Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
StillElectric
7th Dan
PSN: STILLELECTRIK
#501 “Quote” Edit Post
ALSO MAY 19th on Saturday
There may be a tournament for T6 and definitely other fighting games at a spot in Fall River called Straight Shooters.

I need you all to take the day off lol
Signature And I Feel Electrik....Like I'm Raiden
Kurai Ryu
is SUPERCHARGED!!
PSN: Kurairyu
#502 “Quote” Edit Post
Fall River? Is that the Straight-Up Beast Mode tourney?
Signature ~aka Nightblade~ "OhRiri?"

Originally posted by MYK [jamgi]
[Kaz]11 party on the wall all day.
StillElectric
7th Dan
#503 “Quote” Edit Post
It Must BE!
I will gather more info from UGS Greg....he's setting up a Tekken tourney there
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
PSN: OffInBed
#504 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't posted here in forever because I thought all of you died.

Last session was pretty amazing.

Danny, Chanbo, Frank, Valdo and Manny.

Danny... idk what to say man. ggs...we play too much.

Chanbo..you're a dirty heart breaking whore. Always showing up for like... 1 session..then you dissapear for like...4 months... Also I don't believe you when you say you haven't been practicing.

YOU LANDED ABOUT 6 TAUNT JET UPPERS ON ME ALONE AND YOU DIDN'T MESS UP ONCE!! 100% Taunt JU for a whole night... yea.. w/e..you play Tekken all the time.

Frank dude..You're getting so ballsy! You definitely know how to throw out the perfect neutral hop kick to completely steal a round when you're in rage mode. I must say though, that night my Lei was robbing the hell out of you lol. I actually don't feel like I can take credit for any of my wins because of such poor luck you had amidst all my shenanigans and face-roll button mashing.

BUT I think the highlight of my night was using Drunken master to heal myself for the last 5 seconds of a round to win with the clock. Oh gawd so hilarious.

Manny and Valdo, you lurking bastards. GGS...valdo is really improving, starting to remind me of the progress Manny was making before he like...stopped making progress.

We need more seshes like that man!! and uuhh..YO WHERE THE FUCK IS GAVIN? Fuck . ..
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

Tekken Chicken Facebook page: Facebook.com/TekkenChicken

#BUFFLARS
team hustle 617
3rd Dan
#505 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by StillElectric
It Must BE!
I will gather more info from UGS Greg....he's setting up a Tekken tourney there

It's official:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...threadid=123585
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#506 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll be in Boston from 25th of May til 3rd of June. See you guys soon.
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#507 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NoodleHead

OH YEA!?

WE GON' SESH!!!

I'm gonna text these fuckers because they don't come here any more...fuck.
Signature Mobile Frame Data app and media Center AVAILABLE IN ANDROID MARKET!!Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!

#BUFFLARS
Sluch
Soul Crusher
PSN: Sluch
#508 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn! I need to go up to Boston sometime to chill with all of you guys. I may try & make this happen. I need to hang out & get some games in with y'all for sure.
Signature Proud Representative & Godfather of Cincy Tekken

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
GangsterofluvDR
Sage
PSN: GangstaOfLuv_MA
#509 “Quote” Edit Post
oops repost!

Last edited by GangsterofluvDR on Apr 26th, 2012 at 20:18

Signature 3 key items to becoming a great T6BR steve player...
1. Mix it up
2. Take risks
3. Max damage
Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!
GangsterofluvDR
Sage
#510 “Quote” Edit Post

Oh yeah! Just come down to Boston when the weathers nice, WE see how it is... Jk lol, hows everything Josh?

Last edited by GangsterofluvDR on Apr 25th, 2012 at 19:26

1. Mix it up
2. Take risks
3. Max damage
Tekken Chicken: A mobile Frame data app made for the community, BY the community!
StillElectric
7th Dan
#511 “Quote” Edit Post
Word Noodles!

We here waiting for ya
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#512 “Quote” Edit Post
@ Nick and Danny: haha. Hi!

@ Nelson: Things are going fine. Being busy as hell. I cannot wait to have a week-long break. Kinda burned out from work atm. How are things w/ ya?
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#513 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by GangsterofluvDR
Oh yeah! Just come down to Boston when the weathers nice, WE see how it is... Jk lol, hows everything Josh?

NO YOU GTFO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED HERE

#BUFFLARS
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#514 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Sluch
Damn! I need to go up to Boston sometime to chill with all of you guys. I may try & make this happen. I need to hang out & get some games in with y'all for sure.

Double posting for Sluch

Dude if you made it down here it would be SO COOL! You should wait until after June, I graduate then, and I'll be on some baller status so I'd be able to show you around.

