Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#61 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DragonHydra
"NO ONE IN THE WORLD except me realises he has different moves than rubbish marshall"......

Exactly...

But maybe you could elaborate. As I said, if they make their whole movelist different, I will support.
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
PSN: XxStReeTzxX
#62 “Quote” Edit Post
So because Marshall Law is a top tier character that makes him rubbish? Or is it the fact that they made him into a complete jackass along with Paul that upsets you.

-And that's the bottom line cause StReeTz said so...
Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
forest16
ForestTekkenVideos
PSN: Forest613
XBL: ForestSkies
#63 “Quote” Edit Post
I think Forrest Law looks a lot more like Bruce Lee than Marshall does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M342iL5XEq8

^Not to mention Forrest is WAY more coorinated
o0 BRAiNSiCK 0o
Kyu
#64 “Quote” Edit Post
If you look at Lili's prologue in T5, you see Forest K.O'd on the floor due to a pummelling by Lili.. lmao even Harada confirmed it. Now Unless he is a pallet swap, I doubt (and hope for the sake of a complete Bruce Lee overtaking) he will be in it. Please god.. PLEASSSEEEE http://images.wikia.com/tekken/en/i..._Prologue_3.jpg

And a Lili clone? No. She's too unique and popular to have a re-hash version of her. She's so popular BECAUSE of her fighting style and arrogance (which pisses people off). C'mon Harada, you've given all the people who cant play Tekken their wish for a Lili Nerfing (But i personally think you over-did it ._. ), she will no longer attract them online scrubs lmao! Don't fecking throw in another Lili, it'll ruin her reputation!!

My wish list:-
Delete Eddy
Nerf Asuka, Bob, Hwo/Baek and Lars
Alex as a pallet swap for Roger JR. (im called Alex..)
Put Lili's extreme Advanced combos/juggles in her Move List to show her harder side seeing as her advanced stuff is like harder than at least 70% of the characters advanced stuff in-game.
Bring back Kunimitsu! My fav character in my childhood
Bring a black female in the game (Christie doesnt count)

I got others....
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#65 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -=StReeTz=-
So because Marshall Law is a top tier character that makes him rubbish? Or is it the fact that they made him into a complete jackass along with Paul that upsets you.

-And that's the bottom line cause StReeTz said so...

This made me lol. I remember coming back to Tekken 6 after last playing TTT, seeing the story cutscenes and thinking... lolwut?

I'm rather anxious to see how Harada is going to handle the new roster... People are complaining an awful lot about these new potential clones... I'm really rather worried. There's no way they can rectify the mistake of christie at this stage, although I would definately support the idea of her having her own movelist. There's nothing they can do with the bears, so they should be merged into a pallette swap, just like in the first TTT.

Some of the moves that they gave Jun from Asuka just don't fit her at all, so they should do something about that eventually... Even just a different move with the exact same properties. Anything to differentiate the two.

Really, there shouldn't be any new characters in the roster right now. They should be spending the time refining what they've already put in, and cleaning up a few things, rather than keep on expanding, because we all know that's it's just going to lead to a REALLY big mess.
SPINMASTER X
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: SMX-001
XBL: SPINMASTER X
#66 “Quote” Edit Post
Clone characters are the least of our problems. Everybody should be complaining about shit like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlVC...feature=g-all-c

But I'll just shut up cuz all I do is complain about shit that doesn't exist. Tekken is fine like it is right? Of course it is.
Signature Feng Wei: The sixth deadly venom.

"The word kenpō is a Japanese translation of the Chinese word "qu?nfǎ"

"In Japanese martial arts, kenpō is used to designate Chinese martial arts, (much as the term kung fu is used in English-speaking countries)"
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#67 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SPINMASTER X
Clone characters are the least of our problems. Everybody should be complaining about shit like this

But I'll just shut up cuz all I do is complain about shit that doesn't exist. Tekken is fine like it is right? Of course it is.

Threads about this already exist. Perhaps you should have spent your time looking for them rather than jumping to conclusions about the community's opinions and priorities. Read more, post less.
Kane
afternoon tea tea 2
PSN: emily_rochefort
#68 “Quote” Edit Post

if the jun / asuka player stopped mashing and started blocking, he might've done better.
Signature ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 👯 ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠ )ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
DrBhup666
Deity
#69 “Quote” Edit Post

Your main complaint in the past were that the juggles did too much damage and you couldn't do anything in the time it took to play them out. They guy winning in this youtube video didn't do a single juggle. What's your complaint? He just did a few powerful attacks and low sweeps and whatnot... the opponent should learn to hold back, that's all.
Savage
6th Dan
PSN: Savage709
#70 “Quote” Edit Post
I always wanted to know about the beef between the sisters apparently the changed the story in the anime the seemed to hate each other because they were fighting over lee cholan but in blood vengeance they did not even know the guy so now lee's out of the picture and now on to the nina clone project is anna really ninas sister? is hardra going to make a lili clone? Does anyone want to see a naked picture of anna? Does anyone give a damn why I put all of this down? stay tuned we will back with the after these paid programs.
levijeremy0722
Kyu
#71 “Quote” Edit Post
jun kazama is unknown
Signature unknown
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#72 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by levijeremy0722
jun kazama is unknown

We have known this for over a decade.