Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Could marduk cancel out of d/b 3+4 quickly? I believe I did it once, but on accident. Not sure if it happened or not.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

Icege
iku iku ikuuu
PSN: Icege-_-
XBL: Ic3ge
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
VTS f+1,2 is cannot be hit confirmed, does not jail (which allows the 2nd hit to connect if they press buttons), and the 2nd hit is at least -12 on block
Signature [04:25] WayGamble: hey hey hey
[04:25] WayGamble: i dont talk shit to you cuz you dont put yeast in your bread now do i?
[04:25] Icege:
[04:25] TekkenJam: jew
Nameless03
Legend
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
A couple mostly pointless things that I believe haven't been mentioned yet:

-ws2 on normal hit now knocks down. It's a generic knockdown animation that you get from moves like Paul's shoulder, to give one example out of many. Might make for a nice safe wallsplatting mid option from VTS since its hitbox looks a lot more reliable than VTS f2.
-bb1+2 doesn't seem to give a juggle on CH anymore. I can't remember how the normal hit animation was on BR, but on Tag2, both NH and CH knocks the opponent down slightly to the side, face up feet away. Marduk is close enough that oki options seem highly likely. Needs more testing, but honestly now, does anyone actually use this move?
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
Inhuman Spartan
Dragon Lord
PSN: mishimablood
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
the b,b+1+2 on hit animation on normal hit was like his f,f+2 so i think now it give more oppertunity.
Signature Craig plz free me from that problem called Ganryu.
Oh sure Jules,u r my girl.
heh yes big boy *hugs*
Later tht day Ganryu was found in the hospital and Craig and Julia were found practicing wrestling in the MMA Gym.
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Marduk unlimited changes
f+1+2,2 no longer launch punishable
uf+1+2 can ~5 now to tag partner in
ff+1+2 does less damage now (no longer 30dmg by itself)
fff+3 has different animation when used in a juggle
ws+3 does more damage
Signature CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

Inhuman Spartan
Dragon Lord
PSN: mishimablood
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
This is awesome marduk is getting better and better
Signature Craig plz free me from that problem called Ganryu.
Oh sure Jules,u r my girl.
heh yes big boy *hugs*
Later tht day Ganryu was found in the hospital and Craig and Julia were found practicing wrestling in the MMA Gym.
Nameless03
Legend
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
The fff3 change is just the move no longer bounding when done on an airborne opponent.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
yes rather sad, cos my old combo at the wall was other character launch tag~ W! marduk iWR+3 B! etc...
perhaps they reckon marduk doesnt deserve a high damage single hit B!

we still have 1+2+5 or ss+1+2 as single hit B! although VTS f+1,2 may be most effective in terms of damage and reliability.

killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
Any ideas of okis after juggle ender airthrows??

We still have no stand up catches from 1+3 and ff1+2 airthrows or is there oki now in ttt2???

Thanks
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
stand up from ff+1+2 is still the db+1, cc, db+3,1,1; although db+2 seems to be a pretty good option
air-1+3 still has no real oki. ofcourse you can try b+1+2, or if you expect a backroll, run up and mixup
air-2+4 is good as the distance means that the opponent may find difficulty tagging out if your spacing is good.

Last edited by yip_noob on Apr 12th, 2012 at 05:48

killerdoll89
Berserker
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
I usually myself do from ff1+2 to standuppers db1,ws12 just to get good mixup place, but for kill yeah db311 works great.

I was more like asking if there is something like df3df1 picks up for a free juggle for both stand uppers and backrollers but yeah that was a dreamworld

Then one more thing, does anyone know if db2 is -12 or only -10, because everybody says this and that from the move, but i have only seen jack punishing it, and if it is -12 i think there is a lot of characters that can punish it staple.

