TTT2 Zafina General Discussion

Page Splits 1...<1819202122>...50
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 947
PSN: X_Copies
#381 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll fess up. The video definitely has proven me wrong. You can actually use mnt d1,4 as a TA assault. I tried using that on TTT vanilla and it didn't even work. Not even on earliest bound. Finally they gave Zafina a real TA combo because she didn't really have any in TTT vanilla lol. Nice to see Knee using Bob/zafina team. Although you didn't win Peca, but still nice job anyways.
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1163
From: USA California
PSN: Melee_Sovereign
#382 “Quote” Edit Post
I've seen MNT d+3,1 d+1,4 work.
Signature ♪ Zafina fina bo bina, banana nana fo fina ♪

Julia Gulia, idk.....
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 947
PSN: X_Copies
#383 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Melee_Sovereign
I've seen MNT d+3,1 d+1,4 work.


hey when super gets TUTT2, are you planning on making a visit there sometime?
Melee_Sovereign
Iron Fist God
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 1163
From: USA California
PSN: Melee_Sovereign
#384 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by WeaponX
hey when super gets TUTT2, are you planning on making a visit there sometime?


Is it getting it for sure? If so, definitely!

Unless it's gonna be temporary like it was with TTT2. I almost went last time, but it went away before I got the chance.

I suck with stick though
Signature ♪ Zafina fina bo bina, banana nana fo fina ♪

Julia Gulia, idk.....
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 947
PSN: X_Copies
#385 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Melee_Sovereign
Is it getting it for sure? If so, definitely!

Unless it's gonna be temporary like it was with TTT2. I almost went last time, but it went away before I got the chance.

I suck with stick though



If its available to the US, the owner is definitely going to get it.
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 8638
From: USA Nevada
#386 “Quote” Edit Post
Gents: Any CONFIRMED TTT2U changes to our Assassin of the Nile Quuen: Zafina??

I am reasonably sure there may be a few.
Signature "I'm looking forward to completing your training.
In time, you will call me: MASTER."
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 71
#387 “Quote” Edit Post
someone please help me land ff3... i cant land it when doing solo combo so im forced to end juggles wit uf1+2 for a trt wake up game
Signature FlyMagpie*

Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 950
From: Philippines
PSN: Chaoz83
#388 “Quote” Edit Post
@sith

db+4~D
- Faster Recovery
u+4
- Faster Recovery
uf+4
- More punishable
SS 1+2
- Faster Recovery
- Less negative frames on block
SCR d+4
- Damage buff
SCR 2
- Damage buff
SCR df+3
- Now a Homing move
MNT d+4
- Damage buff
MNT uf+3
- Faster Recovery
- Now recovers in FC
- staying in mantis by uf+3~D
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
DrBhup666
Deity
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 684
From: Norway
#389 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chaoz
@sith

db+4~D
- Faster Recovery
u+4
- Faster Recovery
uf+4
- More punishable
SS 1+2
- Faster Recovery
- Less negative frames on block
SCR d+4
- Damage buff
SCR 2
- Damage buff
SCR df+3
- Now a Homing move
MNT d+4
- Damage buff
MNT uf+3
- Faster Recovery
- Now recovers in FC
- staying in mantis by uf+3~D



Daaayyyum!! That bitch be buffin'!
Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 950
From: Philippines
PSN: Chaoz83
#390 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoops butter fingers, uf+4 (hopkick) should be better recovery iirc the translations but yah shes buffed! ^_^
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
PECA
6th Dan
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 62
From: South Korea
#391 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Melee_Sovereign
At 3:44, Zafina connected TWO u/f+1s before doing d/f+1,2,1 :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8BQ-fDnbxA

Edit: Just realized that was you Peca. lol



OMG...
that is last monday... I go to game center to meet Knee(?).. but he is not come.
When I decide go to my home at AM 12:20, Knee is come.
It is too late time but he want play and me too. both are want learn zafina. me and knee.
So, we did till the 3 AM and talk about zafina.
(thanks about master of green game land.. usually close at 2 am)
He think zafina must be like zafina. He don't want play like many zafina user like... JDCR.
Because, they play tekken by zafina, but they don't play zafina.
only back dash, grab, move back, back, back, and use "SAFE" movement...

