Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
PSN: dropkick_br
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Melee_Sovereign
The last time I made out with a girl, I think I swallowed her saliva. I guess I'm a cannibal.

Seriously though, that's a ponder stimulating question. But by definition, cannibalism is when a species consumes the FLESH of another member of the same species. Apparently, that doesn't include bodily fluids. Not even blood, which I find surprising.

I dunno. A lot of people seem to think so.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...02033946AAFovSv

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...01224336AAq1bc6

Unlike saliva... human semen contains living stuff... Strands of DNA, protein and even have cellular structure... It's basically an underdeveloped human being...

Not implying any morality here... but it's something to consider before doing stuff...
Signature : Steve, you will not go and hang out to those joke characters Paul and Law anymore.
: Mom! Since I joined this tourney I didn't have a chance to have friends!
: I'm telling you. Don't hang out with them anymore and that's FINAL!
*Steve looks sad*
: Steve, Look at your auntie, she's a joke. Do you want to be like her?
kuni_hwoarang
Masks are hot.
PSN: kunibob
XBL: kunibob
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
Ehhh...I disagree, Death. Semen is not an underdeveloped human being. Not even sperm is an underdeveloped human being -- it's a single cell, only has 23 chromosomes and doesn't actually resemble a human in any way. Without an egg to fertilize, it's just a useless cell. Besides, blood has cellular structure, DNA and protein. Saliva contains DNA (from cheek cells) & protein. Consuming those is not generally considered to be cannibalism.

Also, semen has fructose. Everyone loves fructose!
Signature ^^^^^^^
This post is 99% likely to be sarcastic.
Spinal Villain
Sodom Eyes
PSN: beastcrafttnbm
XBL: Beastcraft TNBM
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
^^This explains the rampant diabeetus in the U.S.
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
PSN: XxStReeTzxX
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Spinal Villain
^^This explains the rampant diabeetus in the U.S.

-And that's the bottom line cause StReeTz said so...

Last edited by -=StReeTz=- on Apr 14th, 2012 at 17:24

Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
PSN: Melee_Sovereign
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DEATH
Like saliva... human semen contains living stuff... Strands of DNA, protein and even have cellular structure...

Fixed. There's about over 100,000 things living in your mouth right now. And saliva does contain DNA, and protein and enzymes. It's like 98% water, but the other 2% is what I just mentioned.
Signature ♪ Zafina fina bo bina, banana nana fo fina ♪

Julia Gulia, idk.....
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
The problem is... sperm is ALIVE... saliva is not... (and bacteria from saliva? That speak alot about people's breath... saliva is a excretion/enzyme to prepare food for swallowing and digestion), you can consider semen as not a human being but it's still human flesh with parts and all. It does even have parts to swim around. It does even have a LIFESPAN, (not just a chemical reaction, but actual biological death...)...

You can say either anything after that but it won't answer why shoot it in the mouth when you can shoot it straight to the womb with the one you love without any worries of making someone pregnant out of wedlock and not being ready for commitment...
Signature : Steve, you will not go and hang out to those joke characters Paul and Law anymore.
*Steve looks sad*
kuni_hwoarang
Masks are hot.
PSN: kunibob
XBL: kunibob
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
The problem is... sperm is ALIVE... saliva is not... (and bacteria from saliva? That speak alot about people's breath... saliva is a excretion/enzyme to prepare food for swallowing and digestion), you can consider semen as not a human being but it's still human flesh with parts and all. It does even have parts to swim around. It does even have a LIFESPAN, (not just a chemical reaction, but actual biological death...)...

You need to brush up on your biology.
Signature ^^^^^^^
This post is 99% likely to be sarcastic.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
The problem is... sperm is ALIVE... saliva is not... (and bacteria from saliva? That speak alot about people's breath...

I think the bacteria is suppose to be there and doesn't go away simply by brushing your teeth. I could be wrong about that though. If I'm not mistaking, there's bacteria in the digestive system that plays a part in digestion.

You can say either anything after that but it won't answer why shoot it in the mouth when you can shoot it straight to the womb with the one you love without any worries of making someone pregnant out of wedlock and not being ready for commitment...

Well I think this is really just a semantic problem more than anything. If it can be argued that it's cannibalism, then I guess not all forms of cannibalism are bad. I mean, I don't think it's unhealthy, and I hear there are actually health benefits(not referring to this thread). Like it has an immense amount of protein or something.