Thanks
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
killerdoll89
Berserker
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Nameless03
A couple mostly pointless things that I believe haven't been mentioned yet:

-ws2 on normal hit now knocks down. It's a generic knockdown animation that you get from moves like Paul's shoulder, to give one example out of many. Might make for a nice safe wallsplatting mid option from VTS since its hitbox looks a lot more reliable than VTS f2.
-bb1+2 doesn't seem to give a juggle on CH anymore. I can't remember how the normal hit animation was on BR, but on Tag2, both NH and CH knocks the opponent down slightly to the side, face up feet away. Marduk is close enough that oki options seem highly likely. Needs more testing, but honestly now, does anyone actually use this move?

Well i have found pretty good uses for the move in BR( you can get it track both sides if you do it on perfekt distance so its pretty good imo ), but have to stop it if it does not give juggle on ch anymore, fuuuuuuuuuuu. That move is actually one of my favourite moves of Marduk....

Is this no CH Juggle from TTT2 or has anyone tested it in TTT2U??? I really wanna know if it has no properties on ch now.

Thanks

Edit : BTW does someone know exactly how fast is bb1+2??

Last edited by killerdoll89 on Apr 12th, 2012 at 09:11

yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by killerdoll89
Then one more thing, does anyone know if db2 is -12 or only -10, because everybody says this and that from the move, but i have only seen jack punishing it, and if it is -12 i think there is a lot of characters that can punish it staple.

Thanks

db2 is safe for sure. probably -8 or -9.
it's definitely one of the best moves of marduk at the moment.
problem is it's very linear, so you have to use some good tracking moves at the same time, df+1+2 or d+4 or b+4 (for marduk's right) mixed with df+1 (for marduk's left)

killerdoll89
Berserker
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey any confirm on the bb1+2???? Is it still a ch launcher or what?

Just need to know if im gonna stop using the move allready to prepare for TTT2

Oh and also any info about the frames of bb1+2? i? block?

Thanks guys
killerdoll89
Berserker
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
So no one has any idea about bb1+2??? No ch launch?
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
More damage to WS 3 is pretty good. That's where I get my chip off damage from. If they ever got rid of WS 3 I'd probably mail Harada his dead cat with a letter in it's stab hole stating it's the beginning, don't fuck with WS 3 or WS 2.

I get serious damage off WS 3 and it launches after my setups.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
i dont see why they had to remove marduk WR+3 B! properties..
Also should point out that uf+1+2; df+4,2 is no longer 100% guaranteed in TTT2U. for some reasons (perhaps distance) df+4 sometimes just whiffs now. i would recommend using instant tag ie uf+1+2~5 and using your partner start the combo off. eg marduk uf+1+2~5; king df+4,3; f+1; b+2,1+2 B! etc

killerdoll - no idea. ill test it when i have a chance, if i remember

grandkitaro777 - it's not that much damage upgrade to ws+3, well not noticeable anyways...
but yes, added dmg is always good, on a sidenote if they made it i15, that would be epic!

TheDinosaur
Hurm
XBL: Archelon
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by yip_noob
i dont see why they had to remove marduk WR+3 B! properties..
Also should point out that uf+1+2; df+4,2 is no longer 100% guaranteed in TTT2U. for some reasons (perhaps distance) df+4 sometimes just whiffs now. i would recommend using instant tag ie uf+1+2~5 and using your partner start the combo off. eg marduk uf+1+2~5; king df+4,3; f+1; b+2,1+2 B! etc

not just character dependent like T6? ie doesn't work on women etc.
Signature Say NO to shoulder buttons!

Bloody Elbow: The MMA website I write for. It is the best MMA website.
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
the combo still works if uf+1+2 hits from further away.
i noticed the changes against bob, which says something, as bob is medium size.
i found before the unlimited patch- uf+1+2; df+4,2 ALWAYS connected no matter who it was.

OFdp?
Duk Train Coming!
PSN: OFdp
XBL: CrusherofFeelings
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
Ugh, that's REALLY crappy. I had heard that the combo was more consistent, and now they took it away again? And now my best option is tag, jack b+3,2 ff+1... and I suck at that combo. PROFOUND SADNESS.
Signature Block more.