He use very many movement, not only "good" movement but also bad movement.
He sad many zafina user is seal too many movements because looks like bad.
But they are not bad. All movement is usefull. Problem is "HOW TO USE"
He say "have courage to use movement"

Knee don't play female character last few years. many people have question. why zafina?
Knee say : zafina looks cool and character tear is upgrade.


...It's very useful time to me.


And.... use MNT d3,1 - d1,4 in sub combo

with lili

lili WS3,4 - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - lili ff3~f~1,2
(lili ws3 max dmg with zafina)

with lars

lars fb2,1 - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - lars db1~f~1

with devil jin

devil jin ws2 - dash df1,2 - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - devil jin f3+4
devil jin u4~u~3 (..? is this corret?) - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - devil jin f3+4

with alisa

uf4,4 - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - f233
b3+4,3+4 - TA zafina mnt d3,1 - d1,4 - f233

it works UM too. only work at bound immediately at launch.




http://pds24.egloos.com/pds/201204/...8332ea554cd.png

it my new zafina costume.
Signature

대한민국!
PECA
6th Dan
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 62
From: South Korea
#392 “Quote” Edit Post

Originally posted by WeaponX
I'll fess up. The video definitely has proven me wrong. You can actually use mnt d1,4 as a TA assault. I tried using that on TTT vanilla and it didn't even work. Not even on earliest bound. Finally they gave Zafina a real TA combo because she didn't really have any in TTT vanilla lol. Nice to see Knee using Bob/zafina team. Although you didn't win Peca, but still nice job anyways.



thanks very much. But what is TTT vanilla? it's UM? why vanilla?
Signature

대한민국!
DrBhup666
Deity
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 684
From: Norway
#393 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by PECA
thanks very much. But what is TTT vanilla? it's UM? why vanilla?



The very first 'test'-version of a game is always called 'vanilla'. Like Tekken 6.0 is called Tekken 6 vanilla and the updated conosle version is called Tekken 6 BR.
Conrad
Warrior
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 152
From: USA Missouri
PSN: Disruptr-
#394 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Pristine
MNT uf+3
- Faster Recovery (?)
- Now recovers in FC
- Something about staying in mantis by uf+3~D

I'm not sure with some of the changes
MNT uf3 could already recover in FC (MNT uf3~d) and stay in MNT afterwards in T6.
Signature /
Pristine
2nd Dan
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 21
From: Philippines
#395 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Conrad
MNT uf3 could already recover in FC (MNT uf3~d) and stay in MNT afterwards in T6.


Yes, but input is reversed in TTT2U.
You recover in FC by doing nothing and recover in MNT by holding D.
Signature


CrimsonSe7en
6th Dan
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 71
#396 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chaoz
@sith

db+4~D
- Faster Recovery
u+4
- Faster Recovery
uf+4
- More punishable
SS 1+2
- Faster Recovery
- Less negative frames on block
SCR d+4
- Damage buff
SCR 2
- Damage buff
SCR df+3
- Now a Homing move
MNT d+4
- Damage buff
MNT uf+3
- Faster Recovery
- Now recovers in FC
- staying in mantis by uf+3~D


ill trade this for more grabs, safe standing launcher and a backturned stance
Signature FlyMagpie*

Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 950
From: Philippines
PSN: Chaoz83
#397 “Quote” Edit Post
im happy with the launchers already.. d/f+2 high crush, 2nd to jack 6's df+2 in terms of range ( correct me if im wrong )
ws+2 goes through almost everything, even some mids , running 3 X_x
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
WeaponX
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 947
PSN: X_Copies
#398 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Chaoz
im happy with the launchers already.. d/f+2 high crush, 2nd to jack 6's df+2 in terms of range ( correct me if im wrong )
ws+2 goes through almost everything, even some mids , running 3 X_x


ws2 does crush a lot of things but I wish it goes through wind god fist but it doesn't
Chaoz
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 950
From: Philippines
PSN: Chaoz83
#399 “Quote” Edit Post
well thats one thing we cant take away from mishimas
Signature : Keep guessing...
: Air Time Baby!!
PECA
6th Dan
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 62
From: South Korea
#400 “Quote” Edit Post
df1+2 is evade mishima's ewgf 'perfectly'
and that is homing...
Signature

대한민국!

 All times are GMT. The time now is 15:56

Page Splits 1...<1819202122>...50
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump