Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DivineFist18411
5th Dan
PSN: ThaOne18411
XBL: DivineFist18411
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Awesome!!

I'm glad we don't have to wait until the end of the year, but let's hope 5 more months is enough time for Harada and the rest of the Tekken team to perfect everything to the best of their ability, but yea it IS going to be a LONG 5 months.....(sigh).......
PhantomXD
Fujin
PSN: PhantomXD
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
One thing I don't get is that almost all character have a 100+ move but you know damn well your only going to use like lest than 20 of them. Some moves are pure garbage and some just for combos so your not using them a lot. If your not throwing out a poke, launcher your moving around an wait for your opponent to make a mistake and punish him for it. To me there's not as much stuff people need to know in tekken to be extremely good. Knowing up to -16 and lows that are like -100 is good enough for people. Just knowing you pressure oki game and tech traps are extra to fuck up other people game. Don't need it that much but is good to know. This is just an opinion and went by this because it's how I faced tekken and it's been working. Maybe because I'm a semi fast learner or something but hey it's just an opinion again.

I just know I'm going to love tag 2 so when it drops I'm gonna aim to be the best this time around
Signature &
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
PSN: XxStReeTzxX
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Troll
oh my dear god are you for real?

God: Yes fool he's for real.

@PhantomXD
Yes, learning oki and traps is definitely optional when playing at a competitive level. (Waits for the sarcasm)

-And that's the bottom line cause StReeTz said so...
Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
Savage
6th Dan
PSN: Savage709
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kane
then let me tell you this. you are wrong.

more juggles? tekken has always had juggles ... your point?

easier? wrong.

higher damage? wrong.

shittier sidesteps? wrong.

how about you play the game before opening your mouth. it sounds like you are some ranting stream monster .. play it before you knock it. if you're just in here to talk down on the game without having an open mind, then there really is no point for you to be on the tekken forums other than to be trolling.

mindless launcher fest? ... play against a good player with your "launcherfest" mindset. although not a shining example of exciting gameplay, last year's evo was hardly a launcherfest to me. is this the kind of "more fighting" you are looking for?
I couldn't have said it better myself welldone
Fernandito
Lone Wolf
#85 “Quote” Edit Post
eem, out of curiosity about people saying TTT2 movement is better than T6..., didn't that video review of a famous guy around here say ttt2 movements was as difficult as T6BR?, I would like to know the truth about this, please anyone who knows
The Troll
6th Dan
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -=StReeTz=-
God: Yes fool he's for real.

You're just copying stone cold.

I think by BETTER movement they meant that it's faster yeah? Not easier
Shughli
4th Dan
PSN: Shughli
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
There is NOTHING wrong with tekken, this is best Fighting game ever.... people who are compaling about issues, ill just say.. go play another game, this is not for you son...

cant wait for ttt2 ...
Signature --------

Shughli play for FUN
EmpathicMimicry
War Lord
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Yap yap yap. Same tired old debates...
Signature Once again, fate brings together those who heed the call...
UnDeRoAtH
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: s9-Oath
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
50+ now ? and TTT2u had 44 hmmm wonder if tiger will be back hahaha
Signature BEARS ARE LOOKIN BETTER TO ME
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Troll
You're just copying stone cold.

I'm still trying to figure out what this argument has to do with what Castel originally posted. Why aren't we talking about that? Oh wait that's right......because that only makes sense.

@Fernandito
To respond to your statement, this game appears to be more lenient with the movement. The characters have had a lot of there tracking and long range move's reworked to allow for more SS and such. Take Lars for example. His tracking has been nerfed quite a bit and one of his main long range tools, (B+1) has been shortened considerably. This is only one example that i can think of off the top of my head.

Signature I hide behind sarcasm because you obviously didn't grasp the concept the last 4 times you changed my profile.
DrBhup666
Deity
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by -=StReeTz=-
@Fernandito
To respond to your statement, this game appears to be more lenient with the movement. The characters have had a lot of there tracking and long range move's reworked to allow for more SS and such. Take Lars for example. His tracking has been nerfed quite a bit and one of his main long range tools, (B+1) has been shortened considerably.

