Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#141 “Quote” Edit Post
The only good thing about 3+4 is the damage buff. I've noticed it sparks in juggles so I'm guess the damage was buffed up in juggles too.
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
LoneWolf69
One Maxi, One Troll
#142 “Quote” Edit Post
3+4,... of course.... how could I have forgotten,... my apologies, folks...
Signature Huge hairy knee massage from behind and boobs milking for free B***tches!
Ooooh yyyesss!!!!!!!
Oho, HHyyyyeessss!!!!
Rip
Level Up Your Game
#143 “Quote” Edit Post
Interesting that 3+4 has more range. The damage buff has been there since the original Tag 2 (maybe the extra range as well? I never used it much in BR so I wouldnt have noticed it changing)

Manual parry dss 3+4 makes a lot of sense since dss 2 has that weird flop knd now. Keep us updated the rest of the year Da Law! haha

Originally posted by The Game
The only good thing about 3+4 is the damage buff. I've noticed it sparks in juggles so I'm guess the damage was buffed up in juggles too.

Damage for moves isnt different in juggles. The damages just get scaled.
Signature DSS~ WHAAAAAA!!! Too buff, too swoll. Phoenix too strong.
JUUUUUUUUNKKKKYAAAAAAAARDDD!!!
levelupyourgame.com | LEVEL UP YOUR GAME | Tekken - Throw Break Trainer - by Rip | LUYG APP for iPhone & for Android
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#144 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok folks, only vs the computer today, but OMG@ DSS 1+2!

The thing is ridiculously good.
1. Punches and Kicks.
2. Highs and Mids.
3. Seems invincible from a couple frames after execution all the way to the end. The only high or mid hit trade that happened with me was at the VERY end after the punch was finished. Other than that...
4. Goes through at least two hits. Confirmed 1,2's, Asuka's 3+4, Rogers 3~4 and tons more. (crazy Juggernaut shyt)
5. Highly spammable and it hurts.
6. Unblockables not tested, but I'm sure it works if his BR version did.

It seems to be vulnerable to all the same things
1. Knees and Elbows
2. Shoulders
3. Headbutts
4. Bellies
5. Asses
6. Tails
7. Backs (fuck you Feng)
8. Fat white guys and bears rolled up in a ball!!!!
9. Ducking of course, it's still a high.
Signature The advanced movement is one of the main things that keep's me interested in this franchise. Why? Because, fuck you. That's why.... -Devil Kazuya
Nameless03
Legend
#145 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm using DSS 1+2 as a makeshift replacement for autoparry, and yeah, it is pretty good. The only big drawback about it is the startup of the parry window, which was recently buffed in TTT2U but still not as quick as autoparry.

Are you sure about it not going through knees? I could've sworn I was able to parry King's hopkick with it once, but I may be mistaken on this.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#146 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nameless03
I'm using DSS 1+2 as a makeshift replacement for autoparry, and yeah, it is pretty good. The only big drawback about it is the startup of the parry window, which was recently buffed in TTT2U but still not as quick as autoparry.

Are you sure about it not going through knees? I could've sworn I was able to parry King's hopkick with it once, but I may be mistaken on this.

I have not tried all knees of course lol. Jinpachi has a string with one in it and I remember it stopped me. I couldn't push through wr 3's too. I don't remember if he could push through that in BR. I haven't seen anything added that he couldn't parry.... actually I shouldn't use that word. What is it again that they call this push through attacks thing?

Don't sleep on this 3+4 thing folks. Don't seem like a bad idea to replace some of those b+1,2 punishments with 3+4. Think about it. Guaranteed knockdown situations have been taken away with the autoparry fiasco. A Law player might wanna be replacing those oki opportunities with something. Opponents can't safely quick roll back after they get hit with 3+4. I promise you guys would feel the difference after awhile. May not seem like a crazy idea then, but of course use your own judgement. I'm still a bit reserved on that whole 4,u+3, 3+4, f,f+4,3 B! thang. But it's growing on me. I tried Launcher, 4,u+3 DSS f+3+4 and it worked. It's still more comfortable dashing, but that's to be expected right? What is up with all the 3+4 buffs? 3+4, f3+4, ss 3+4... even d/f+3+4 is comfortable doing on a backdash or sidestep which should help against chreddy and zafina. I wonder if they did anything with b+3+4?
Signature The advanced movement is one of the main things that keep's me interested in this franchise. Why? Because, fuck you. That's why.... -Devil Kazuya
The Game
EMP The Game
#147 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rip

It actually does matter. It depends on when you use it.

dss1+2 doesnt parry knees.
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: Chaoz83
#148 “Quote” Edit Post
is it just me or ss+3+4, f,f+4,3 got easier in TTT2U? O_o
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
Rip
Level Up Your Game
#149 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Rip

Originally posted by The Game
It actually does matter. It depends on when you use it.

