Who's on your hitlist?

Page Splits <123
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
SnakeShot
2nd Dan
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
LARS- he made me imagine myself strangling the person playing him because i cant sidestep his fcking moves... not to mention his unseeable lows
LEI- fast fast FAST! i cannot keep up with his game
Signature ~SnakeShot*
-go backroll, i dare you
SridharsVs
Legend
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Here is my hitlist
- I just cant play against Law. Frame Advantage, Unseeable lows, fast mids and Magic 4 pretty much lock me down. Because of him I gave up on main Character since T3 King.
- Lockdown again!!
- I cannot see cd+3 and cd+2

- After using him as my main for years, I think I know all his weaknesses.... Pretty shit character who cant Poke at all !! Too much grab reliant. I would surely love to thrash other Weak King players.
anNa_voLtuRi
Dragon Lord
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Leo~!
Lee~!
Signature Kei Ogata
Park Hyun-Jae

sleppy ...
Team ZAF Website
solderface
3rd Dan
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate law. his backflips. his machinegun fist. his grabs look like his normal stance with punches

I hate eddy too but he can't beat me so I just lol and win
bojack13
5th Dan
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
Bob, Law, Steve, and all the other top tier characters, especially when they're the ones used to win tournaments. I hate easy-to-use characters with tons of advantages in general in any fighting game and always wonder how the people who use them would do if they had to use a more difficult-to-use character with less advantages/mixups/priorities/etc.
Signature

Always rooting for Christie and other low tiers!
Deus510
3rd Dan
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Christie. cuz she effing moves around a lot
Signature Deus510<ZAF>
Kei Ogata<ZAF>

"bellum letale*
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate law... Freaking hate him... So many fast CH launchers that spammers interupt everything i do -.- also hate bryan sweep spammers, and Lili's that just spam her D/F+3+4 3+4. Asuka reversal spammers are annoying too, especially online where punishments sometimes come too late...
I hate chreddy, but their spamming tought me quickly about how to counter them. I hate Alisa because of all her +frames, as well as lars spammers for his low AND high crushing hopkick. Bob players are so annoying... There's NO WAY to 100% block a ball mixup and they know it -.- the moves are all unseeable. Raven annoys me for his long range FF+3, and anna's D/B+3 is something that i can't block on reaction yet, so people spam that too...
Other mentions are Kaz/Hei low sweep spam... Hwo multi kick strings... Beak just kicking and kicking... Hate steve as well... Oh god, he's so easy to spam with...
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
Big_ass_james
Kyu
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
i fucking hate baek, lili, steve, nina and anna. 1 because steve and baeks moves seem nearly endless! wtf man really? and steves like fkn stupid low punch that everyone online jus spams???? fuck that guy.... nina and anna too many combos that are all over the damn place... its like all there moves start up and impact r 1. lili... nough said
LockDeltz
7th Dan
PSN: LockDeltz
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa - Even though I use her, I still hate losing against her online, but a lot of it is due to lag.

Miguel - not familiar with him, often lose against him online.

Lili - She is just annoying.

Leo - not familiar with her.

Dragunov - not familiar with him, I often lose against him online.

Last edited by LockDeltz on Apr 15th, 2012 at 07:54

SeraphimJester
7th Dan
XBL: SeraphimJester
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
Christie: - For me, this is the character that has always been on my hit list. Christie is arguably a beginner's characters, and everytime I play online, her moves are spammed to the max. I've only been playing Tekken competitively for about two months, and I am yet to come across a person who can use her without the spamming method. She moves everywhere, and anywhere, and it's disorientating lol.
Signature Nous sommes synonymes de l'autre

Nous serons toujours une equipe

xX Emilie De Rochefort et SeraphimJester Xx
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SeraphimJester
Christie: - For me, this is the character that has always been on my hit list. Christie is arguably a beginner's characters, and everytime I play online, her moves are spammed to the max. I've only been playing Tekken competitively for about two months, and I am yet to come across a person who can use her without the spamming method. She moves everywhere, and anywhere, and it's disorientating lol.

You'll find that as you play more, your skill will increase also without you even realising it. Give it a bit more time, and you'll be dancing circles around online Chreddy's and their un-safe spam.