On a moral basis, I don't see how it's bad either. You don't have to kill or harm anyone to consume semen(quite the opposite, if you get what I mean). And about sperm being a living thing, I mean, it's no more of a living thing than any other cells. Blood contains cells, but apparently, it's not considered cannibalism to consume blood(which is still probably way worse than consuming semen, morally and otherwise.).

Julia Gulia, idk.....
DigitalCount
Mister Pittsburgh
PSN: DigitalCount
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kuni_hwoarang
see wut she did thar
-DC
Signature <CDHP> Chicks Dig Heihachi Players
Steve Gets Fresh

2012: Manji Assassins Political Party
SCT4LIFE
-Haz-
Iron Fist God
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
Article was probably written by a group of virgins.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DigitalCount
see wut she did thar
-DC

LOL

Julia Gulia, idk.....
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by kuni_hwoarang

*gargles*

@melee Yes it can be argued as cannibalism, as much as people try to deny it, or the culture is resistant to even consider it in a debate (after all, labeling something that's "culturally accepted" will be shot down, doesn't matter if the culture is religiously inclined or liberal).
There are times that you won't have a choice but to eat fallen comrade's flesh to survive (and I hope God forbid to put us to that position).

But it's not on the moral aspect that I had the most problem with. Oral Sex is not as safe as people thought it would be. Not only it's not foolproof against STDs, it's also a great carrier of HPV, which causes cervical cancer. We can argue about this findings being BS, until we have a rude awakening when this becomes a widespread problem, or we got hit by it ourselves. In the end, the safest way to have sex is to have it in someone of the opposite sex, and do it only to that someone, or to not do sex at all. (I'm not talking about moral aspects, but scientifically... "morality" is flawed).

The problem here is people can't control the urge (and I say "people" as us, I include myself), and we live in a place were we are encouraged to give in and look for ways to justify the things we do and make us feel we did nothing wrong, like when we use condoms, when we decide to sustain our pregnant GF, when we think we are just in the wrong body, when we think it right as everybody does it and nothing happened to them, when we did feels good, it must be right... But the problem is... "giving in" isn't right. I'm not again talking about moral or religious aspects. It's about us losing our self control, letting sexual stuff control our lives, and ignoring consequences (both physically and emotionally). Then the banhammer from heaven hits us, and either we learn the lesson, or continue spiraling down.
*Steve looks sad*
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
*gargles*

@melee Yes it can be argued as cannibalism, as much as people try to deny it, or the culture is resistant to even consider it in a debate (after all, labeling something that's "culturally accepted" will be shot down, doesn't matter if the culture is religiously inclined or liberal).
There are times that you won't have a choice but to eat fallen comrade's flesh to survive (and I hope God forbid to put us to that position).

But it's not on the moral aspect that I had the most problem with. Oral Sex is not as safe as people thought it would be. Not only it's not foolproof against STDs, it's also a great carrier of HPV, which causes cervical cancer. We can argue about this findings being BS, until we have a rude awakening when this becomes a widespread problem, or we got hit by it ourselves. In the end, the safest way to have sex is to have it in someone of the opposite sex, and do it only to that someone, or to not do sex at all. (I'm not talking about moral aspects, but scientifically... "morality" is flawed).

The problem here is people can't control the urge (and I say "people" as us, I include myself), and we live in a place were we are encouraged to give in and look for ways to justify the things we do and make us feel we did nothing wrong, like when we use condoms, when we decide to sustain our pregnant GF, when we think we are just in the wrong body, when we think it right as everybody does it and nothing happened to them, when we did feels good, it must be right... But the problem is... "giving in" isn't right. I'm not again talking about moral or religious aspects. It's about us losing our self control, letting sexual stuff control our lives, and ignoring consequences (both physically and emotionally). Then the banhammer from heaven hits us, and either we learn the lesson, or continue spiraling down.

Is it bad that i have absolutely no idea wtf your talking about?

Seems to me like your trying to say fellatio is bad because A: Society pressure's us to do it and B: Because it can spread disease.

If your going to make that statement you might as well condemn sex all together then. If i ask my gf to give me head, she's clearly not doing it because she was told to do so by Opera's bookclub. She's doing it because it's something that i enjoy and i in return do the same for her if asked.

So umm, once again i'll ask wtf are you talking about? Because unless you've been living under a rock, sexual diseases have been on the chopping block for quite some time which is why damn near every teenager is exposed to those disgusting pictures in health class just before lunch.

