TTT2 Alisa General Discussion

Page Splits 1...<4567>
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#101 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
wow thanks... please do start the combo thread im begging you

i also would like to suggest a lil/ali combo pls thank you
I'll start the combo thread maybe tomorrow.

Alisa/Lili

df2, b1, ws1,2, f1, b4,3~5 B!, ss b1,4, iwr2
uf4,4~5 B!, b1,4, FLY 1,2,1,3+4

df3+4, d1, ws2~5, 1, b4,3~5 B!, ss b1,4, iwr2
d3+4~5, UF4, f2, df1, f1, b4,3~5 B!, ss b1,4, iwr2
launch, f2,3, df3+4, BT 1+2~5 B!, uf3,2, qcf1,2
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#102 “Quote” Edit Post
what are the commands for alisa's cancels? and why do i miss the bound ender f414, do i need to dash?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#103 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
what are the commands for alisa's cancels? and why do i miss the bound ender f414, do i need to dash?
f+4,1,4 bound ender needs a deep dash, but it's easy to hit.

The move list should have the cancels you mentioned. Just look it up.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#104 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
f+4,1,4 bound ender needs a deep dash, but it's easy to hit.

The move list should have the cancels you mentioned. Just look it up.


i can't understand japanese
aheadtaro
1st Dan
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 12
From: Malaysia
#105 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa/Lars


Just wondering how to I do the Lars tag move at 12:25?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#106 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by aheadtaro
Just wondering how to I do the Lars tag move at 12:25?


f+3, turn around iws2,1
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
aheadtaro
1st Dan
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 12
From: Malaysia
#107 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
f+3, turn around iws2,1


Would like to know how he turned around so damn fast. It's mind boggling.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#108 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by aheadtaro
Would like to know how he turned around so damn fast. It's mind boggling.

f+3, db~iws2,1. You don't have to do it really fast, there's enough time, but you have to do f+3 immediately after TA
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#109 “Quote” Edit Post
question which of the following tag partners would benefit alisa greatly

Ogre
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#110 “Quote” Edit Post
disregard my previous question

...here's a quick one and im hoping that its answerable by anyone playing her...

doesnt using uf3,2 as a tag filler spikes the opponent to the ground and forbidding the lead character to continue further?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#111 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
disregard my previous question

...here's a quick one and im hoping that its answerable by anyone playing her...

doesnt using uf3,2 as a tag filler spikes the opponent to the ground and forbidding the lead character to continue further?
You can still continue the combo after uf+3,2. Just do it quickly.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#112 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
You can still continue the combo after uf+3,2. Just do it quickly.


will it work with Ogre's b4,3,3+4 ?
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#113 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
will it work with Ogre's b4,3,3+4 ?
Haven't seen an Ogre/Alisa player yet, so I don't know. It should work.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
leonized
War Lord
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 784
#114 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Demoyon
Haven't seen an Ogre/Alisa player yet, so I don't know. It should work.


is it alright to use iws123 as a tag filler?... i see it in few videos i just wanna confirm if its consistent

and does it do better damage than ff344?

Last edited by leonized on Mar 28th, 2012 at 14:04

Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#115 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by leonized
is it alright to use iws123 as a tag filler?... i see it in few videos i just wanna confirm if its consistent

and does it do better damage than ff344?
It really depends on the combo before the TA. If forced to decide, I'd rather do ff+3,4,4 because of iws1,2,3 having poor range compared to it.

Generally, each TA filler is used in different situations. Find one that suits the current situation best, taking into account different factors such as the number of hits in the combo, your partner's TA ender, distance from the wall, breakable terrain, etc.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#116 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't know if this is common knowledge by now, but, here are the 2D illustrations up for grabs (in Japan) for Alisa:

http://www.abload.de/img/alisa29iutw.jpg
http://h11.abload.de/img/alisa14xj8s.jpg
http://h11.abload.de/img/3840707ijjm.jpg

These replace the generic portrait in the character select screen.
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
DrBhup666
Deity
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 682
From: Norway
#117 “Quote” Edit Post
So what changes did Alisa get from TTT2 --> TTT2U?

I heard she got her movement back. Did they fix the range and tracking of her moves that they nerfed like db3 and db4 and such?

Is there a overview of her nerfs and buffs that are updated with the changes in TTT2U. All I can see is a old post from the TTT2 vanilla.
Demoyon
prisoner of desires
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2632
From: Philippines
#118 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DrBhup666
So what changes did Alisa get from TTT2 --> TTT2U?

I heard she got her movement back. Did they fix the range and tracking of her moves that they nerfed like db3 and db4 and such?

Is there a overview of her nerfs and buffs that are updated with the changes in TTT2U. All I can see is a old post from the TTT2 vanilla.


- Backdash movement is increased (BR movement)
- 1,1 -> something about change on frame on guard.
- 1,1~1+2 go into DES
- f+2~1+2 go into DES
- bf+2 -> improved damage
- f+1+2 -> improved damage
- d+3+4 -> is homing (wasn't this homing before?)
- b+3+4 -> when you tag out of this move and your partner comes in faster, thus allowing easier combo followup unlike old TTT2 where most partners can't do anything after b+3+4~5.
- b+3+4,3+4 -> reduced damage
- f+3+4,1,2,1,3+4 -> the 5th hit's damage improved. Also something about the way your opponent is hit on the last hit has been changed (float higher)
- ff+1+2~2 goes into DES
- DES BT 1 or DES u/f+1+2 airborne hit property changed
Signature
外壳必须打破之前,鸟能飞。
Atemu69
2nd Dan
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 20
From: United States
PSN: Atemu69
#119 “Quote” Edit Post
If Alisa is nerfed I assume Harada will rebalance her for the console port to make her tournament playable. But regardless of her tier, dedicated Alisa players will still use her and prove that tier doesn't mean anything. From the gameplay of her that I've seen on YouTube, I am definitely not counting her out of my team.
(Yay, first post!)
mrshmearo
Kyu
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 5
From: United States
#120 “Quote” Edit Post
How beginner friendly is Alisa? I'm not new to fighting games but this is the first Tekken and 3D fighting game i'm taking seriously.

 All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01

Page Splits 1...<4567>
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump