Page Splits 1...<910111213>...50
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Draelor
Iron Fist God
PSN: Qudais
#201 “Quote” Edit Post
I think that timezone and galaxy clearly state that all credits are non refundable.
Signature
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#202 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Draelor
I think that timezone and galaxy clearly state that all credits are non refundable.

This. Also read the back of your Timezone card.

Pair Play was awesome, just was playing on the laggy machine felt really crap, because Ben couldn't do iWS+1.
Signature KanTrolo ... RIP
Razer Athane
Destroyer
#203 “Quote” Edit Post
@SailorSamus: Dun leave D: <3

I understand/sorta agree though. The game's not as appealing, like I don't go up to the city anymore just to play like I used to. Now I go up to see my friends (i.e. today) and it seems we wander away from the game anyhow. Also, a friend showed me solo mode today (first time playing Unlimited) and LOL at the winpose. Let's be lazy and cut the animation in half. Wow.

I'll be on Thursday as well for an ass kicking.
Signature "A right hand doesn't constitute a chick. And even if it did, in your case, that hand would be a guy."
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#204 “Quote” Edit Post
Draelor
Iron Fist God
#205 “Quote” Edit Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4VJ...eature=youtu.be

I think I just cried tears of happiness

Originally posted by Kantoro
This. Also read the back of your Timezone card.

Pair Play was awesome, just was playing on the laggy machine felt really crap, because Ben couldn't do iWS+1.

Hey, but we ripped that shit up ! Sister Power !
Signature
Superstar_LBV
Fujin
#206 “Quote” Edit Post
MMT
I plan for international showdown therefore I need a lot of practice and my combos need to be extremely damaging, nothing could go wrong and it has to be on the machines which I think it is suitable for me. Experience and high rank persue may be later.
I'll be at GW, come and ask me to show u the problem on Pair Play Mode anytime. This problem might only apply to me and not other players since Lili+ Alisa can achieve unusually high damage combos therefore required exellent executions AND TIMING.

I can explain now:
NO WALL STAGES
After observing carefully , the max damage combo does about 68% (not 70%) but inconsistent enough on Single play mode and close to impossible to achieve on Pairplay mode. I am working on another combo hopefully pass this 68% mark on no wall stage and much more consistent.

I am giving u an example of my 63% dmg combo I am currently using which is about 92% consistent on single play mode happens to be about 25% consistent on Pair Play Mode.

d+3+4, UF4, df2, f1+2,b!,5 (Alisa b+3+4,3+4), ff+3~f (12 or uf+3+4,3+4).

On Pair Play mode the 7th attack (ff+3) need to be delayed before doing it if not then it'd just come out as f+3. And when u delay it the final two attacks would most of the time whiff.

On single play mode I can just do it normally without delay (b/c it buffers??) which makes the last two attacks hit most of the time making it about 92% consistent.

WALL STAGES
the 74% dmg and the 75% dmg combos are quite consistent for pair play mode as well as the single play mode . At least Hooligan, Kingkong, Andrew witnessed it . No problems here.

there u go , not really need to show u in timezone.
Signature i would not hesitate to beat the hell out of and .
MMT
Royal Pain
PSN: MMTheo
#207 “Quote” Edit Post
It would be preferable if you show it in TZ, only because thats where the problem seems to be man.
I respect what you want to achieve, and can probably imagine the hard work to get there.
Also, if your combos do require strict timing (I wouldn't know *I don't play with your girls), you wouldn't happen to be playing on the middle and the right hand side machine closest to the counter, would you be? We've beem talking about a 2f lag on those machines, could be the reason why you're missing out on your juggles.

