Harada Hints at Clone Characters in TTT2

Page Splits <1234>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Thorn Reaper
3rd Dan
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Lili's clone would be a challenge!!!! I think a new WALL GRAB for the clone would be better....
Signature Life is like a rose, beautiful, but full of THORNS...
Chains are like thorns, both powerful and piercing...
thus, chains are like roses they might be heavy and appear to be painful
but deep inside they are beautiful... AND DEADLY!!!
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Instead of adding new characters I would like Kuma/panda and Eddy/Christie to be differentiated. Also bring back relevant characters such as Kunimitsu.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

The-CHALLENGER
SEKAI SENSHI
PSN: The__Challenger
XBL: CHALLENGER 1980
#23 “Quote” Edit Post

EDIT: Re-watching the interview again. Maybe he is talking about the custom combot feature that you can make to match your favorite main character. So I could possible make a Jack like character with a few different moves to make Combot like a Jack-7 character. That would be cool.

Last edited by The-CHALLENGER on Apr 22nd, 2012 at 07:46

Signature "What strength!! But don't forget... There are many guys like you all over the world." -SF1
ironmokujin
4th Dan
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
NON-ture orge(human style) are welcome.
if the creation not break the balance, i will accept it.
Signature http://tkmove.com/ english Move List with frame data Android now online will Frame data https://play.google.com/store/apps/...move.pro.revise
Pooh Hardy
Iron Fist God
PSN: poohhardy
XBL: eww no way
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
hes doing so good right now
he shouldn't fk it up with cloning characters in a non canon game
how about roger jr gets out of the patch and uses most of gons move and some of rogers moves
there thats one done
ok another idea
rip off the mvc tron idea by using jacks creator (i forgot her name ) use nancy's close combat moves and the rest of P jacks
another idea done
my third and final idea would be to use a lars friend from scenario campaign (remember that this is non canon still) with some original moves (his own throws), new costume, and most of armour king's(a little of armour king's moves so no one would notice that much) and the tekken forces moves
The rest of the upcoming roster should be the returning kuni, old dr B, normal ogre and old michelle (whom a lot of tekken players keep bitchi- requesting for) And miharu and the newfeg twins (who should basically be the only upcoming clones in the game )
Signature : Why does everyone think me and lili will make a good couple?
: Because you would
: Nahh she's a lesbian, you guys should know that im into Xiaoyu
: Wait what?
The-CHALLENGER
SEKAI SENSHI
PSN: The__Challenger
XBL: CHALLENGER 1980
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Pooh Hardy
hes doing so good right now
he shouldn't fk it up with cloning characters in a non canon game
how about roger jr gets out of the patch and uses most of gons move and some of rogers moves
there thats one done
ok another idea
rip off the mvc tron idea by using jacks creator (i forgot her name ) use nancy's close combat moves and the rest of P jacks
another idea done
my third and final idea would be to use a lars friend from scenario campaign (remember that this is non canon still) with some original moves (his own throws), new costume, and most of armour king's(a little of armour king's moves so no one would notice that much) and the tekken forces moves
The rest of the upcoming roster should be the returning kuni, old dr B, normal ogre and old michelle (whom a lot of tekken players keep bitchi- requesting for) And miharu and the newfeg twins (who should basically be the only upcoming clones in the game )

Those are pretty good ideas. I've always wondered if they would include (Jane) Jack's programmer into the game more. And whatever happened to Dr. Able?
Signature "What strength!! But don't forget... There are many guys like you all over the world." -SF1
Rezz
War Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by subjugator
female mishima pls haha

Females don't have what it takes to be a Mishima.
Aozame32
Expert
PSN: Aozame32
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rezz
Females don't have what it takes to be a Mishima.

Totally, dude. Females can't throw each other off of things.
Signature I try.
Autocrat1
Black.
PSN: AUTOCRATASTIC1
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
The only thing a female Mishima can punish is their neglected offspring

Originally posted by Pooh Hardy
my third and final idea would be to use a lars friend from scenario campaign

Hmm, forgot about him. How a bad-ass like him befriended Lars is puzzle bobble.

Sounds like emo Shin Backbreaker'd by Mystic Manly Heihachi Muthafuckin' Mishima Bentley Jr. or whatever his bitch name is from the BV movie will be in if what The-Challenger is interpreting turns out to be wrong.

If Crow and Combot wasn't already in he'd be the training dummy...

EDIT: I just quoted someone named Pooh Hardy. SCIENCE!

Last edited by Autocrat1 on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 06:09

DivineFist18411
5th Dan
PSN: ThaOne18411
XBL: DivineFist18411
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea the more I hear and think about it, the more I think Harada should do something about Chreddy and Kuma/Panda-just seems pointless if they're not "individuals" (like how Anna began to establish herself as her own character away from Nina as the series continued). That being said, this "clone" thing might not be the best idea (unless they make the characters they intend to be "clones" different from the ones already in the game). Although, I gotta admit that It WOULD be cool to Jane or Sebastian in the mix........