.. thats what scaling is..
The move's dmg is always the same.
In juggles, each next hit gets SCALED to a % of the move's ORIGINAL dmg.

Whatever, doesnt matter. Point is, 3+4 does more dmg than in T6:BR
Signature DSS~ WHAAAAAA!!! Too buff, too swoll. Phoenix too strong.
JUUUUUUUUNKKKKYAAAAAAAARDDD!!!
levelupyourgame.com | LEVEL UP YOUR GAME | Tekken - Throw Break Trainer - by Rip | LUYG APP for iPhone & for Android
The Game
EMP The Game
#150 “Quote” Edit Post
-_- ppl seem to always miss the point.
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
Battle Jitni
AS SOLiD AS jELL-O
PSN: BATTLEJITNI
XBL: BATTLEJITNI
#151 “Quote” Edit Post
My Fellow Law Players... I have a question...

Do you believe Law's new ff+4,3 has enough speed and range to be utilized as a legit whiff punisher? One thing Law lacked was a strong whiff punisher... I'm thinking with this new NC B! launcher move that it MIGHT prove to be more useful. If not, then I guess it's back to the same old.

Please provide your thoughts and thanks.
Signature ~Absorb what is useful, Discard what is not, Add what is uniquely your own.~

My Secret Weapons
Green Red Yellow
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#152 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't know if I'm late, but f+2~1* stuns on normal hit. Shocked the shit outta me. I was thinking of trying to tag buffer it as solo Law might make it stun, but it just does it NH. Was that a Tag 2 buff or is it Ultimately new? I'll get back to ya'll when someone escapes it. How crazy would that be if you can't escape it? Or, if you can't escape it on CH.

Last edited by Da Law on Apr 14th, 2012 at 00:57

Nameless03
Legend
#153 “Quote” Edit Post
Do you mean f2~1? It's been a NH launcher since TTT2, I assume to accommodate the Law/Paul special tag combo that starts off with that move. Pretty sure it's a legit, inescapable launcher.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
The Game
EMP The Game
#154 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Da Law
Don't know if I'm late, but f+2~3 stuns on normal hit. Shocked the shit outta me. I was thinking of trying to tag buffer it as solo Law might make it stun, but it just does it NH. Was that a Tag 2 buff or is it Ultimately new? I'll get back to ya'll when someone escapes it. How crazy would that be if you can't escape it? Or, if you can't escape it on CH.

If it's like tag 1 then it probably can be escaped.

And yeah thats a tag2 buff.

Nameless: Tag 1 even with the Law/Paul stuff the stun was breakable. I don't know if it is...
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#155 “Quote” Edit Post
Law: Launcher 4,u3, dash 3+4, f,f+4,3 TA Baek u/f+3,4,3 Law 3+4 sends your opponent FLYING!!! 11 hits after launch, great damage, stupid long wall carry for a Junkyard.
The Game
EMP The Game
#156 “Quote” Edit Post
4 u+3 f,f+4,3 TA MIg dash d/f+1 sav 1,2,1 Law wr3.
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
PSN: Chaoz83
#157 “Quote” Edit Post
any tips against jun/asuka team? im getting rape especialy b+3... hate that move when i start to pressure with law... T.T
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#158 “Quote” Edit Post
asuka was a shitty matchup for law in t6 cause the risk reward for her was too good against him, he couldnt punish her as well as other characters, only advise i have is too not rush her down so much and pick ur spots.
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>

The Game
EMP The Game
#159 “Quote” Edit Post
asuka/ling were the two reasons I picked up miguel....
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
Real law
Frank White
PSN: CAAB_Real_Law
XBL: King Of New York
#160 “Quote” Edit Post
yea i play julia against them, fuck that frustration.
Signature You think your world is safe. It is an illusion, A comforting lie told to protect you. Enjoy these final moments of peace. For I have returned to have my vengeance. So, Shall we begin?
CALM AS A BOMB!!
real law
A Horsemen Till The Day I Die ! <4H>