Page Splits 1...<64656667>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
killerdoll89
Berserker
PSN: KILLERDOLL-FIN
#1301 “Quote” Edit Post
Now i found out that this combo works and is epic as FUCK...but very hard to pull off

DU,4,dash,iws4,d2,dash,df1,isw for 85 damage!!!!!

but its so hard to pull so i just use the easy one and staple

DU,4,dash,iws4,d2,dash,df1,GS

Edit : Oh shit double post, but hey fuck it, that isw combo is so epic that it should be here twice
Signature new psn KILLERDOLL-FIN
Match ends when Marduk says so!!!
How to Descripe Armor King`s Stunner?
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
gluvv
4th Dan
#1302 “Quote” Edit Post
but its so hard to pull so i just use the easy one and staple DU,4,dash,iws4,d2,dash,df1,GS

@killerdoll
The easy one? Could you go through the input timing step by step? I found it amazingly hard^^ (For the easy one, epic as the iSW version may be, if you say it's difficult I'll try the easy one first)
Signature On a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.
Trukki7
7th Dan
PSN: Trukki3
#1303 “Quote” Edit Post

Now that's EPIC! You gotta practise that as stable combo and murder everyone at assembly!
Signature Metal!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HpBs_ri808
Bryan furry
5th Dan
#1304 “Quote” Edit Post
Is AKs CH B+1 guaranteed combo or is it character specific
killerdoll89
Berserker
#1305 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Bryan furry
Is AKs CH B+1 guaranteed combo or is it character specific

Yeah it is allways a combo.
"What you don't see unless you look carefully is the 747 crash into an erupting volcano in the background and jesus returning with an army while Patrick Stewart sings Ludwig Van Beethoven's 'Ninth Symphony' at the sheer awesomness of it all." - Iron Lobster
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
PSN: ForMyNinjas
#1306 “Quote” Edit Post
What's the staple combo off b1? I think I saw ch b1, 3+4, fc d2, cc d+2 b! ?

Also, does that trap seen in the latest tag 2 vids work in br? I think it was B! swl, df1, swl, ff3, ground throw?
Signature ForMyNinjas = Stance masher; flash master.

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
fightinggm
new challenger
PSN: soma1672
#1307 “Quote” Edit Post
whats armor kings weak side? and weakness
Signature http://www.facebook.com/BGFightingGM
www.twitter.com/fightinggm www.fightinggm.com www.facebook.com/fightinggm
GYG 08, Crown the king of NYC 2008, 2nd at MTG, 2nd at ECT 2010, 2nd at Mlg Columbus, 2nd at Mlg Raleigh, 4th NCSS 2010 1st WCG Fight Club 2010, Wcg 2010 usa national champion, MLG number 1 Seed 2010, 1st Midwest championship 2010 NEC 2010 teams 1st, NCSS 2010 teams 1st Winter Brawl 3 teams 1st ,ECT 2010 2nd, MTG 2010 2nd 1st extravangaza 14 1st Winter Brawl 3, Winter Brawl 4, Rumble in the thundra 3, KIT 2011, 1st ECT 2011, 1st Final round 2011,1st NEC 2011 , 1st Winter brawl 5 2012 tag 2, tekken 6, Assembly finland 2nd, 3rd final round 2012, 1st power up 2012, ECT 4 1st
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
PSN: ForMyNinjas
#1308 “Quote” Edit Post
Generally speaking, his left is his weakside.

His wall carry is kinda meh. Tracking is kinda meh. But good damage output, semi decent oki via GS and his 3+4 > 1+4 trap, pure guessing game with his grabs (isw, gs, ddt) and good pokes.
Signature ForMyNinjas = Stance masher; flash master.

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
Narcci
Kyu
PSN: SamGrayTekken
#1309 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by killerdoll89
Now i found out that this combo works and is epic as FUCK...but very hard to pull off

but its so hard to pull so i just use the easy one and staple

DU,4,dash,iws4,d2,dash,df1,GS

Edit : Oh shit double post, but hey fuck it, that isw combo is so epic that it should be here twice

Hi Killerdoll!

