Tokyo, Japan, etc. so much loli-con per m?

Page Splits 1...<3334353637>...40
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
JTchinoy
Galingan mo!
#681 “Quote” Edit Post
Does everyone have teams for SBO already?
I found a little hotel near shinjuku station I'll probably be staying at. Aiming for the 26th to the 30th.
Signature http://www.tekkenlive.com/
UnD34D Zealot
2nd Dan
PSN: UnD34DZealot
XBL: UnD34D Zealot
#682 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kirika
UnD34D Zealot: so were you able to get your card to work? It's a touch reader thing- just tap it on the white panel in front of the slot where you insert your coins (it's highlighted with blue light) and it will flash green, then your card will be read. If not, just watch someone next to you do it.

In order to get special team win poses, you need to finish off/KO your opponent in the final round using a team attack (team combo, team tag assault combo, or tag throw). The order of win poses that appear even though you succesfully win with a team attack is completely random. Good luck~

Yeah, and it was fun, I'm currently 9-2. So I won't be able to get items or customize my guy though? I've got like 22,000 gold but I have no idea how to use it hah, and I'm 4th Kyu with Jack/Alisa, although, I literally just started playing Alisa 2 days ago. If anyone has any tips with her I'd be really appreciative. I've just been using her as like keep away and punish.

No lie, I have NO idea how to use the tag button. in a combo can you tag in your partner after a bound and have your primary stay out? it really annoys me that I do like one attack with alisa and then jack steps back in and I just drop the combo.
Signature / : TEAM GUNDAM FOREVERRRRRR
Stoic Steve
Iron Fist God
#683 “Quote” Edit Post
haha it took me a very long time to get tag down and now im just finished getting tag combo carry to wall on stages down so my ranks are finally going up.

Any bound move if you hit tag right after your teamate comes in to do a move. After this your teammate exits immediately and you are free to move. The first exception is if your teamate does a move that leads into a stance he will stay in that stance. Once in this stance you can do another move or leave him in the stance if you want him to stay in and your main to exit. The other exception to keep in mind is some moves your character will keep doing or they end deceptively fast allowing your character to attack immediately while your teamate is finishing a move or the barely hit and bam your character can attack.

Also you can tag off of most launchers and your teamate will run in allowing you to kill off red meter.
BlixtBob
7th Dan
#684 “Quote” Edit Post
In Osaka tomorrow! And for two days thereafter. Ill be staying on the streets or in some DVD room I guess, budget trip ftw ^_^ . Maybe ill see one of u guys in one of the arcades~

EDIT:
Was there, did that. Thanks to SAIYUK in old australian thread for directions to Osaka monte carlo, it was spot on. Didnt see any foreigners but had a lot of fun games.

See u next time, in 4 months!

/bob

Last edited by BlixtBob on Apr 21st, 2012 at 14:55

Signature www.Bitterharmony.se/forum - The Swedish fighting game community.
JTchinoy
Galingan mo!
#685 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone going to NicoNico Cho/ SBO this Saturday?
Signature http://www.tekkenlive.com/
CatBread
1st Dan
XBL: w3wp
#686 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi!

I'm living in Tokyo for the next few years and I would really love to meet some English speaking Unlimited players.

I'm usually at Vortex in Roppongi but I can meet anyone anywhere, please just give me a time and place!

Thanks,
cb
Signature You get in that ass Larry. Pull that asshole open, step into that asshole. You spraypaint "Larry was here."
CatBread
1st Dan
#687 “Quote” Edit Post
Also, I think the cheapest place I have found Unlimited is very close to Taito Station in Shinjuku (Paselo? Weird name but older place)

I would reaaaaaaaaally love some help setting up my bana passport card because I don't understand how I am supposed to pay for it ? How do I change my battle name? I can log in Tekken Net after having it hooked up to my Bana Passport. I tried translating a lot of it but yeah, anyone that wants to help me out I will buy you dinner and some drinks.
Signature You get in that ass Larry. Pull that asshole open, step into that asshole. You spraypaint "Larry was here."
CatBread
1st Dan
#688 “Quote” Edit Post
Finally figured out if anyone is visiting and has questions (essentially , register a Bana passport, then sync it on Tekken Net. Then pay the service fee (credit card works))