"Buffer" is when you input during recovery animation. Tekken buffer system is heaps lenient.
Signature STC|MMT|=ToT=

- Multiple Mono Tasking.
This is a signature that was made with a lot of EFFORT
zer0kage
&#40658;&#39438;&#22
PSN: MrZaKaGi
XBL: zer0kage
#208 “Quote” Edit Post
In TTT2U the gravity for launched characters seem heavier (e.g. Julia's ws1->ff1, Jun's f2->uf3 blah blah) where they have to be inputted asap to connect. At least I could get used to that but I was dropping quite alot of combos at some point.
Signature 我は空、我は鋼、我は刃!!我は一繰り剣にて全ての罪を刈り取り悪を滅する!
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#209 “Quote” Edit Post
Are you aware of the changes to Alisa's b+3+4,3+4 in Unlimited?
Signature Flushking.
Kantoro
Dragon Lord
#210 “Quote” Edit Post
^ Damage scales less.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#211 “Quote” Edit Post
I wasn't asking for info so much as seeing if Tuan knew about the change(s). Apart from the damage nerf there was a property change meaning that a lot of the old TA! stuff from vanilla no longer works consistently, for example the Lili/Alissa W! d/f+3B!~5 [b+3+4, 3+4] 4, f+3+4,3+4 wall combo.
Signature Flushking.
Draelor
Iron Fist God
#212 “Quote” Edit Post
Tuan, trying to prove something by making Mario read it here isn't going to make a difference. Show him in real life at TZ.
Signature
MMT
Royal Pain
#213 “Quote” Edit Post
Especially when I'm not aware of the property changes.. lol I hope Tuan knows about the property changes and the increased 'gravity' that I can't really feel with my characters..
Signature STC|MMT|=ToT=

- Multiple Mono Tasking.
Lazy Dave
Arbiter of Fashion
PSN: dale6994
#214 “Quote” Edit Post
Increased gravity?

Wut.
Signature What's that? You understand the difference between "your" and "you're"? Excuse me while I take my clothes off.
l0rds1lv3r
War Lord
#215 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by zer0kage
In TTT2U the gravity for launched characters seem heavier (e.g. Julia's ws1->ff1, Jun's f2->uf3 blah blah) where they have to be inputted asap to connect. At least I could get used to that but I was dropping quite alot of combos at some point.

How did you come up with that?
Signature Sydney YT Channel || Sydney Forum || Sydney Blog

[Freelancer] LordSilver [STC] - Retired from Tekken
Keaven
Legend
#216 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by l0rds1lv3r
How did you come up with that?
Newton did it first.
Signature Kevin Massey
National Operations Manager Timezone Franchisee
Shop 5/505 George Street, Sydney. 2000
GeorgeStreet@timezone.com.au www.timezonegames.com.au
MMT
Royal Pain
#217 “Quote” Edit Post
Newton couldn't juggle an apple.. It'd probably hit him on the head..
Signature STC|MMT|=ToT=

- Multiple Mono Tasking.
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#218 “Quote” Edit Post
FWIW the all characters in TTTU are slightly "heavier" which changes the timing for some combos and make stuff like multiple b+2 juggles with Lee or multiple iWS1 juggles with Nina much more difficult.
Signature Flushking.
l0rds1lv3r
War Lord
#219 “Quote” Edit Post
Acctually, that is true too. I couldn't get the JFSR combos going with Hwo's uf3,4,3 ender going when the TTT2U comes out. I thought they removed it, but you just need to be faster and execute it much earlier.
Signature Sydney YT Channel || Sydney Forum || Sydney Blog

[Freelancer] LordSilver [STC] - Retired from Tekken
Keaven
Legend
#220 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by St. George
FWIW the all characters in TTTU are slightly "heavier" which changes the timing for some combos and make stuff like multiple b+2 juggles with Lee or multiple iWS1 juggles with Nina much more difficult.
Makes sense. It would also explain why there is no more ub+1~5 after hitting Pachi's df+1+2.
Signature Kevin Massey
National Operations Manager Timezone Franchisee
Shop 5/505 George Street, Sydney. 2000
GeorgeStreet@timezone.com.au www.timezonegames.com.au