Du you know if they nerfed all characters tracking by the same amount?? I mean Lili had horrible tracking before, she is so linear and has only 1 homing move. Did they nerf her already poor tracking even more so other characters might sidestep her even more easily than now?
Angelo1
Iron Fist God
PSN: Desolution_X
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Lars needed the nerf on b1. That move was i15, homing, mid and safe. Nobody needs something that good!
And those 5 months are nothing. Most students should be learning anyways for their exams, after that there's summer and after that it's just 1 more month! Namco is doing everybody a favor by releasing it after the summer, this way you won't be stuck inside because of TTT2
Signature The Lazy Generation~
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DrBhup666
Du you know if they nerfed all characters tracking by the same amount?? I mean Lili had horrible tracking before, she is so linear and has only 1 homing move. Did they nerf her already poor tracking even more so other characters might sidestep her even more easily than now?

(Taken from TTT2 Lili forum. Posted by Kane)
- fc, df1 no longer launches on normal hit. it appears she might get free ff4 or definitely d3 though. 323 does not work.
- db4 combo only on CH now. around +4 on hit, back to DR speed ~23 frames.
- 2nd hit of qcf1,2 on CH no longer stuns at all.
- df3+4 is -6 = cannot block standing jabs after df3+4 on block
- ff3 is no longer a launcher, -12
- bt1+2 is -10
- uf3 is -13
- f23 now -12
- damage reduced on 3,1 to 14,24
- damage reduced on bt 1+2 from 12,25 to about 6,24
- damage reduced on qcf1 [no spark on CH]
- damage reduced on df3+4?

Not all of the characters have had their tracking nerfed...but Lars had exceptional tracking in BR...Now, he can get by but you've just got to be more aware of what your throwing out and when you do it. I think King has had a nerf or 2 to his tracking as well? If not then i know for a fact he got the shaft with his B+1+2 Grab....for obvious reasons of course.

In Lili's case it would appear that she's been hit quite a bit as well. Not as much as say King, because as far as i can see the positives she did gain (Which if you want to look are Here) Sort of balance out some of her reductions.

Angelo1
Iron Fist God
PSN: Desolution_X
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
Some of those nerfs that lili has gotten make no sense. Why shouldn't ff3 launch? Did she get any buffs besides BT 1+2 Bounding?

Edit, just read the buffs and their pretty good. That new m,m sting that's only -11 and gives KND is pretty good.
Signature The Lazy Generation~
Mad Hittman
The Grammaton Cleric
PSN: Mad_Hittman
XBL: HE IS IN RED HEALTH!
#95 “Quote” Edit Post
Keep Ravens SDW 3+4 in the console pl0x...

Peace
Signature They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Guc edited my signature, and I can do nothing abou- I HAVE RETURNED!!!
DrBhup666
Deity
#96 “Quote” Edit Post
So I don't know if this old new or not, but I just read that two of those 50+ characters are Voilet and Combot that will make a return. Now we know 46 of the cast. Still 4+ totally unknown characters... maybe those are Kunimitsu and Alex and Dr. B and Gon that will make a return as well...
DEATHCRADLE
Kyu
#97 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm looking forward to Tekken Tag 2. I hope the online play is better for initial release. Maybe Namco should do a early demo to get the kinks out.
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#98 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DEATHCRADLE
I hope the online play is better for initial release. Maybe Namco should do a early demo to get the kinks out.

In a galaxy far, far away...
There existed a game called TTT2 were everyone had 5 bars and the game ran so smooth online you could see Kuma scratch his nut's after a successful combo...

pjeasley
Kyu
#99 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know what fighting style Mokujin is using in this clip? at 1:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHnEpIx9d4
-=StReeTz=-
-SKULLDUGGERY-
#100 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by pjeasley
Does anyone know what fighting style Mokujin is using in this clip? at 1:22 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHnEpIx9d4

That's definitely ogre there buddy.

Edit: Oh BTW in case anyone was still wondering.....if you drag the little icons for the number of posts you have up to your tab bar and drop it it'll bring up the image and tell you how much each is worth....you can't get a specific number but it'll get down to the 10's at least.

Edit: Or actually

I remember a few people asking about this and idk wether or not it'd been answered so i just thought id throw it out there as a fyi. (A mod wanna stick this in the info sec or something? Just because......i mean it's not that serious but im just saying.)

So as you can see by adding up mine i have at the moment of this post according to my little image things 950+ posts. I would get another 10 image after reaching 960 and so on until i got to 1000 which would cause me gain a 50 image if i didnt have one already or a 100 image if there is already a 50 present, or well in this case a 1000 image since...it's 1000. Pretty simple stuff eh?

Last edited by -=StReeTz=- on Apr 16th, 2012 at 23:00