I haven't seen any other non-Japanese people playing at arcades other than myself but if you ever want to meet up and play or you have random questions about shit, let me know.
majesty of rock
Expert
PSN: majesty_of_rock
#689 “Quote” Edit Post
CatBread, I just came back after a week vacation in the Philippines and I'm dying for some tekken. I won't be able to play this weekend because of work but next week I think I can squeeze in some tekken time. If you're up for it we could all meet up for some casuals?
Signature T'recs JAPAN!
Murakumo
1,2,4:4 all day long
PSN: TZMurakumo
#690 “Quote” Edit Post
Will be in town from the 31st to the 5th. Planning for a Tekken day on the 2nd or 3rd (probably the 3rd). Let's make something happen!
Signature "Release me from my time-weathered chains!"
~Violet
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#691 “Quote” Edit Post
So who's going to SBO?
Signature Flushking.
Murakumo
#692 “Quote” Edit Post
I think I have work when SBO happens. Won't be in Tokyo until the 31st (Just after we finish this quarter). Will you still be around?
~Violet
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#693 “Quote” Edit Post
Tougeki has been announced for August 4-5, I suppose that I'll be going for some two week period including those dates. Where do you live when you're not in Tokyo?
Signature Flushking.
Baraka
[REDACTED]
PSN: FlyingWonkey
#694 “Quote” Edit Post
For those attending SBO, the tournament will take place on August 4-5 (Yup ^^) in the city Narita, located in the Chiba Prefecture.

Reference:
http://www.tougeki.com/topics?id=130
http://shoryuken.com/2012/05/23/tou...plans-revealed/
Lots-of-Laughs
Tekken Lord Black
#695 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey people, it's very likely that I will be in Tokyo this autumn. Hope to meet as many of you as possible.

cheers
Murakumo
#696 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I'm still finishing up work on the 4-5th. My last day I need to be here is the 11th. Flying back to the US for a bit of late summer fun after that.

I live wayyyy down on Kyushu. I was in Tokyo once upon a time, but work brought me out this way.
~Violet
LK-520
Kyu
XBL: Its Like Orange
#697 “Quote” Edit Post
'Sup guys, I'm in Tokyo for the next couple of months so I figured I'd introduce myself here. I've played some casual Tekken in the past, but the Tekken Net thing seemed so huge here I had to jump on. Problem is, I'm terrible and I'm getting constantly blown up at even the smallest arcades, so any tips would be appreciated. Looking forward to catching some of you in the arcades around here!
Murakumo
#698 “Quote” Edit Post
Patrick, Lychee, Noi, Nick, and whoever else. (Maureen is unable to join because her scary momma is here and thinks she looks poor, apparently [don't worry, Maureen, we all just think you're a student!]... I don't know exactly what this means, but Korean ajumas automatically strike fear into the very depths of my soul... but you all know that story, lol).

Tekken on Sunday. Let's do this! (Where?)
Shibuya Taito? or..... Pavilion so we can make fun of hosts (Jason's invited just for that!) while playing Tekken?

Wait, I think someone said a new arcade opened since I was last here. Where is that? Should we shoot for there?

I'm hoping to get somewhere with a lot of players, anyway. I DO want to play against you guys, too, and yet I also want us to collectively pwn some faces gaijin [doubutsuen] style!

My. A.King/Ogre team has a 100% win rate coming out of Club Sega yesterday, which is gross especially because I don't know how to play A.King. Someone needs to fix that win rate for me. Srsly, my A.King is maji-gross!
Raged Ogre, though, somehow did his job, lol....
(Pretty much the only reason I'm playing this team is because u/f+4 leads to CD+2,5... into Ogre 3,2 to juggle, and CD+2,5 gives Ogre b+4,3, 3,2, d/b1, B!, hcf+2:1+2)... maybe I should be using a Mishima instead of A.King? I kind of like A.King though, so maybe I'll actually put a tiny bit of effort into learning him in the future.
~Violet
majesty of rock
Expert
PSN: majesty_of_rock
#699 “Quote” Edit Post
Sup Curtis! I have to work on Sunday until 9pm but I'll catch up if you guys are still playing that late.
I'm trying out AK too paired with Jin. So far no light bulbs yet on how to play AK effectively
See you Sunday! Looking forward to play against your Lee again.
Signature T'recs JAPAN!
CatBread
1st Dan
#700 “Quote” Edit Post
Hello! Sorry for the late reply, was busy moving. I play a lot around Shibuya and Shinjuku. Spolan has some good comp so I tend to scrub it up at Estadio Paseo or a Taito/club Sega. I tried to find Namcoland Shibuya but it closed down or moved?

I'll try to make it out to Shibuya during a weekend sometime. I met another English speaking Tag player at Vortex Roppongi too!