Is there any video showing this combo becouse I'm not familiar with the dash. I edited this post becouse I think I got it now. It's a forward dash and the "iws4" is a while rising right kick, am I right? Still new to the terms in tekken

Last edited by Narcci on Apr 11th, 2012 at 06:06

Ranu91
4th Dan
XBL: Ranu91
#1310 “Quote” Edit Post
hello armor king players, how do you do the giant swing from 3+4 backturned?? i saw this in a combo video and would like to know how to do it please thanks.
Signature MARSHALL LAW

4,3 DSS F+3
Ranu91
4th Dan
XBL: Ranu91
#1311 “Quote” Edit Post
hello armor king players, how do you do the giant swing from 3+4 backturned?? i saw this in a combo video and would like to know how to do it please thanks.
Signature MARSHALL LAW

4,3 DSS F+3
MeisterLestat
Kyu
#1312 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Junon_FD

His wall carry is kinda meh. Tracking is kinda meh. But good damage output, semi decent oki via GS and his 3+4 > 1+4 trap, pure guessing game with his grabs (isw, gs, ddt) and good pokes.

Yeap its true
SridharsVs
Legend
PSN: Tekken_5_King
#1313 “Quote” Edit Post
what is the frame data on d+4??
Signature వాడె Wrestler....... Rawrrr!!!

killerdoll89
Berserker
#1314 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Junon_FD

I would have to say that AK:s tracking aint that meh, he has one of the best track tools in the game imo, even if you dont want to use tools that are punishable (f2 tracks both sides-10 and df2 both sides -12) but d4 tracks like hell, ff3 is amazing high homing, df1 tracks pretty good and from wawedash qcb1+2 throw tracks,f3 tracks left side all around, 4 tracks right side and so on, and of course DU track pretty darn good if you do it right.

In T6br there are no weaknesses in AK:s game.

GS oki i think is total shit, i myself use isw to combo enders a lot and then take wawedas mixup.

AK is easily top 5 characters in the game imo.
vanex
5th Dan
#1315 “Quote” Edit Post
I would have to say that AK:s tracking aint that meh, he has one of the best track tools in the game imo, even if you dont want to use tools that are punishable (f2 tracks both sides-10 and df2 both sides -12) but d4 tracks like hell, ff3 is amazing high homing, df1 tracks pretty good and from wawedash qcb1+2 throw tracks,f3 tracks left side all around, 4 tracks right side and so on, and of course DU track pretty darn good if you do it right.

In T6br there are no weaknesses in AK:s game.

GS oki i think is total shit, i myself use isw to combo enders a lot and then take wawedas mixup.

AK is easily top 5 characters in the game imo.

I don't really agree with what you wrote, killerdoll. AK is surely a good character because he doesn't lack of quite anything (good damage, good wall carry, good lows, good throws, good poking, good punish) but doesn't excel in anything on the other side. In my opinion he's not very good at tracking, maybe only df2 but too much punishable even if you can mix up with df2,1 (quite risky though), but the rest of the moves can be easily stepped. Plus his oki is average, if you just compare it with King you can say that he's very poor on that side (King is quite broken with oki, especially after his throws). AK is a very good and versatile character, but I really don't think you can put him in the top 5.
Signature welcome to your tomb!
DublBeastEX
Lone Wolf
PSN: DublBeastEX
#1316 “Quote” Edit Post
"Wawedas mix-up?"

Does AK have any bad matchups at all? I do need some tips against Xiaoyu & Zafina. Do I just d+2 / d+4 them in their low stances or what? 3+4, 2 even? I think they can strike you out of uf+1+2 so not sure on that.
Signature Team
Cruel Angel &

Originally posted by DennisZ i know for sure if i can land 70%- 80% (close to 100% is impossible) ewgf with kaz on -13 i would instant change my main to him and fuck every hopkick kid out there in tt2.
irampage7
6th Dan
#1317 “Quote” Edit Post
what's the frame data for df 2,1? cant read japanese txt in the link provided from the combo section thanks
vanex
5th Dan
#1318 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by irampage7
what's the frame data for df 2,1? cant read japanese txt in the link provided from the combo section thanks

it's surely safe on block and <0 on hit, but I don't know exactly, need to test
killerdoll89
Berserker
#1319 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by irampage7

It depends on range, sometimes -10 or sometimes -9

Oh and the opponent can duck the 1 part and launch it
vanex
5th Dan
#1320 “Quote” Edit Post
It depends on range, sometimes -10 or sometimes -9

Oh and the opponent can duck the 1 part and launch it

Are you sure about that? I tested it today and it's safe, i10 punishment always blocked. In my opinion it's safe. Of course you can duck the second one, luckily it's not interrputable even by Paul's d+1+2 !