Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#241 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Battousai
No problem, NoodleHead. I really wanted to confirm it myself anyway

If anybody can test, please see if b+4 launches on normal hit again. I may have just been seeing things, though.

Edit: i was just thinking: since cd+3 has better pushback now, maybe it's time to abuse that move. Frankly, i never used that move since TTT. We need to see how less punishable it is now.

Nah, no dice on the b+4 launch on normal hit.

But Baek feels so much better by himself in that game to me (so far). OMG @ the amount of damage f,f4,3 takes with netsu. Man, I gotta try netsu and rage... gotta be over 50% on a Tag opponent. So if my opponent tag assaults me, I get automatic netsu since I don't have a tag partner to get pissed off? LMAO That is SICK! By himself, Baek's FLA f+3 CH is terror! But, ss+3+4~5 increases his partner rank quite a bit in my book. Thanks for that info!
4,3,3°~f FLA < qcb+4 still works if you want to delay and FLA:b+4 still needs just frame input or you'll get the new low parry.
I didn't know about the cd+3 pushback will probably be great vs certain character's punishers, but I haven't seen the benefits yet. I've only played a couple days though.
Signature The advanced movement is one of the main things that keep's me interested in this franchise. Why? Because, fuck you. That's why.... -Devil Kazuya
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#242 “Quote” Edit Post
http://youtu.be/pot-IIQe3sI

@ 1:46. Can you get a follow up after landing ff+4,3? he runs right up on him. Looks like you can get 4,3,3 FLA pretty easily. This Baek player is playing very rushed.

@ Da Law: It looks like FLA f+3 seems a little faster. Did you notice any change in the speed? I might just be blind or tired. lol.

and despite the fact that FLA 3,3 is M,H. I still think that the FLA, 3,3 ~FLA 2+3 grab setup is gangsta.
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#243 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by raybonekilla
http://youtu.be/pot-IIQe3sI

@ 1:46. Can you get a follow up after landing ff+4,3? he runs right up on him. Looks like you can get 4,3,3 FLA pretty easily. This Baek player is playing very rushed.

@ Da Law: It looks like FLA f+3 seems a little faster. Did you notice any change in the speed? I might just be blind or tired. lol.

and despite the fact that FLA 3,3 is M,H. I still think that the FLA, 3,3 ~FLA 2+3 grab setup is gangsta.

I have not noticed a change in speed or properties. It does not need it. It's just soooooo good against players who are very whiff trigger happy(you know.... like Bruce players). Wanna punish you for what they think is gonna be a whiff then BAM!!! 80+ points gone! It's gotta be at least 80 without the wall.
Signature The advanced movement is one of the main things that keep's me interested in this franchise. Why? Because, fuck you. That's why.... -Devil Kazuya
Marin
Hawk Eyes
PSN: Marin9892
#244 “Quote” Edit Post
Quick Q: is ff4,3 NC?

Sucks to have only vids and no game
Signature TTT2 Baek & Leo Combo Vid
T6BR Baek Combo Vid reupload

Originally posted by Budding Fighter
Keep guessing, till my db+3,3~f damage accumulates, idiot.
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#245 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Marin
Quick Q: is ff4,3 NC?

Sucks to have only vids and no game

Yes indeed it is.
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#246 “Quote” Edit Post
@marin- yes. its NC.

@Da Law- I don't think there's a follow up after ff+43. the only thing I know about this move is, after launch you can do ff+43, dash 123~f into combo which is very difficult.

And oh, I want to post some TTT2/TUTT2 Baek stuff's here that most of you guys here probably know already. (This is just for the sake of those who do not know yet.)

44 = UNSAFE. Can someone confirm the frame data of this move? I think its around -10 or even worse because I can't punch parry after a blocked 44 anymore. The wall combo f+3, 44 no longer gives a free d+3 because of its bad recovery.

db+4 has 2 properties now. The first one is the NH db+4 which gives a free d+33N3 or d+4333~f. When the move counter hits, that's when the FC d+2 dash 433 works. It has no difference in animation so you have to really see if the move CHed or not.

The B! 2x db+33~f into uf+3 if the opponent ducks or crouch jabs after techroll(aka madhitman setup), doesn't work anymore. The uf+3 totally misses the opponent because of its nerfed tracking. Other mid moves like df+13 or fla f+3 will hit them, but you can no longer launch them if they duck. df+2 still beats crouch jab though.

ub+4 doesn't stun on CH. Not even in TTT2. But it has a very good high crush property.

b+2 KND's on normal hit but doesn't give any free followup.

Signature Was wünschen Sie?
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#247 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr.Taliban
@marin- yes. its NC.

@Da Law- I don't think there's a follow up after ff+43. the only thing I know about this move is, after launch you can do ff+43, dash 123~f into combo which is very difficult.

And oh, I want to post some TTT2/TUTT2 Baek stuff's here that most of you guys here probably know already. (This is just for the sake of those who do not know yet.)

44 = UNSAFE. Can someone confirm the frame data of this move? I think its around -10 or even worse because I can't punch parry after a blocked 44 anymore. The wall combo f+3, 44 no longer gives a free d+3 because of its bad recovery.

db+4 has 2 properties now. The first one is the NH db+4 which gives a free d+33N3 or d+4333~f. When the move counter hits, that's when the FC d+2 dash 433 works. It has no difference in animation so you have to really see if the move CHed or not.

