Page Splits 1...<3233343536>...50
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SopSop
=ToT=
PSN: attentiontactics
#661 “Quote” Edit Post
I too have work on Saturday But will defintely be in tomorrow night from 830.
Signature Sydney Tekken Blog
Keaven
Legend
#662 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FaYd
Anyway, back to things that matter.

Ryan Hart shall be in Sydney tomorrow night. And he wants to play Tekken. So let's all give him a nice STC welcome and make his trip worthwhile. He should be at GW tomorrow around 8. So come one, come all.

Also, he will be at YSB this Saturday. What's YSB you ask? That's YSB: http://forum.ozhadou.net/index.php?topic=7468.0

So it'd be very nice if you guys can make this YSB. I know it will be BR and I know it's console but that's the game that Ryan plays and we don't want to dissapoint. So sign up over on OzHadou and I expect to see a crowd of you guys this Saturday.

DO NOT LET ME DOWN!!!!!
Cool. I'll try and stick around. Since he's come so far if you want to run a Exhibition event on the Vs set-ups I'll make it 50c games all night including casuals. Maybe something like Ryan Vs Sydney. 2 matches each if he can handle it lol
Signature Kevin Massey
National Operations Manager Timezone Franchisee
Shop 5/505 George Street, Sydney. 2000
GeorgeStreet@timezone.com.au www.timezonegames.com.au
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#663 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jordyce
For all the times you use "we", and talk about Americans and your friends/group of fellow players, I've never once seen anyone decent back your posts up, and the majority of American posters just tend to ignore most things you post up. Your name isn't showing up in any major tournaments, and I don't see any other Top 8ers supporting your claims either.

Jordyce I'll have you know that ZTS finished 3rd in a US major. I think he would have been a good chance to take it out, but the air con was out In his bedroom so that was really throwing him off. Plus, his mum and the CPU were just on FIRE that day.

Last edited by St. George on May 9th, 2012 at 07:21

Signature Flushking.
Zorine
Lone Wolf
XBL: xbox sux
#664 “Quote” Edit Post
St. George is officially responsible for the shower of spittle and water my keyboard just received.
Signature I'm harli.

http://twitter.com/ztharli
Kane
afternoon tea tea 2
PSN: emily_rochefort
#665 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jordyce
For all the times you use "we", and talk about Americans and your friends/group of fellow players, I've never once seen anyone decent back your posts up, and the majority of American posters just tend to ignore most things you post up. Your name isn't showing up in any major tournaments, and I don't see any other Top 8ers supporting your claims either.

and you probably never will. zts does not represent america or what americans think of australia. just another fucking idiot who likes to stir up trouble in the FGC.

~~~

in fact, plenty of love for australia on my end. I remember spending some time hanging out with saiyuk and lucky strikes in japan back in '07 for sbo, and again with lucky strikes in japan in '09. no one probably knows, but my '07 sbo team was named "team MATE" as a tribute to a hilarious australian youtube comedian at the time.

I thought the commentary for s.showdown was good. girls who play tekken AND commentate? that is fucking awesome! not in my country, unfortunately.
Signature ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 👯 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠ )ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#666 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
and you probably never will. zts does not represent america or what americans think of australia. just another fucking idiot who likes to stir up trouble in the FGC.

~~~

in fact, plenty of love for australia on my end. I remember spending some time hanging out with saiyuk and lucky strikes in japan back in '07 for sbo, and again with lucky strikes in japan in '09. no one probably knows, but my '07 sbo team was named "team MATE" as a tribute to a hilarious australian youtube comedian at the time.

I thought the commentary for s.showdown was good. girls who play tekken AND commentate? that is fucking awesome! not in my country, unfortunately.

Any chance of you making it out to SBO this year?
Signature Flushking.
Kane
afternoon tea tea 2
PSN: emily_rochefort
#667 “Quote” Edit Post
yes indeed... 99% chance.
Signature ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 👯 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠ )ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
ZeroX03
Iron Fist God
PSN: ZeroX03
XBL: ZeroXZ03
#668 “Quote” Edit Post
I love you Kane, no homo.
Signature

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroXZ03
zer0kage
&#40658;&#39438;&#22
PSN: MrZaKaGi
XBL: zer0kage
#669 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm in Sydney and I will be available to challenge Ryan Hart tomorrow. YSB I want to MM him if you don't mind. I know the odds are heavily stacked but this thing is long overdue since UK lol. It will be quick.

Also.. May I request for SC5 in YSB please?

Other than that GGs to the guys like DTC etc earlier. Jetlag power ftw.
Signature 我は空、我は鋼、我は刃!!我は一繰り剣にて全ての罪を刈り取り悪を滅する!
tuch_dis
War Lord
PSN: FAULRN
#670 “Quote” Edit Post
HEY GUYS! I've been meaning to post a thank you for quite a few days but have been busy with life. So here it goes.

Thank you Sydney! Thank you for everything. You guys were amazing. Congratulations to MMT for taking it out for Sydney and for Australia.
Had so many games with so many players. Had some crazy laughs and fun times with everyone. If only it wasn't so short lived. I feel like, despite our friendly rivalry, we bonded more, now, than we ever have in the past. Maybe it was the great tournament, great event, great players, etc but I think it was just everyone being themselves and that, us Tekken players, can duke it out and still have a drink & and a laugh about it later.

Forgive me for my misinforming commentary. I haven't read up on TTT2 frames and should not have said anything. I will now proceed to commit Seppuku. Aside from the frames, I hope you all enjoyed my commentary. If not, let me know and I'll be sure not to commentate next time. I'll do anything to make this a better event for you guys.

A BIG thank you to Youssef for helping me out at SS. Aside from the first SS, which was nothing on this level, this was pretty much my first major that I have run. Youssef gave me that guidance I needed to keep me going.

