Signature
Loyalty Awardee N E C R I E I

For Life DAsMA Tekken Etiquette

Sorry P E A C E
Swamp
Kyu
XBL: Swamp2k9
#302 “Quote” Edit Post
I just moved here [Songtan], and I'll be here til next August. I'm interested in playing games w/ you all. I went to Green arcade and was @ Tekken Crash this past Sunday w/ ldmaxi.
assasinsdagger
Iron Fist God
#303 “Quote” Edit Post
Nice game to jdcr who is in SG now... Hehe
Signature let' get it on!

The great danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that it is too low and we achieve it.
Zhan
Sydney Help_me!!
PSN: KNEE2nd
#304 “Quote” Edit Post
what the fuck is he doing in SGP?
Signature with KNEE(?)
Me vs Knee(?) 2013
Originally Written by cgas123: If using the same move over and over to defeat a person is cheap, then the player eating it over and over is dumb. There is a way to stop everything in tekken so in the highest level of gameplay there is no cheap. -=T:SB=-
assasinsdagger
Iron Fist God
#305 “Quote” Edit Post
@zhan - He is with Shin? or Shinz? not sure of the name and some SGP players. They invited JDCR to play with them. It was an honor to have a match with JDCR...
Signature let' get it on!

The great danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss, but that it is too low and we achieve it.
mawts_gwaps
Raijin
#306 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi guys, I'll be in seoul November 20-25 (sun-fri).

Aside from getting to play TTT2 for the 1st time, I'm hoping I could meet and greet some players at green arcade.

Can anybody point me to the right direction? or should I just barge into green arcade? (like a bawse).
Signature wasst!
mawts_gwaps
Raijin
#307 “Quote” Edit Post
Cropped from my post in the TTT2 nina forums
-----------------------------------------
TTT2 update.

I was told by my korean friend that "Tekken Cafe" is the place to be when it comes to TTT2. It's in Shinnonhyeon station in Seoul, if anybody needs directions, you can come pm me. Anyway, going back to my story, TEKKEN CAFE IS EFFIN' AWESOME! Similar to green arcade (which I've visited a day before), Tekken Cafe is dedicated only to TTT2 and has 40 back to back TTT2 machines. Its open virtually 24 hours or until people stop playing out of respect for the owner. Just like green arcade, the owner is also living inside the arcade. TTT2 is 400won/game (double the cost per game of T6BR in green arcade), but still annoyingly cheap for world standards (around .34 US cents/game).

A few photos of Green Arcade and Tekken Cafe

Video Tour of Tekken Cafe

I used Nina / Anna in tekken cafe, the arcade became crowded from 8pm onwards, but since I got there by 4pm, i got to test pretty much for a long time.

I'll just post here in no particular order, just tell me if I missed something or if you have additional questions:

General notes:
-overall feel of the game is faster, more improved movement as agreed by most people who played also.
-tag~dive/tag~slide is now fff+1+2 and fff+4 repectively, not like ff+n~ in TTT1.
-1+2+5: universal move that leads into tag assault automatically (its like a punch and forces crounch on block, punishable at least by -13).
-fun fact: if you lose from cpu, the continue countdown will show nina will bad habit anna in the butt, then anna will BT+3 nina. very funny!
-i dont know if this was in previous tekkens, but i did a tackle to dragunov, then i opted to 3+4 (leg bar), then dragunov reversed it and he leg barred nina. or maybe im just noob, lol.
Signature wasst!
Logos
1st Dan
PSN: True_Logos
XBL: Jujubeast
#308 “Quote” Edit Post
Thread seems kinda dead, but I'll give this a shot anyways. I'm currently in Anseong (doing the whole ESL teacher for a year thing) and I'm planning on coming up to Seoul next weekend to visit Green Arcade. Have they actually switched to TTT2 cabs there yet? Also, should I just follow LDMaxi's old video to find the place?
Soujiro Seta
Expert
PSN: JUNHUA
XBL: TCHsoujiro
#309 “Quote” Edit Post
I have a question.
The icon below the rank can only be obtain from joining a team or form a team,right?
Signature -Team Cute & Sexy!
Logos
1st Dan
PSN: True_Logos
XBL: Jujubeast
#310 “Quote” Edit Post
Found Green Arcade and the place is super dope. Plenty of TTT2 cabs, and when I went there on Saturday there were a ton of top players hanging around. If anyone is ever interested in going, LDMaxi's video directions work great for finding the place. I know I'll definitely be down there every Saturday from here on out.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#311 “Quote” Edit Post
LDMaxi's video directions are classic and a brilliant idea!

Also: Much love to Korea from California!
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
drhwang
Expert
#312 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm sorry for all recent visitors here
I made this thread for being bridge between u guys & Korean tekken
but I realized I'm a lazy person for maintenance man
so I'm sorry for all of those things again

and still appreciate all ur interests
so I'm gonna try more to be less lazy ^ ^ ;

hope u guys' interests keep going

have fun!
Zhan
Sydney Help_me!!
#313 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi!! I heard Knee is going to ChangChun China on 27th of March for a day to visit a friend? and for tekken? I read on some forum someone said he even said if you guys want to play BR he is up for it as well he dont want to rape china at ttt2 because ttt2 only 2 months in china still new.
Signature with KNEE(?)
Me vs Knee(?) 2013
Originally Written by cgas123: If using the same move over and over to defeat a person is cheap, then the player eating it over and over is dumb. There is a way to stop everything in tekken so in the highest level of gameplay there is no cheap. -=T:SB=-
drhwang
Expert
#314 “Quote” Edit Post
actually I don't play TTT2 much thesedays
so hardly contact top players and I don't even contact knee personally
if I hear anything about his visit, then I'll post here
but low possibility
St. George
Lee of Campbelltown
#315 “Quote” Edit Post
Hi,
I'm going to visit Korea at about 17-21 of April. I haven't booked anywhere to stay yet, any reccomendations close to good Tekken?
Signature Flushking.
Time82
2nd Dan
#316 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zhan
Hi!! I heard Knee is going to ChangChun China on 27th of March for a day to visit a friend? and for tekken? I read on some forum someone said he even said if you guys want to play BR he is up for it as well he dont want to rape china at ttt2 because ttt2 only 2 months in china still new.

Yes~he seem to be confirm the trip now~ amazing...
Zhan
Sydney Help_me!!
#317 “Quote” Edit Post
fucking JEALOUS!!!
Signature with KNEE(?)
Me vs Knee(?) 2013
Siddhartha Rao
Virtuoso
Dox
1st Dan
#319 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Zhan
fucking JEALOUS!!!

potchiwotchi
You dont say?
#320 “Quote” Edit Post
good morning guys. can anyone post here the exact directions of how to go to green arcade? i will be coming to seoul for a visit and i want to make it a point that i visit the arcade where most of my idols play. i would appreciate any help thanks guys.
Signature ELITE
MCRDLR <3
why so ortho?