you would've avoided the b+1 and then whiff-punish launched him. Also here, he whiffs Steve's 4,2 and you fail to punish him.

You also use getup kicks to stand up a lot. Learn the different ways in which you can get up off the ground. Always using getup kicks will lead to your opponent backdashing out them and then launching you.

0:44 - Never, ever, use getup 3 when you're in FDFA position. It's god awful slow and will almost always get parried, crushed, or blocked and then launched.

0:48-0:54 - The ways in which you get up off the ground are very limited, as seen here. 0:48-0:50 you just lay on the ground as if you just let go of the stick. If you had just siderolled, you would have (most likely) eaten the db+2, but then you can backroll afterwards and safely get up. 0:52 you could have safely techrolled after eating Steve's sonic fang. Instead, you attempt an ankle kick and get binded.

1:02 - After the f+4,1,4 ender, just run. Don't do WR+2 or WR+3,4; just run. The unblockable barge will almost always hit. And if he sidewalked it left (with perfect timing), he would've avoided WR+2 and WR+3,4 anyway, so there was nothing you could have done.

1:25 - I'll assume the jump and punch was an input error. Anyway, he whiffs some move (with a lot of recovery frames) and you fail to launch him again.

1:29 and 1:56 - Don't use ws+1,2 as a poke. He could've ducked the second hit and launched you.

1:30-1:31 - Why are you just standing there? Move around and be fluid. That is where Alisa is at her strongest. In this situation, even if you were moving, you still would've caught his raw tag.

2:04-2:06 - Stiff movement again. You could've punished his DCK 2 with Lars' f+2,4 (or fb+2,1 but that would have to be spot on). Instead, you walk backwards and f+1+2 with him being out of range. There was no way he was going to continue to attack after having his -14 move blocked. He then punishes your whiff with sonic fang.

2:19 - another f+1+2 whiff; he was too far for that to connect anyway. He whiff punishes again.

2:24 - the combo is CH getup 3, ws+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 B!

2:51 - duck the 2 and launch him

3:16 - duck the 2 and launch him. If you fail to duck it and just block it, it's safe. That f+1+2 was out of place.

3:33 - you could've whiff punished him and won right there

Summary
Your movement is very stiff, move around more and space yourself better to create whiff punishment opportunities. Also, practice whiff punishment - there are many cases where you could've launched him for free.

There are also instances where you're not sure what to do, just don't press buttons during this time and backdash/sidestep away. This helps avoid whiffs and subsequently getting punished for these whiffs.

Learn the different ways in which you can get up off the ground. Quickstanding, siderolling, backrolling, or even simply eating a move and then getting up after it.

You have the staple combos down. Don't attempt the more technical combos in matches; do it in practice mode first and only apply it to matches when you've got it down as well.

I'll look at the other three videos tomorrow. I hope this helps.
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Just the first match for now; it's 1:40 am here and I'm a bit sleepy.

Your movement is really stiff. There are some moments when you just hold back and your character is walking backwards. This isn't good because it sends a green light for your opponent to go on the offensive. What you should do is backdash, then cancel those backdashes with sidesteps. This will avoid more moves than simply walking backwards, allowing for whiff punishment.

0:23-0:30 - something like this. You should do this more often.

0:35-0:38 - see what happens when your character just walks backwards.

1:11-1:15 - walking backwards again. If you had just backdashed, you would've avoided the b+1 and then whiff-punish launched him. Also here, he whiffs Steve's 4,2 and you fail to punish him.

You also use getup kicks to stand up a lot. Learn the different ways in which you can get up off the ground. Always using getup kicks will lead to your opponent backdashing out them and then launching you.

0:44 - Never, ever, use getup 3 when you're in FDFA position. It's god awful slow and will almost always get parried, crushed, or blocked and then launched.

0:48-0:54 - The ways in which you get up off the ground are very limited, as seen here. 0:48-0:50 you just lay on the ground as if you just let go of the stick. If you had just siderolled, you would have (most likely) eaten the db+2, but then you can backroll afterwards and safely get up. 0:52 you could have safely techrolled after eating Steve's sonic fang. Instead, you attempt an ankle kick and get binded.

1:02 - After the f+4,1,4 ender, just run. Don't do WR+2 or WR+3,4; just run. The unblockable barge will almost always hit. And if he sidewalked it left (with perfect timing), he would've avoided WR+2 and WR+3,4 anyway, so there was nothing you could have done.

1:25 - I'll assume the jump and punch was an input error. Anyway, he whiffs some move (with a lot of recovery frames) and you fail to launch him again.

1:29 and 1:56 - Don't use ws+1,2 as a poke. He could've ducked the second hit and launched you.

1:30-1:31 - Why are you just standing there? Move around and be fluid. That is where Alisa is at her strongest. In this situation, even if you were moving, you still would've caught his raw tag.

2:04-2:06 - Stiff movement again. You could've punished his DCK 2 with Lars' f+2,4 (or fb+2,1 but that would have to be spot on). Instead, you walk backwards and f+1+2 with him being out of range. There was no way he was going to continue to attack after having his -14 move blocked. He then punishes your whiff with sonic fang.

2:19 - another f+1+2 whiff; he was too far for that to connect anyway. He whiff punishes again.