Yea that should just bring back Kunimitsu, Dr. B, Michelle, and Gon (perhaps) with refined movesets. Aside from that, I'd say the game is essentially close to being done, or at least I hope.
Autocrat1
Black.
PSN: AUTOCRATASTIC1
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DivineFist18411
Sebastian in the mix........

*pictures Sebastian doing WR+2*

*pictures Sebastian doing ff+3*

*pictures Sebastian doing parry*

Spoiler (highlight to reveal)
BEST. IDEA. EVAR.
back2basix
6th Dan
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Dilly
Wave-dashing boobie physics, eh?

DAT idea.. i'd give you a cookie.. but i just ate it all..
Signature Jinpachi is pissed because there is no icon for Ogre yet..

-Team Angry Boss
aka team broken
Cosmic_Castaway
Dark Knight
PSN: Heavenstrider
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GrandKitaro777
Also bring back relevant characters such as Kunimitsu.

In what way is Kunimitsu relevant?
Signature Some days, some nights; some live, some die in the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed; sun up to sun down; the sons of a battle-cry.
Rezz
War Lord
PSN: RezzEternal
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
^I lol'd.
Signature
-Da Stunna-
Shihan
PSN: DaStunna_v2
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Was this a joke or some sort?

I can't fathom why they would insist on adding a "clone" of Lili, but not take the time to differentiate Christie and Eddy, two characters who are very much deserving of having seperate movelists from each other. Difference in throws and height are lame excuses for two completely different slots.

I mean, they felt the need to revamp fucking Julia of all people, yet completely ignore the Capos? In a TEAM based game? What the fuck ever, man.
ChiefDeebo
Raijin
PSN: PresidentDeebo
XBL: Mayor Deebo
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -Da Stunna-
Was this a joke or some sort?

I can't fathom why they would insist on adding a "clone" of Lili, but not take the time to differentiate Christie and Eddy, two characters who are very much deserving of having seperate movelists from each other. Difference in throws and height are lame excuses for two completely different slots.

I mean, they felt the need to revamp fucking Julia of all people, yet completely ignore the Capos? In a TEAM based game? What the fuck ever, man.

well to be fair he said similar styles and not clones

so it would be more like Jun and Asuka rather than eddy/chrstie

but yea I agree I don't want to see anymore clones, and I hope they're not just put in to increase the number of the roster. As for a Lili clone? I'm just hoping it was an example and nothing more
Signature لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

(Insert Royal Name)Deebo
-Da Stunna-
Shihan
PSN: DaStunna_v2
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ChiefDeebo
well to be fair he said similar styles and not clones

so it would be more like Jun and Asuka rather than eddy/chrstie

but yea I agree I don't want to see anymore clones, and I hope they're not just put in to increase the number of the roster. As for a Lili clone? I'm just hoping it was an example and nothing more

Even if that is the case, the point is that the devs should focus on truly refining the roster they already have instead of trying to pump extra characters in there without any real thought.
Suzaku
Just win, baby
PSN: Suzaku4
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
Take out Christie and put in P. Jack he was a way better character.
Signature

F ALL FOREVER
DragonHydra
Master
XBL: H0LY EMPER0R
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THE WHOLE WORLD HAS FORGOTTEN ABOUT FOREST LAW...
Now there is a true legendary character who NO ONE IN THE WORLD except me realises he has different moves than rubbish marshall and has a non cheap version of the spinning low kick.
Forest is single-handedly THE best character in all of Tekken and you idiots just don't realise because you've all got your hands down your pants waiting for shit and annoying characters like a lili clone or kunimitsu or michelle or a female mishima who would ruin Tekken completely. Alex is crap and should only get a costume on roger if that... Normal ogre would have been cool but Crapcom destroyed his awesome image by turning him into seth.

AND TO THAT FUCKING MORON WHO SAID "BRING BACK TRUE OGRE AND JINPACHI" OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!!

Forest Rulz
Whole world is ignorant and stupid and doesn't know characters moves cos they're too busy doing easy strings and braindead parries with asuka.
/truth
Signature TZ Users That Are NOT A Waste Of Space (because the list would be too long for a sig if I did people that are):
Me,Kane, AAK, Baraka, Saika221, USMCOgre,
mlfaw2142
5th Dan
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
I really want Forest in Tag2. The main reason most people want him in is because he looks more like bruce lee than Marshall. Hopefully his style is similar to Marshall's with a few more unique "bruce lee" moves instead of a new style all together,