Thanks to Byrce, Zorine, Youssef and Colin for commentating with me. You guys made it highly enjoyable. Even the part about the Kebab, Youssef >_>

Good games to everyone. I don't want to name names because I'm too lazy to check attendance and I'm afraid I'll miss someone. But what I will say is that it was a damn shame that more of you didn't come to make it hype. Cheyne, Zhan, Jacky, Andrew, etc. Hopefully next year is better for you.

I hope we put up enough of a challenge this year. We hope to get more machines this year or next to help us grow and raise the Australian level. I also hope we were accommodating enough for y'all ^_^

If there is anything that I have forgotten, I do apologize.

Last but not least. Let me address ZTS who I called out over a year ago in the last Sydney thread before he dissapeared. I've lived and holidayed in America when I didn't live there. You, sir, do not represent American Tekken. I have met, befriended, played and laughed with almost every notable high level Tekken player in the states. Even Dave (The Exhaulted) that you mentioned. And almost no one has your attitude. Would you mind saying hi to Dave for me? Lots of respect for him. Now that's a good boy.

P.S. Ryan doesn't play much TTT2 so he will wanting to play BR a lot. He loves to Money match too.

P.S.S. <3
Signature Christie WR3 = Sex! <3
Snoozer
Dont Mess With Me
#671 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zero the Shadow

I have yet to hear an answer from you so let me ask you again. How old are you and are you just a retard?

You realise what you blurted out are hypocritical comments. Let me state it clearly to you.

1. You mocked us so we mocked you. We didnt go out of our way to mock you. You went into a "SYDNEY" forum to come talk "crap". If you wanted to criticise us and not take flame you did it in a wrong way.

2. Our EGOS need checking? Excuse me but you are the egotistic idiot who uploaded such a pathetic video not to mention think that your community is greater AND come over to our forum and saying all this crap. Obviously you are proud to discriminate against others and talk a lot of "non-sense" to prove that you are good not at the game but at making irrational comments. Take a look in a mirror (metaphorically).

3. We don't just talk, we have planned to do things. Opportunities dont come easy for us but being ignorant as you are you wouldn't realise it. Let me say 3 things. Its money, obligations and we have a life. OH AND GUESS WHAT we already said we were coming down to EVO2013 but once again being as ignorant as you are you didnt read it.

4. We don't think we are the best. But we are proud of our international achievements. BUT WAIT why do we plan to go to EVO and SBO if we think we are the BEST? Because we don't think we are the BEST. A fact that probably have eluded you but you and your irrational thinking conjured up a thought that AUSTRALIANS THINK THEY ARE THE BEST.

HEY I ALSO REALISE I PROBABLY WASTED A LOT OF TIME WRITING THIS BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ABSOLUTE IGNORANT "KID" WHO SERIOUSLY NEEDS TO MATURE UP. So how old are you?... or are you seriously just a retard?

Last edited by Snoozer on May 9th, 2012 at 11:13

Snoozer
Dont Mess With Me
#672 “Quote” Edit Post
Meant to press edit...
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#673 “Quote” Edit Post
If we are more used to TTT2 and Ryan is more used to BR, maybe money matches should be 5 games on each machine.
Signature Flushking.
Razer Athane
Berserker
#674 “Quote” Edit Post
Good games to Xining (BLAAACK), Daniel (so salty... Sorry about your Lei but thank you for three straight promotions <3) Harry (I will cherish that perfect >.> ), yip (I think? Well it was on your card...) and whoever else I vs'd that's on TZ over the last two days.

I more than likely won't be in again until way after June, maybe mid-July because of a serious health reason.
Signature "A right hand doesn't constitute a chick. And even if it did, in your case, that hand would be a guy."
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#675 “Quote” Edit Post
i think i would love to see a match between ZTS and Mario with all these posts around.

@tuch_dis: glad you enjoyed Sydney.. How was it in general.

edit
Originally posted by Razer Athane
Good games to Xining, Daniel (so salty... Sorry about your Lei but thank you for three straigh promotions <3) Harry, yip (I think? Well it was on your card...) and whoever else I vs'd that's on TZ over the last two days.

I more than likely won't be in again until way after June, maybe mid-July because of a serious health reason.

hope your ok dude.
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#676 “Quote” Edit Post
Hah, a match between ZTS and Mario wouldn't even be worth watching.
Yeah, Dude, me too.
Signature Flushking.
ZeroX03
Iron Fist God
PSN: ZeroX03
XBL: ZeroXZ03
#677 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
i think i would love to see a match between ZTS and Mario with all these posts around.

@tuch_dis: glad you enjoyed Sydney.. How was it in general.

edit

hope your ok dude.

What????
Signature

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeroXZ03
Razer Athane
Berserker
#678 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Johnnay
hope your ok dude.

Not particularly... I have a pituitary tumor. Its the reason that the migraines are really bad. Not why they happen, but why they're really bad. Early June seems to be the new surgery date (hooray for shitty birthday...! But its gotta be done). Need to stay away from public spaces for a month to avoid infection, hence why I likely won't be in for all of the TTT2 until around July ^^;
Signature "A right hand doesn't constitute a chick. And even if it did, in your case, that hand would be a guy."
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#679 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Razer Athane
Not particularly... I have a pituitary tumor. Its the reason that the migraines are really bad. Not why they happen, but why they're really bad. Early June seems to be the new surgery date (hooray for shitty birthday...! But its gotta be done). Need to stay away from public spaces for a month to avoid infection, hence why I likely won't be in for all of the TTT2 until around July ^^;

Well then hope you have a speedy recovery soon. Tumors are awful
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#680 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmm...

What.
Signature KanTrolo ... RIP