Page Splits 1...<1516171819>...31
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
CaCarmen
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: cacacarmen
#321 “Quote” Edit Post
db2,3 seems to launch them further away then ss2,4 though. It does, though, end in a high W! if you're at the right distance, which can lead to some pretty crazy stuff.

Yea, whenever I'm out of ideas I just go for HH, its really stable and does nice damage (also it can hit opponents who are head first, like after a ws1,3 or b3,3 launch, nice). I'd just, like some more ideas, haha.

I am really liking Eddy's uf3+4 for TA. It seems to keep them pinned where you hit them on the wall, allowing for better finishing moves. I got [uf3+4] BL RFS b3 a few times.

Also, it seems like HSP1 is plus, if only a little. This would def. be something to look into more.
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"你心中怨念深重,怒火冲天门。导致你铁拳技能急速下降"
"我早就说过,你换几个普通角色你就发现你也很弱。。 "
"卡波拉门"
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#322 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys, can any of you give me an update what are the capo moves that cannot be reversed? (b+1+3_b+2+4)
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
DOF
Virtuoso
#323 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by EASTERNBORDER
Hey guys, can any of you give me an update what are the capo moves that cannot be reversed? (b+1+3_b+2+4)

New: df+2 can no longer be reversed in TT2. -- This is Good !!

In general, all "knees" and "elbows" can't be reversed. eg.1st hit of b+3,3 (2nd can be reversed)
I think (not tried yet), df+1,1, can't be reversed as well, since it is elbow. I think ws1 also.
Signature ~ Dance of Fury ~
CaCarmen
Tekken Lord Black
#324 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoa, seriously? Thats... awesome! I always wondered who decided on df2 being reversable in the (now) old games.

In addition to all those moves, f+4 beat's Asuka's reversals. If you ever see an Asuka reverse, just do f+4, 3+4, teach them to think twice about spamming reversals
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"卡波拉门"
DOF
Virtuoso
#325 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CaCarmen
In addition to all those moves, f+4 beat's Asuka's reversals. If you ever see an Asuka reverse, just do f+4, 3+4, teach them to think twice about spamming reversals

Wow, that's good too! I was only doing 3~4 before.
lizanias
Spread Tekken <3
#326 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DOF
Really, we NEED to discover a Consistent High-Damaging wall for Chreddie, or else we're out of chances in Tag2 (I recently noticed the significance of having good wall combos in Tag2 because the best juggles are those with Tag-juggles having no Tag Assault, but end in walls ... dealing pure non-recoverable damage).

I'll try to come up with juggles, that end with W! b+4,4,3+4 (Full Mars Attack! yeah!! lol).

So, I've been busy on the weekends helping my friends with their project. Like a fighting game podcast/talk show.

That's why I miss Tekken Tag 2 so much.

Thanks for posting a lot info guys.... I'll play Unlimited today, have fun with the game, and I don't know what I'll find.
Signature INDONESIAN Tekken scene = http://www.indotekken.com
ArcadePimp.com, Aussie's best Tekken site..
EASTERNBORDER
Iron Fist God
PSN: Easternborder
XBL: Easternborder
#327 “Quote” Edit Post
well d/f+2 is good news indeed.

aside from f+4, trouble with the capos is that they don't have irreversible moves with ready execution or are frequently used under normal exchange; (WS+1+2_FC 1+2<1+2_ HSP 4_f,f+3+4 are some of them) I'd be satisfied if f+3+4 was also included. Of all the new moves they'd come up from previous installments, you'd think they'd give at least a new one that is irreversible.
Signature "If you want to live, you gotta die trying."
Kamileon88
Lone Wolf
#328 “Quote” Edit Post
i think ff+4 is irreversible too
noodalls
PSN: noodalls
CaCarmen
Tekken Lord Black
#330 “Quote” Edit Post
Yea, the boomerang kicks is what I'm using right now, primarily, unless I feel like I want to go for a RLX mixup with d2,3 or b3,3... problem is, 99% of everyone will tag crash in that situation, so there is no real mixup to go for, le sigh. I haven't been able to get mars attack to land entirely yet...
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"卡波拉门"
DOF
Virtuoso
#331 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by noodalls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...vg1U8wM#t=2900s
Interesting wall ender here, walldeath for tagouts.

