Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DragonHydra
Master
XBL: H0LY EMPER0R
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by RandomJin
Regular Ogre, please!

And Forest Law please,since he is the BEST Bruce Lee incarnation ever!

You are so right
Signature TZ Users That Are NOT A Waste Of Space (because the list would be too long for a sig if I did people that are):
Me,Kane, AAK, Baraka, Saika221, USMCOgre,
CARZ
Virtuoso
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
GUYS, PLEASE HELP ME GET THE BELLOW ARGUMENT VIRAL IN HARADA'S TWITTER:

Unlike many of the old favorites you're mentioning to return, Dr. B. is the only one who have an original gameplay, actually his gameplay concept is so original that it would be an excellent choice to make Tekken even better, and I mean this:

Dr. Gueppetto Boskonovith have:
- Great story: Since T1 until T6, he is related not only with several characters but also with the heart of Tekken's story.
- Super Fun: Just remember his laft, weird moves and weird gameplay, he is at least as funny as Kuma / Roger.
- Super Weird: Anyone who learned how to play with this guy would agree there is no fighter like him in Tekken history.
- A Challenge to players: Because this character have no match in terms of complexity and originality, it is a challenge to play with him or against him.
- Not a clone: Even when most of his moves were "stolen" in T3, the concept have not been recycled yet, unlike Forrest, Jacks, or Michelle, and obviously any returning character in TTT2 or T7 will have his moves redone.
- Best compatibility: He can partner more characters than any other returning fighter.
- Biggest room for changes: The character is open for any creative direction, there is no limit in what this old man can do if he were to return, for all we know he can have robotic improvements, use whatever crazy / funny new move, have any number of stances, or improvement in his original stances or whatever.

Because of all this, I believe he is the best option in terms of a returning character, even if people doesn't realize of this, I hope eventually he makes his return, not because of being a crazy fan of Dr. B. but because I think it would be great for Tekken.
Signature I still believe Tekken 3 is the best Tekken.
BlackViper55
Legend
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Prototype Jack and Gun Jack, give them some of NANCY-MI847J's moves.
For P. Jack, give him a robo-claw on his right arm, a drill on his left arm, a wrecking ball on his right shoulder and an excavator on his left shoulder. Give him the ability to use Boot.
For Gun Jack, give him an anti-tank cannon on his right arm, a Gatling gun on his left arm, a rocket pod on his right shoulder, a howitzer on his left shoulder, and a laser on his chest. Give him the ability to use Fly.
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams
yaboirimp
Kyu
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
since jun is baack. might as well make her morph into angel.

or let michelle or julia turn to angel. they always praying anyway.
Signature i hate those that think so little of there own worth
ArmorBruce
7th Dan
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
Kunimitsu
Alex
Jack 2
P. Jack
Gun Jack
Dr. Boskonovitch
Combot
Regular Ogre
Signature
ajsomcio
Expert
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
All I want is Unknown's back wolf, as a separate character maybe...

and jun made her return...so why not Michelle right?
Signature Plays:
/ + Leo/Yoshi/Alisa
New Team addition:
/
#teamsomec
shauno
MentalFrameAdvantage
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
My wishlist:

Jane
Dean Earwicker
Elite Guardian Mechurova

Signature "Practice makes improvement - you can never be perfect"
AngelAsuka
1st Dan
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ajsomcio

Yes, I'm really looking forward for her new looks!
AngelAsuka
1st Dan
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ajsomcio

Yes, I'm really looking forward to see her new looks!
Laughing Man
Don't worry be happy
PSN: SrSonriente
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
My only bet/wish is for Kuni.
The rest will surely be just pallete swaps.
ChiefDeebo
Raijin
PSN: PresidentDeebo
XBL: Mayor Deebo
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
I want Kunimitsu because I have a lot of friends who want her back.

I do think Forest Law will return though, Liono's reaction when he spoke to Harada hints towards it anyway
Signature لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

(Insert Royal Name)Deebo
Suzaku
Just win, baby
PSN: Suzaku4
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by shauno
My wishlist:

Jane
Dean Earwicker
Elite Guardian Mechurova

That list fails without the inclusion of Jeff Slater.
Signature

F ALL FOREVER
Lenoh
Lone Wolf
PSN: lenohyouki
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
My picks for "I want these to be in!" are in bold, the ones I don't want in are in bold and italic.

Dragon Fighting Jack - The perfect "cherry on top" for the series.
Violet - Because Combot's coming back. Plus he could play like his T4 self (remember 3:3:3? I do...)
Unknown - Pretty much confirmed.
Combot - See Unknown
Prototype Jack - After TTT he was pretty much scrapped. Why.
Harada himself - After fighting him in SCV, I would honestly not be surprised.

Kunimitsu - Seriously guys. Cut it out. Kunimitsu really would be nice, but what would she bring to the table other than her dagger moves from TTT1?
Michelle Chang - LOLNO. Julia replaced her and more. And whatever Julia didn't get, Wang did. Or do you miss her Fisherman's Suplex and Exploder Suplex that badly?
Forrest Law - Forrest would basically be a carbon copy of his dad. It's sad but true. Maybe he'd be in as a costume edit?
Any other Jack but J6, DFJack, and P. Jack - Multiple Jacks (with the exception of P. Jack and DFJack) would just be filling space that could be used for better purposes (and besides, who's to say J6 doesn't just get a P. Jack costume edit?)
Gon - I'd like to see him in glorious HD as much as the rest of you, but...Namco kind of doesn't have the rights to him.
Signature What the hell? You can't have [combot], [miharu], [kunimitsu], or [violet] as smilies?

But yet gets a slot. My ass. >;/
cult
1st Dan
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
I really wish Kunimitsu and Dr. B. would come back, they have massive potential :-)
ajsomcio
Expert
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Lenoh
My picks for "I want these to be in!" are in bold, the ones I don't want in are in bold and italic.

Dragon Fighting Jack - The perfect "cherry on top" for the series.
Violet - Because Combot's coming back. Plus he could play like his T4 self (remember 3:3:3? I do...)
Unknown - Pretty much confirmed.
Combot - See Unknown
Prototype Jack - After TTT he was pretty much scrapped. Why.
Harada himself - After fighting him in SCV, I would honestly not be surprised.

Kunimitsu - Seriously guys. Cut it out. Kunimitsu really would be nice, but what would she bring to the table other than her dagger moves from TTT1?
Michelle Chang - LOLNO. Julia replaced her and more. And whatever Julia didn't get, Wang did. Or do you miss her Fisherman's Suplex and Exploder Suplex that badly?
Forrest Law - Forrest would basically be a carbon copy of his dad. It's sad but true. Maybe he'd be in as a costume edit?
Any other Jack but J6, DFJack, and P. Jack - Multiple Jacks (with the exception of P. Jack and DFJack) would just be filling space that could be used for better purposes (and besides, who's to say J6 doesn't just get a P. Jack costume edit?)
Gon - I'd like to see him in glorious HD as much as the rest of you, but...Namco kind of doesn't have the rights to him.

I would agree to this since all are true facts...

but now let's bring in the return of Jun, which, in T5, replaced by Asuka,, right?; but still made it
so the thing is, they have the opportunity to bring in the old ones and provide a new move set(or add).

don't get your hopes down people (except for Gon...he's not namco's)

EDIT: http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/t...ls_in_full.html
This is the details of the new fight lab. Read along....I think that Gon will have his appearance here...

Last edited by ajsomcio on Apr 18th, 2012 at 11:02

Signature Plays:
/ + Leo/Yoshi/Alisa
New Team addition:
/
#teamsomec