If you ever need any help, be sure to add me on XBL ^_^ My GT is - Jason4579

Right now, my biggest hate probably has to be Paul and jack-6, when used by a turtle. Very frustrating -.- I've been playing Asuka a lot lately in preparation for whiff punishment with Jun, and to be honest, I play very aggressively, fishing for a lot of CH, and crushing what I can. I find that my pet hate has to be a turtle... I use more and more unsafe moves until I get punished heavily, and even though I try to turtle right back, I find myself not being able to stick to the play style for very long.

Last edited by Jason4579 on May 2nd, 2012 at 21:44

SeraphimJester
7th Dan
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jason4579
You'll find that as you play more, your skill will increase also without you even realising it. Give it a bit more time, and you'll be dancing circles around online Chreddy's and their un-safe spam.

If you ever need any help, be sure to add me on XBL ^_^ My GT is - Jason4579

Right now, my biggest hate probably has to be Paul and jack-6, when used by a turtle. Very frustrating -.- I've been playing Asuka a lot lately in preparation for whiff punishment with Jun, and to be honest, I play very aggressively, fishing for a lot of CH, and crushing what I can. I find that my pet hate has to be a turtle... I use more and more unsafe moves until I get punished heavily, and even though I try to turtle right back, I find myself not being able to stick to the play style for very long.

Thanks dude I've just accepted your request. At the moments I'm still learning the ropes with Lili. I'm a mentor with her, but I avoid using her frequent spam attacks at all costs. A lot of people have a tendency to complain that she is cheap, and weak etc. but she's far more complex than she's given credit for.

And agreed Turtlers are on my hit list nonetheless I do it too. Just not to the extent of some people

Jason4579
Dragon Lord
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SeraphimJester
Thanks dude I've just accepted your request. At the moments I'm still learning the ropes with Lili. I'm a mentor with her, but I avoid using her frequent spam attacks at all costs. A lot of people have a tendency to complain that she is cheap, and weak etc. but she's far more complex than she's given credit for.

And agreed Turtlers are on my hit list nonetheless I do it too. Just not to the extent of some people

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=120477

Read the stuff about her D/F+3 Bound in that thread, It should help a lot.

I think the problem for me now isn't really specific characters, but really play styles, although I guess that's character specific too.

like.. I can handle an aggressive Lili, but not an aggressive Miguel, and a turtle Asuka is fine for me (Because her i10 punisher is so weak i can chip away at damage), but a turtling Kuma or panda is my worst nightmare.
SeraphimJester
7th Dan
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Jason4579
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=120477

Read the stuff about her D/F+3 Bound in that thread, It should help a lot.

I think the problem for me now isn't really specific characters, but really play styles, although I guess that's character specific too.

like.. I can handle an aggressive Lili, but not an aggressive Miguel, and a turtle Asuka is fine for me (Because her i10 punisher is so weak i can chip away at damage), but a turtling Kuma or panda is my worst nightmare.

Thanks for that It's a massive help

BlackViper55
Legend
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
1. ANNA WILLIAMS. I like her moveset but I HATE HER WINPOSE!!!! YOU LOSE. What an utter disappointment. Continue?
2. LEI WULONG. I cannot do what the Tekken God AI can. On Easy.
3. LILI ROCHEFORT. Fun to use but I HATE HER WINPOSE AS WELL!!!! YOU LOSE. Sebastian, they say they're leaving already. Continue?
4. LEE CHAOLAN. Although he is tricky at high levels, he is cheap at low levels. I ALSO HATE HIS WINPOSE!!!! YOU LOSE. You need to fight with more class. Continue?
5. CRAIG MARDUK. I consider him a 'forbidden' character, where only the chosen few can fight him.
6. KAZUYA MISHIMA. Three Godfists at Supercharge, Rage and Counter Hit. OUCH!
7. MARSHALL LAW. Very unpredictable, even against AI.
8. PAUL PHOENIX. Two Deathfists at Supercharge, Rage, Clean and Counter Hit. OUCH!!
9. LING XIAOYU. I hate her AOP. Even Lili's ultimate punisher (f+3) doesn't work against her!
10. HEIHACHI MISHIMA. His reversal. His EWGF. His OTGF. His Overcharged 2-hit combo. His LP winpose. His Anti-Mishima unblockable. He is very deadly. I can't defeat him anymore. As I level up.
Signature My TTT2 Teams:
Males: Devil Jin/Armor King, Paul/Heihachi, Marduk/Jack-6, Lee/Hwoarang, Ancient Ogre/Jinpachi
Females: Miharu/Asuka, Michelle/Jun, Kunimitsu/Zafina, Jaycee/Anna, Lili/Nina
But I always pick different teams