TTT2 'Ask a Question' Thread

Page Splits 1...<45678>...53
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
I thought ff+3 was i15.. All this time. It's somewhat doable in matches but you prefer something more consistent. f+2+3 far away or f+2,3 when wall is your man.
You can probably try it out with Tekken Console, should be the same.

@Crimson

A: df+2, df+3,2~df 1, f+3,2~5
M: df+2,1
A: qcf+1

On wall

A: f+3,2~5
M: df+1 SAV 1,2,1
A: f+3,2
Signature KanTrolo ... RIP
CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kantoro
I thought ff+3 was i15.. All this time. It's somewhat doable in matches but you prefer something more consistent. f+2+3 far away or f+2,3 when wall is your man.
You can probably try it out with Tekken Console, should be the same.

@Crimson

A: df+2, df+3,2~df 1, f+3,2~5
M: df+2,1
A: qcf+1

On wall

A: f+3,2~5
M: df+1 SAV 1,2,1
A: f+3,2

thank you ... miguel sucks at TA may i request for the general fillers so i could experiment with combos with anna as assist?
Signature FlyMagpie*

Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
i tried it so many times after a hit of CJM+1 then ff+3 it does not connect i think ff+3 is just i16...but CH df+1+2 then Ff+3 is a guaranteed launch

--Miguel is Kick A** in Tag Assault...all you have to do is go on savage stands...for e.g ~5 miguel- Df+3,2 Savge 1,2,1
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CrimsonSe7en
thank you ... miguel sucks at TA may i request for the general fillers so i could experiment with combos with anna as assist?

Actually Miguel doesn't suck at TA, stances play a big part in stances, which allows you to extend your combos longer.

Anna assist is less.

If it's around under 4 hits after bound you can do f+3~b CJM df+2,1
After 5 hits it's qcf+2,1.

edit: I forgot about f+3,2. The 2 spikes on the floor so you can end a strong move such as charge, or ff+2,1_2 if they connect.

Wall - Same thing. f+3~b CJM df+2,1
Or if you don't like that then.. b+1,2,2.

Or you can scrap the whole thing and just use the generic filler by holding down 5.
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
PSN: Mr-Taxi-
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey Kantoro, I saw some of your Tekken tag 2 matches.

Think you could upload some footage of Anna's f+2,3? I wanna see the damage+wall splat and knockdown, and wall combo after aha.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Sure, whenever I ever hit the arcades this week.
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Also, the animation where the opponent rolls back after a f+2,3 looks similar to Ling's uf+3+4, so maybe if they don't hold back, you might be able to get a df+4 for free.

Possibly, at least.
Signature "oh yeh, what the fuck is technically? technically u won? techinically, you are the world best. just go to korea then technically destroy every shitty korean players. you are technically the best." - SeGi Hong

""He's really mean when you get to know him and has nothing going on in his life except Tekken"" - Cuddle Core

My Anna Oki Video
Miss Rochefort
Lone Wolf
PSN: Miss_Rochefort
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
i think namco should make this makeup for anna!! http://i39.tinypic.com/ztfcrn.png
they need too!! its so freaking ht and sluttie
Signature I only did what any daughter would do

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/ps3/miss_rochefort

Destroyer~! LILI
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. Taxi
Also, the animation where the opponent rolls back after a f+2,3 looks similar to Ling's uf+3+4, so maybe if they don't hold back, you might be able to get a df+4 for free.

Possibly, at least.

ff+4 might be a good substitute if they do plan to stay down longer.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
Maybe if they roll back we can get a ff+4 anyway and it will hit in the crouching frames of backroll.
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
It should - _ -
Quite a few characters get launchers at i14, most by 15, and Anna doesn't even get one until 16. So not fair.

My Anna Oki Video
Evil_Nurse_Anna
Virtuoso
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
after a hit of F+2,3 and the opponent did not roll back F+3,2 "the 2" will ground hit...haven't tried d4,1 but iam sure it will also connect but we need to dash due to far knock down
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr. Taxi
It should - _ -
Quite a few characters get launchers at i14, most by 15, and Anna doesn't even get one until 16. So not fair.

Not many...

Mishimas, Julia and Bryan. Who else can launch at i14?
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Miss Rochefort
Lone Wolf
PSN: Miss_Rochefort
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
paul i guess?
Signature I only did what any daughter would do

http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/ps3/miss_rochefort

Destroyer~! LILI
Johnnay
Cool,Calm,Collected
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Not many...

Mishimas, Julia and Bryan. Who else can launch at i14?

Lars
Signature "I Still haven't forgiven myself for the Mona business, but i knew that was just grief".
Max Payne.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
Hmmm...
Mishimas, Julia, Bryan, and Lars.
Anyone else?
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
Ganryu.
Armor king's f,n,d,df+2 is i14 says Avoiding the puddle
Bob's ws 2,1
Bruce has a ws punisher that juggles at 14
Eddy and Christie's ws 1,3?
Lee's ws 2,3
Jin's ws+2
Yoshi has flash, does that count?

I didn't say many though, but 7 or 8 from standing is quite a few,

Let's not forget sometimes Mokujin lol.

Last edited by Mr. Taxi on Apr 15th, 2012 at 23:46

My Anna Oki Video
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
I know a few can WS but I'm talking like punishing something like Lili's QCF1,2.

Bryan has JU
Lars has ??
Ganny has ??
AK has DU, I dunno if it's realy i14 though
Mishimas = EWGF

It's pretty damn sweet that Julia's ff+3 can punish i13! I think it's fucking hilarious.
Mr. Taxi
GGPOGFYKTHX"BI"
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
Ganyru has ff+1+2

My Anna Oki Video
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by |Galen|
Lars has ??

fb+2,1

I reckon flash counts, because it picks up from d+2,2,2(?)