KYSG Videos

Page Splits 1...<345
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Guc11
One for Sorrow
#81 “Quote” Edit Post
Lucky I downloaded all of his videos from YouTube...He deleted his account again. (moramota)
Signature [空中 遊戯 専門 学校] [KYSG]

Guc BLOG
Youtube channel

A true master is an eternal student
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#82 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Guc11
Lucky I downloaded all of his videos from YouTube...He deleted his account again. (moramota)

I wish he'd just re-upload them....especially 538's 5-part Tekken 4 series, his Tekken 5 Law vid (hands down, one of the best CMVs for Tekken 5) and his multi-character Tekken 6 video.
Signature "I'm looking forward to completing your training.
In time, you will call me: MASTER."
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#83 “Quote” Edit Post
Forgotten Memories added.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#84 “Quote” Edit Post
Moramota told me he will slowly but surely re-upload his previous works.

Can't wait.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
Spinal Villain
Sodom Eyes
PSN: beastcrafttnbm
XBL: Beastcraft TNBM
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#86 “Quote” Edit Post
538's AoE added.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
Savage
6th Dan
PSN: Savage709
#87 “Quote” Edit Post
Got Damn! skills are beyond mad these people have a greater history than Team A.C.E. some of the kysg members do street fighter combos as well as tekken. I think I saw one do guilty gear I think?
sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#88 “Quote” Edit Post
Invincible review and Thoughts4chaos

After successfully hypothesizing who would be the mystery collaborator, I was left mouth agape after watching this video. A video over 2 months in the making. After a mouth-watering trailer, I am definitely ready for this.

With just shy of 3/4 of the total cast making an appearance and clocking in at almost 10 minutes, this monstrosity of a duo project leaves a sense of fulfillment and also keeps the desire for more at the same time. No easy feat if you ask me.

Before I delve into the good, the bad and the favorites, I'd like to take a step back for a moment... A walk down memory aisle if I may...

Guc and Hoc are in many ways, much like myself and Spinal Villain. Guc was a member here and before ever making a video, joined for the Tekken 5 Community Project Act.2. Spinal and I joined for the first Tekken 5 Community Project before ever producing our own works. Hoc seems to stay in the background and only occasionally bursting forth to do stuff, much like Spinal Villain whilst Guc and I stay in the front lines producing works.

It's good these two finally got back together. Seems overdue.

~With many characters used and in new combinations, it keeps the video's pace going.
~While most of the combos are tailored to walls in some form or fashion, the mix of characters, different combo bodies, shuffling divergent Tag combos, a myriad of TA moves....it feels fresh because there is A LOT of variety here.
~This video seldom keeps a formula going. By that, I mean, this video keeps on showing different ideas like: A low parry set-up combo. Ground throw combos. Tag crashes, wall jumps, BTed hit animation parry combo (!!!!!), re-wall splats.... AND SO ON.
~Cross-overs. Quite a few and all of them were refreshing.
~STYLE. Not every combo emphasized damage (something I focus on heavily, I admit) but rather focused more on the characters themselves, the symmetry of their TAG potential and the game's wall system. Translation: The combos had a more ARTISTIC approach.
~No collisions. I don't recall seeing a single one. This is not a good or bad thing per se, it's just an observation. Although, I consider you two geniuses in the collision department. Use 'em cause you're so good at them.
~More HOC!!! I've been acclimated to your previous works long enough to know that there wasn't quite as much Hoc in this movie as I would've liked. Never-the-less, the ones he did (that I am certain of) were still a sight to behold.
~More Wang! Another biased observation on my part, but the old dude has enough power and entertaining combo potential to always merit adding in some more of him.
~No Zafina?? After uploading how many ridiculous 2,2,1+2 wall ideas...I was certain you guys would do something KYSGrazy with it. Oh well. I can always dream.

Favorites include:

• Opening Yoshi combo. Reminds me of the stuff 538 and Deep Theater do. Very stylish and the perfect opening combo (well edited in with the music)!
  • 0:47 Badazz Feng idea.....YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOWN THE WHOLE THING.
  • 1:28. HARDCOAR
  • 1:35 Dashing u+1+2 = HOLY SHIT. Great starter!
  • 2:54 AWESOME Kuni/Lars idea.
  • 3:05 Original Jin. Great wall game.
  • 5:28 UNBELIEVABLE!!! Great research.
  • 6:25 AMAZING cross-overs!!
  • 7:01 They make a great team because of combos like this.
  • 7:13 Devilishly BEAST!
  • 7:26 HARDCOAR WANG you got there guys!!
  • 8:15 Good shit!
  • See above comment about Feng/Lei (see what I did there?)!!!

HARDCOAR SCORE: XX-HARDCOAR

Well done gents. Impressive and inspirational.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
Guc11
One for Sorrow
#89 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sithlord
Invincible review and Thoughts4chaos

After successfully hypothesizing who would be the mystery collaborator, I was left mouth agape after watching this video. A video over 2 months in the making. After a mouth-watering trailer, I am definitely ready for this.

With just shy of 3/4 of the total cast making an appearance and clocking in at almost 10 minutes, this monstrosity of a duo project leaves a sense of fulfillment and also keeps the desire for more at the same time. No easy feat if you ask me.