Also Danny is a "night life executive"

BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT WE GON' SESH YOUSONOVABITCH

#BUFFLARS
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#515 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by OffInBed
Double posting for Sluch

Dude if you made it down here it would be SO COOL! You should wait until after June, I graduate then, and I'll be on some baller status so I'd be able to show you around.

Also Danny is a "night life executive"

BUT FUCK ALL THAT SHIT WE GON' SESH YOUSONOVABITCH

*gives manliest handshake ever*

Dude...Nick, that would be fucking awesome bro. I've always wanted to go up Boston, & if I could do that, plus chill with y'all & get some sessions in on both T6 & SC5 with everyone there, that would be the most awesome fucking shit for sure.

If sometime after June would work for you Nick, I'd be cool with that. It'd be awesome to check out Boston. No joke, I'm seriously gonna look into this real soon & check out flight arrangements & flight prices, b/c this would be great time for sure. I'll scope it out & post back up once I find out details about this stuff.

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
ONEDEADLYVENOM
This Ur Last Warning
PSN: DOCTOR-PHILLIP
XBL: PS3 IS WAY BETTER
#516 “Quote” Edit Post

FINALLY A WORTHY TABLE TENNIS OPPONENT Since Jade n Frank avoid me

TTT2 I will be in that shit

SFxT mixed feelings hate this noob crap gem system watered down.

Tim wassup bro ttt

UGS will see ODV return

Nick aka OffInBed, u suck at tekken last time we played I creamed ur team..Yes everyone, " I BEAT OffInBed" whats da big deal his Feng sucks it's like everyone gets scared when they hear his name why?

Hi Mass players sry for my long absence also.

Lost my phone on Wednesday while moving but I'm sure these kids closeby found it cuz they turned it off right as soon as they found it, like a 1-2 after i realised i lost it.. So leave me messages here or on

ODV out !
Signature God Bless You, and know that he loves you as you are, give him the praise that he deserves, with each day that you breathe say Thank you Jesus.....
I Love You..! " IF U WANT WHITE PSP FOR $50 DOLLARS EACH HOLLA AT YOR BOY, I got the hook up !" Dude Walked In On Me , N Saw My Gf n I ... No Comment
My PSP TEKKEN THEME_Joint Effort_Many Contributors
My You Tube Vids....
POP...DUCK...N DROP IT! My Gameboot Cintro Thread
TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#517 “Quote” Edit Post
Whats up ODV! I played TTT for the first time in a while yesterday. It was a little rocky but I was getting it all back by the end. Make sure you hit practice mode man, don't want to hear any of that I'm rusty talk.

Finishing up my last semester of classes in the next two weeks! Look forward to seeing some you dudes for more sessions.

peace everybody
Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
GangsterofluvDR
Sage
#518 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn guys lastnight was fucking dope! Jade's such a beast. We did a ranking battle kinda of thing and recorded some epic matches. Fun, fun night. Hope for more.

Hey Josh, all is great here. Been studying a lot lately, finally decided on a major, I'll be getting into computer enngineering. Very excited, cant wait!
1. Mix it up
2. Take risks
3. Max damage
OffInBed
TEKKEN CHICKEN
#519 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM

Nick aka OffInBed, u suck at tekken last time we played I creamed ur team..Yes everyone, " I BEAT OffInBed" whats da big deal his Feng sucks it's like everyone gets scared when they hear his name why?

I'm sorry, and you aarrreee....??

Yo forreal nelson, I mean I always enjoy sessions, but I did NOT expect it to be that fun. I think the whole tourney thing helped with that. Also meeting Pedro was awesome. Chanbo and Frank missed out on a good one man. Hopefully they can make it to the next! (whenever that is)

Editting for Sluch: Omg dude that would be so awesome. If you do come out here, how long would it be for? Like a weekend? If so, I've already started letting friends and family (just my mom, really) know that you're thinking about visiting. Maybe shoot for late July-ish? Lemme know!

Editting for Nelson: Dawg that reminds me, we need to get up on our engineering stuff. If you need help understanding anything at all, I'll do my best to help you out. If you decide to pick up a language, that would be so cool because I need study buddies lol.

#BUFFLARS
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#520 “Quote” Edit Post
Nick: It would seriously be great to head up there indeed. I really do look forward to it if everything pans out right for this. Also, I wouldn't be able to stay long so it would be just a weekend thing. Heading up there late July doesn't sound bad to me at all. Sometime this week I'll check out the flight details & let you know what I can find Nick.

- My Army Of Bitches