The B! 2x db+33~f into uf+3 if the opponent ducks or crouch jabs after techroll(aka madhitman setup), doesn't work anymore. The uf+3 totally misses the opponent because of its nerfed tracking. Other mid moves like df+13 or fla f+3 will hit them, but you can no longer launch them if they duck. df+2 still beats crouch jab though.

ub+4 doesn't stun on CH. Not even in TTT2. But it has a very good high crush property.

b+2 KND's on normal hit but doesn't give any free followup.

Skyrocket ssr f,f+4,3, 3+4~f FLA b+3 works. Not sure if it's worth the change from the staple though.

Wall FLA f+3, 44 nerfed I left the arcade today over that one. That's personal!!! I haven't been jabbed on block yet. But did notice a couple unsuccessful parry situations... that..... probably... means damn, I didn't wanna lose that too.

ub+4 feels more solid. No longer does it feel like the hitbox is in between his toes.

Didn't know about the b+2 normal hit, will check it out soon.

I will put more time in the CH FLA f+3, d/f+3~f, 4,3 attempts. I haven't tried on Ultimate yet to see if it scoops them up. Been using d/b+3,3~f.

SS 3+4~5 feels really good. Definitely will cause me to partner up more than I planned on doing.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
PSN: ElDiabloMacho
#248 “Quote” Edit Post
Yes, I agree. I'll always go for the red bar damage when given the chance, so SS 3+4~5 is a welcome addition. Although I don't know if buffering the ~5 makes the move safer on block (kinda like TTT Yoshi's d/f+2~5)

And thanks for confirming b+4 launching only on CH.

@Da Law and Mr. Taliban: thanks for the info!
raybonekilla
Fujin
PSN: RayboneKilla
XBL: psn2: Hailtothethief
#249 “Quote” Edit Post
So I guess ff+4,3 is a juggle starter. Glad I saw it in the atp combo video as nobody responded to me.

I'll just hope others ask what I wanna know.
Signature
"Revenge is a dish best served electric."
Okla. Mishima Dominance
I'm from Oklahoma, the black hole of the FGC.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#250 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Eh? I thought that it would just send opp too far away.

Is it similar to magic 4 distance on hit?
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#251 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by NoodleHead
^ Eh? I thought that it would just send opp too far away.

Is it similar to magic 4 distance on hit?

I thought it would too, but he's clearly doing d/f+2, f,f+4,3, dash 4,3~f FLA b+3
Also does it after low parry.

Very Nice Indeed!
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#252 “Quote” Edit Post
With the nerf on 433~f juggle hitbox, I don't think its possible to land 433 after a ff+43(or atleast ridiculously hard to do). Its because of the ff+43 horizontal spin. Maybe some angle adjustments would make work? I don't know, we need a lot of testing with this.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
#253 “Quote” Edit Post
@raybonekilla: Sorry, man. I never got to test it myself. But when I was watching the vid, it seemed to me that even d+4,3 wouldn't hit. But since I'm not sure, I never said anything. I'll try to test it tonight if ever I can drop by the arcade.

Thanks for the Baek video at ATP tip. I haven't been to ATP in a while. I'll watch that later to hype myself up for tonight.
Da Law
Iron Fist God
#254 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Mr.Taliban
With the nerf on 433~f juggle hitbox, I don't think its possible to land 433 after a ff+43(or atleast ridiculously hard to do). Its because of the ff+43 horizontal spin. Maybe some angle adjustments would make work? I don't know, we need a lot of testing with this.

Yea, I think there was a bit of confusion when the word Juggle Starter was used. If a Juggle Starter is the first hit after a launcher, stun, or low parry, then that sounds accurate. If it's meant as a launcher or combo enabler of some sorts, then that's definitely what it is NOT.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
#255 “Quote” Edit Post
Just watched the video at ATP. It seems like the damage from f,f+4,3 juggles are not that impressive. What do you guys think?
I'll try to see if Class 2~5, f,f+4,3, 4,3,3~f works and does sizeable damage.
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#256 “Quote” Edit Post
@da law- yeah. I've been trying ff+43 as a juggle starter but no luck. There's absolutely no followup after ff+43 not unless done in the wall.

@battousai- I tested it yesterday. Only works on bigs. On normal size, you can do launch ff+43 433~f. No more followup after this.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
#257 “Quote” Edit Post
@Mr.Taliban: are you referring to Class 2~5, Baek f,f+4,3, 4,3,3~f? If so, thanks for testing it out.
Mr.Taliban
5th Dan
#258 “Quote” Edit Post
@battousai- Yep. I tested it from HWO b+3~5, LARS uf+4~5 and KAZ ewgf~5. I also tested it from FLA uf+3 and df+2.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
#259 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks. I tested it a while ago as well. Seems like that juggle is techrollable.

And if anybody's interested, f,f+2 gives f+2 and not a dash 2.
Battousai
Iron Fist God
#260 “Quote” Edit Post
I realized this just now: what's the new input for the old f,f+4 kick that hits M?

And I think CH FLA f+3, d/f+3~f, FLA 4,3,3~f is guaranteed. I managed to do it 2 out of 3 tries today.