Before I delve into the good, the bad and the favorites, I'd like to take a step back for a moment... A walk down memory aisle if I may...

Guc and Hoc are in many ways, much like myself and Spinal Villain. Guc was a member here and before ever making a video, joined for the Tekken 5 Community Project Act.2. Spinal and I joined for the first Tekken 5 Community Project before ever producing our own works. Hoc seems to stay in the background and only occasionally bursting forth to do stuff, much like Spinal Villain whilst Guc and I stay in the front lines producing works.

It's good these two finally got back together. Seems overdue.

~With many characters used and in new combinations, it keeps the video's pace going.
~While most of the combos are tailored to walls in some form or fashion, the mix of characters, different combo bodies, shuffling divergent Tag combos, a myriad of TA moves....it feels fresh because there is A LOT of variety here.
~This video seldom keeps a formula going. By that, I mean, this video keeps on showing different ideas like: A low parry set-up combo. Ground throw combos. Tag crashes, wall jumps, BTed hit animation parry combo (!!!!!), re-wall splats.... AND SO ON.
~Cross-overs. Quite a few and all of them were refreshing.
~STYLE. Not every combo emphasized damage (something I focus on heavily, I admit) but rather focused more on the characters themselves, the symmetry of their TAG potential and the game's wall system. Translation: The combos had a more ARTISTIC approach.
~No collisions. I don't recall seeing a single one. This is not a good or bad thing per se, it's just an observation. Although, I consider you two geniuses in the collision department. Use 'em cause you're so good at them.
~More HOC!!! I've been acclimated to your previous works long enough to know that there wasn't quite as much Hoc in this movie as I would've liked. Never-the-less, the ones he did (that I am certain of) were still a sight to behold.
~More Wang! Another biased observation on my part, but the old dude has enough power and entertaining combo potential to always merit adding in some more of him.
~No Zafina?? After uploading how many ridiculous 2,2,1+2 wall ideas...I was certain you guys would do something KYSGrazy with it. Oh well. I can always dream.

Favorites include:

• Opening Yoshi combo. Reminds me of the stuff 538 and Deep Theater do. Very stylish and the perfect opening combo (well edited in with the music)!
  • 0:47 Badazz Feng idea.....YOU SHOULD HAVE SHOWN THE WHOLE THING.
  • 1:28. HARDCOAR
  • 1:35 Dashing u+1+2 = HOLY SHIT. Great starter!
  • 2:54 AWESOME Kuni/Lars idea.
  • 3:05 Original Jin. Great wall game.
  • 5:28 UNBELIEVABLE!!! Great research.
  • 6:25 AMAZING cross-overs!!
  • 7:01 They make a great team because of combos like this.
  • 7:13 Devilishly BEAST!
  • 7:26 HARDCOAR WANG you got there guys!!
  • 8:15 Good shit!
  • See above comment about Feng/Lei (see what I did there?)!!!

HARDCOAR SCORE: XX-HARDCOAR

Well done gents. Impressive and inspirational.

We are really flattered for this quick, yet long review. I will put this on my blog if you don't mind.

The ammount of combos between Hoc and me would be 60-40 percent, there a LOTS of combos in the video that were made separately (like: Hoc got a good starter idea, I finished the rest, and so on). Hoc decided to make a solo project himself after his exams, I left my recording device at his place, so he can work alone now.

This video was a tribute to our old combo-making selves, this is why I accepted Hoc's music idea (because in our video "infinity", the music was Infected Mushroom as well). We were really happy to work together again, and I'm really looking forward for more projects with Hoc.

Thank you for this awesome review (again)!

Guc BLOG
Youtube channel

sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#90 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't mind at all. Publicly stated so it's all good to share.

60-40 eh? Very good then.

Maybe Hoc will toss in some Zafina.

...AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING

There is a certain something you guys found that Immagonna look into. If I find something from it....

Stole!!!!!!

HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE
Guc11
One for Sorrow
#91 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sithlord
I don't mind at all. Publicly stated so it's all good to share.

60-40 eh? Very good then.

Maybe Hoc will toss in some Zafina.

...AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING

There is a certain something you guys found that Immagonna look into. If I find something from it....

Stole!!!!!!

Haha, good!

Can't wait for your new project

Guc BLOG
Youtube channel

Spinal Villain
Sodom Eyes
PSN: beastcrafttnbm
XBL: Beastcraft TNBM
#92 “Quote” Edit Post
Fantastic work guys.

Tell Hoc to hurry up(but don't rush!), exams are temporary...glory is forever!

Guc11
One for Sorrow
#93 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Spinal Villain
Fantastic work guys.

Tell Hoc to hurry up(but don't rush!), exams are temporary...glory is forever!

will tell him, he's really in the mood now to creat something, I'm sure he won't let us down.

Guc BLOG
Youtube channel

sithlord
THE EMPEROR
#94 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Guc11
Haha, good!

Can't wait for your new project

Aside from my upcoming Jury Duty (I leave for the selection process in an hour), I have the time to actually do a new Project.

Only one problem:

Don't want to do one. I'm more content to just upload my clips here and there and that is it. Sorry.
HARDCOAR™©®
Join the DARKSIDE