2:24 - the combo is CH getup 3, ws+2, db+2,1, db+2~f, SE df+1 B!

2:51 - duck the 2 and launch him

3:16 - duck the 2 and launch him. If you fail to duck it and just block it, it's safe. That f+1+2 was out of place.

3:33 - you could've whiff punished him and won right there

Summary
Your movement is very stiff, move around more and space yourself better to create whiff punishment opportunities. Also, practice whiff punishment - there are many cases where you could've launched him for free.

There are also instances where you're not sure what to do, just don't press buttons during this time and backdash/sidestep away. This helps avoid whiffs and subsequently getting punished for these whiffs.

Learn the different ways in which you can get up off the ground. Quickstanding, siderolling, backrolling, or even simply eating a move and then getting up after it.

You have the staple combos down. Don't attempt the more technical combos in matches; do it in practice mode first and only apply it to matches when you've got it down as well.

I'll look at the other three videos tomorrow. I hope this helps.

thanks so much I looked at your comments and the video like 10 times. I wanted to drive 3hours back to my house to play tekken . I can't wait to see what else.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
Second video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX17N9-VCBU

0:02 - duck the 3
0:13 - Do not use ws+1,2 as a poke. Also, if it gets blocked, just hold b, it's safe.
0:16 - Don't know what happened here.. you could've blocked the 3 there.
0:20 - combo is CH db+4, ws+2,1 B!
0:22 - hold b after getting Lars ff+1+2 blocked, it's semi-safe. You could've blocked his df+2 and punished him for it.
0:25 - duck the 2
0:29 - punish with f+2,4
0:31 - just block after getting hit by KNK 4, he is on +f. And if ever you want to poke after that, use jabs, not df+2.
0:37 - You had a lot of time to punish that qcb+2 whiff.
0:39 - Cancel the DE, otherwise you'll get hit.
0:44 - He was way too far for ff+4,3 to connect. Just space yourself while in that distance.
0:52, 1:00, 1:02 - punish with f+2,4
0:58 - whenever you hit something and it's a float, immediately db+2,1; it'll pick up in most situations.
1:08 - punish with jabs
1:28 - could've killed him there with ff+3,4,4 or any other wall combo
1:30 - bit late on the punish
1:47 - You had a lot of time to punish that whiffed hopkick.
1:53 onwards - you had a good life lead and time was running out; you should've turtled and won the round that way. Don't risk anything (here you did ws+1,2 which could've gotten ducked and punished for the win).
1:55 - bit late on the punish
2:01 - Again, you had a lot of time to punish that whiff.
2:06 - dropped combo
2:09 - punish with fb+2,1
2:20 - at that distance, db+2,1 is good to carry him to the wall. Like you mentioned, you could have killed him.
2:22 - punish with f+2,4
2:24 - after blocking Leo's 1,2, just duck. The follow-up moves are only high and low.
2:40, 2:50 - do not use getup 3 during FDFA position. It's really slow and will get punished every time.
3:03 - punish with ws+4
3:07 - punish with fb+2,1
3:10, 3:14 - missed whiff punish opportunity
3:26 - just turtle at that distance. f+1+2 isn't good to throw out randomly
3:28 - again, do not use this as a poke
3:32 - blocked df+2 is -9, just hold b after getting it blocked
3:57 - don't throw out ff+1+2 unless you're absolutely sure that it will hit

Overall
Your movement is still stiff. It's very linear and at times, you don't even move at all. Sidestep more and always move, even when you're not doing anything. Move more and press buttons less.

Be on the lookout for whiffs, especially big whiffs where you could've launched your opponent. There are multiple instances in this video where you could've launched him and gotten 90+ damage for free.

Also, you seem to be unfamiliar with Drag and Leo. I listed the punishment scenarios here to help you out.

Lars
You seem to be unfamiliar with Lars as well. Learn his punishers and basic pokes first. I didn't see 2,1 and db+2,1, and very few df+1 and b+1; use these pokes more.

db+4 seems to be your go-to low. It works sometimes, but you should use more d+4, db+1, and FC df+1+2. I didn't see these moves at all, with the exception of one db+1,3.

Alisa
Your movement is very stiff and linear, which isn't good for Alisa. Movement is where she is best at, you should utilize it to its fullest potential by forcing whiffs.

Use more df+1, df+4, and b+1. Use less ff+1+2 and ws+1,2. If you're not sure what to do, just turtle. Don't throw out random moves.
Signature
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Back to the lab with my stiff gameplay I'm still not playing at he level I should. Moment in TT2 seems so rigid and stiff I'm general compared to the flow of BR
x MAD AXES x
Anna=washing machine
PSN: MAD AXES
XBL: Lingxiaowho
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
I get so annoyed when I block a -13 move that leaves me in crouch and I do ws+1,2 to punish because Ninas who I partner Alisa with ws+1,1+2 because her is 13f, I really think Alisas should be 13f.
Signature Galen "Feed me your load"

Lucky Chloe troll
EndTimes
Dragon Lord
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by x MAD AXES x
I get so annoyed when I block a -13 move that leaves me in crouch and I do ws+1,2 to punish because Ninas who I partner Alisa with ws+1,1+2 because her is 13f, I really think Alisas should be 13f.

Old habits die hard :/