Yeah, i'll definitely get a BJ tonight from my girl to ensure her damnation to hell. Oh jeebus, jeebus, jeebus.

Oh yeah about the cannibalism thing, Im sure she'll enjoy swallowing the Millions of little people im shooting into her mouth, she's all about that.....fap fap.

Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
Keeper of the CRANE
DEATH by METAL
PSN: Zakillah
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Oral sex was brought to us by the Devil himself.
Missionary only. And only for procreation. And only when you´re married.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
*gargles*

But it's not on the moral aspect that I had the most problem with. Oral Sex is not as safe as people thought it would be. Not only it's not foolproof against STDs, it's also a great carrier of HPV, which causes cervical cancer.

Of course it can cause STDs. But what does that have to do with whether it's considered cannibalism or not? Being disease infested is irrespective of that. Likewise, you can catch a disease from someone's saliva too.

The problem here is people can't control the urge (and I say "people" as us, I include myself), and we live in a place were we are encouraged to give in and look for ways to justify the things we do and make us feel we did nothing wrong,

I think if I made sure my partner was safe and took several precautions, then we did nothing wrong once engaged in sexual activity.

Let's not drift from our notions of reality. There's nothing wrong with sex in it of it self. I don't think I have anything to even try to justify from sex it self. And intercourse is definitely not cannibalism either.

There's something wrong with not taking precautions before-hand. And not just with STDs, but with whether making sure my partner is fully comfortable, and that she doesn't feel too pressured into it... etc.

Like when we use condoms, when we decide to sustain our pregnant GF, when we think we are just in the wrong body, when we think it right as everybody does it and nothing happened to them, when we did feels good, it must be right... But the problem is... "giving in" isn't right. I'm not again talking about moral or religious aspects. It's about us losing our self control, letting sexual stuff control our lives, and ignoring consequences (both physically and emotionally). Then the banhammer from heaven hits us, and either we learn the lesson, or continue spiraling down.

I see what you're saying here. But I think you're drifting away from what you were originally questioning.

Where does swallowing semen considered being cannibalism have any relevance here? I think it's irrespective of how safe or risky it might be. It's equally as risky as intercourse, and intercourse is totally not cannibalism.

Julia Gulia, idk.....
DEATH&#63722;
A Non-Bender
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
@streetz you perfectly explained my point about people justifying themselves and sex taking over our life...

@melee yeah you're right I've been drifting away a bit... But yeah, AFAIK cannibalism does harm to the body. And we're not talking about the same risks of oral sex being worse when you swallow... So, in the end, when people do oral sex, might as well have all-out sex, but then, when you have sex, be assured that you're committed to that one partner, as sex is not just physical pleasure, but an emotional and spiritual investment too.
*Steve looks sad*
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
But yeah, AFAIK cannibalism does harm to the body.

Even consuming semen(if we're gonna consider that cannibalism) after you made sure your partner was clean?

Julia Gulia, idk.....
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
@streetz you perfectly explained my point about people justifying themselves and sex taking over our life...

Im sure. If i take the opposite stand point in this argument then im automatically "justifying" myself. I dont have to prove anything to you on the contrary, i think it's horse shit that something like this is even an argument. Do you even know how stupid your argument is? Based on your argument i could essentially say that we're all cannibals.

You were Breast fed correct? Is that not a human protein in such the same as Sperm? If you consider the consumption of this protein cannibalism then surely you consider the consumption of another cannibalism as well?

It's clear to me that your main goal here is to try to point out that ingesting these..."Proteins" is wrong. It is also clear to me that instead of explaining your standpoint you'd rather give sparse explanations as to why your answer is dominant over mine by simply implying that i proved your point. Why not explain how i did this? What led you to this conclusion? What other factors led you to believe that something such as oral sex is wrong? Was it a book? Something your parents told you as a child? Possibly a concious decision you came upon of your own accord?

Something's in life aren't worth arguing about. Evidently this is one of those something's. Throw in the towel kid, you'll sway no one to your cause over a forum.

Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
PSN: ForMyNinjas
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
what the fuck

deathrandomnumbers has to be trollin.
Signature ForMyNinjas = Stance masher; flash master.

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
JMS
~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
*gargles*

actually, i think lesbian sex is safer than hetero sex. and cannibalism traditionally involves the eating of flesh, which sperm does not have. there are health risks associated with cannibalism (prion diseases), but im not sure the same applies to sperm--given the porn industry, we wouldve probably heard of something by now. i wasnt able to find studies on it.