Wow, that's interesting. I think he actually did a tag-crash in that video, right? But still the db+4,4... finished him off? That's great.

Just curious, how many db+4,4... is guaranteed as a normal ender? (assuming the opponent will not move, and stay grounded)? Thanks.
CaCarmen
Tekken Lord Black
#332 “Quote” Edit Post
You could do three boomerangs in BR usually. But now, I can usually just get two... it may be because of the TA assist I use.

Today was fine but I have been running into a problem. My staple of finishing a TA combo with d2,3 seems to be missing a lot. I'm really not sure what else to do. About the only other things that hit are qcf3 (small damage but potential tag out) or wr3 (small damage). I guess I should try ff3+4 and uf3+4... if those don't work, I'm out of ideas T_T
Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"卡波拉门"
DOF
Virtuoso
#333 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CaCarmen
Today was fine but I have been running into a problem. My staple of finishing a TA combo with d2,3 seems to be missing a lot. I'm really not sure what else to do. About the only other things that hit are qcf3 (small damage but potential tag out) or wr3 (small damage). I guess I should try ff3+4 and uf3+4... if those don't work, I'm out of ideas T_T

My staples are uf+3+4 or b+4,4,3+4 (depending on distance). I rarely use ss+4~3 now since it sends opponent very far. If you're looking for RLX oki set-ups, try uf+3~d or b+4,4~d or even b+1,4,HSP,d+4, depending on distance and TA launch height. For Standing oki set-ups, you may want to try b+3+4 or f+3+4.
CaPoEiRa$tAs
Sage
#334 “Quote” Edit Post
hi guys..

so far what is the damage combo can give to oppenent? at least their 50% life bar will gone.
Signature EWGF are useless against us! XD
damage combo partner ever!
CaPoEiRa$tAs
Sage
#335 “Quote” Edit Post
hi guys..

so far what is the damage combo can give to oppenent? at least their 50% life bar will gone.
CaPoEiRa$tAs
Sage
#336 “Quote” Edit Post
yday i was try do 1 Chreddy combo can give damage more than 55% to opp.

juggle starting with ws1,3~5,d+33,2,4B! [ TA 3,4 ] ss4~3! i think 55% to 60% dmg.

i try another 1 more dmg combo but still cant do it till now. but i will try again today. huhu

juggle starting with Eddy ws1,3~5,(christie)d+33~5,(Eddy) b+3,3,2,4B! [ TA ss4,3 ] dash uf+4. i dunno either this combo can be end with ss4~3 or not. anyone who already try this combo succesfully can u give me a tips pls.
CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
#337 “Quote” Edit Post
may i ask for staple combos for the capos as a team?
Signature FlyMagpie*

DOF
Virtuoso
#338 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa$tAs
hi guys..

Starter must be Eddy:
ff+4, HSP, 1b!, [TA 3,4], ff, b+3,3,RLX,2,f+3

Starter is Christie (or Eddy):
ff+4, HSP, 1b!, [TA 3,4], ff, ws+1,3,RLX,2,f+3

Now if there is a wall in front, do RLX,2,3 ~5,
[Wall], b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5 ...
CaCarmen
Tekken Lord Black
#339 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DOF
Now if there is a wall in front, do RLX,2,3 ~5,
[Wall], b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5, b+3,3~5 ...

Signature "老外的LEI很烦人了"
"还是换人吧"
"卡波拉门"
CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
#340 “Quote” Edit Post
what are the frame punishers of capos pls?
Signature FlyMagpie*