XBL: xTRU3x XKO
#41 “Quote” Edit Post
Ill post up the frame data tomorrow
Signature PANDA EXPRESS MERCS INC
b-boy_UF+3
Kyu
PSN: jellotox757
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
how are you using the parry i think it the most usless move that she has the window for the parry is way to small
Bunny-
Deity
PSN: Nightbunny
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Parry is nice to have, but like you say the parry window is small and the recovery lasts too long. But it is good to have options ...
b1+2 is good when your opponent is against the wall, cause if you parry you get a wallsplat
b1+3 / b2+4 is good when you are back to the wall, cause it also gives you wallsplat (but only with crap combo, d2 B! f4,4 for most dmg)

the other ones are not really practical
Signature Oh, it's a coin!
Anzactiger
1st Dan
PSN: kaygee777
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Can someone tell me the frames on block, hit, CH
2,1,3 = the 3 extention on the 11f punisher
Ive only just realised its garanteed and ive been trying to find it somewhere but frames descriptions dont tend to show frames on ten hit combos.
ScudGenocide
2nd Dan
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
For leo's 1,2 or 2,1 after the qcf animation i think how does this player land this i've seen it a couple of times too b1, 4 and then cancel i think

1:57

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEp6... CJpSRdejMmA%3D
lilleboff
the daoug
PSN: lilleboff
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
@Anzactiger: I don't know all the frames on 2,1,3. I just remember someone writing it some time ago, and saying it was negative on hit. Sorry, you're going to have to test that yourself with a friend.

@ScudGenocide: It's not 1,2 or 2,1 it's u/f+1,2. It cancels the qcf animation so there's no need to do a sidestep cancel or anything. If you want to do 1,2 after the qcf animation, you have to sidestep cancel, so b+1,4~KNK~d/f, u, (f) 1,2. The juggle in the video is: u/f+4, f+2, b+1,4~KNK~d/f, u/f+1,2 W! b+2,1+2 B! d/b+1, ws+1,4,1.
Signature It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as me
Anzactiger
1st Dan
PSN: kaygee777
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
Thats alryt Lilleboff i found out on the Japanese inatekken thnx to microsoft translator i can use the whole site now woo hoo. They even the frames on the 10 hit combos.

2,1,3= On Hit -9 yay, on CH -9 yay, on BLK -19 woo hoo. Safe to say wont be using it much all for the sake of 7 extra damage. Thanx all the same
2PP
Virtuoso
PSN: Massive_B95
XBL: SCO Panda
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
1. How do you do Leo's crouch dash into WS+1,4,1?
2. After b+2,1+2 B! what are her other wall carry options apart from ff+4,3?
3. TTT2 Lars is Leo's best partner?
Signature You are like my asshole always holding up shit!

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
lilleboff
the daoug
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
1) d,d/f will still do the crouch dash, but instead of her qcf (d,d/f,f) moves you'll get her ws moves. So d,d/f,n,1,4,1 for ws+1,4,1, but that one isn't really useful. d,d/f,n,2 however, is really good and gives a pretty nasty long range mid/low 50/50 mixup with ws+2 and FC,d/f+3 (d,D/F+3)

2) f+4~KNK~d/f, ws+3,1 and b+2,1 are useful.

3) I don't know, I'm really not interested in TTT2 until I can get my hands on it myself, but it's seems like Lars and Leo is pretty stupid in terms of damage right now. There's probably many others that will work well with her.
Bunny-
Deity
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
So d,d/f,n,1,4,1 for ws+1,4,1, but that one isn't really useful.

In open field it is shit, but you will need it sometimes after a wallcarry.
2PP
Virtuoso
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks. Another question I have is recently I am having trouble against Mishimas. Any tips you guys have into beating Mishimas like what moves to do and what moves not to do? I have been using BOK and d/f+2+3 against EWGF but BOK is kind of slow and d/f+2+3 range is meh. Any information will be appreciated

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
lilleboff
the daoug
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
Random BOK+2 is pretty strong, especially against Kaz, who doesn't really have any fast mids to stop it. Other than that, SSL/SWL is the counter to all Mishimas. It avoids hellsweep and most mids. If you SS the first hit of the hellsweep, cancel the sidestep into block and launch them. You want to force them to use their tracking moves by moving to the left and make them afraid of using random EWGF's because of your BOK+2. That's all I got..
2PP
Virtuoso
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Got more questions.
1. KNK 2 on normal hit leaves me at +7 on hit and there back facing towards me but do I get anything free such as a d/f+4? Or what do you usually once you hit this move?
2. When you hit ws+1+2_qcf+1+2 do you get anything free if they don't tech?
3. What are Leo's tracking moves except from d/f+3 and BOK 3 what moves track left or right?

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
Bunny-
Deity
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
1. Nothing really guaranteed. Most of the time I use ff2 afterwards.
2. You get ff2 or f1+2 for free. Nice for wallsplat.
3. Tested from the german community, don't take it for the 100 percent truth:
5 stars is homing

Move: d/f+3
Traking Left: *****
Tracking Right: *****

Move: f+2+3

Move: BOK+3

Move: qcf+1
Traking Left: ****
Tracking Right: ****

Move: d/b+4
Traking Left: ****
Tracking Right: ****

Move: KNK, 2
Traking Left: ***
Tracking Right: ***

Move: d+4
Traking Left: ***

Move: KNK, 4
Traking Left: *

Move: d/f+2
Traking left: ***

Move: (1,2),4

Move: 2

Move: BOK+1
Traking left: **

Move: (2),1
Traking Right: ***

Move: f+2,2

Move: ws+2

Move: ws+3
2PP
Virtuoso
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks so much. I'd like to say that Leo's KNK 2 should be 5 star tracking both ways. There is no way you could sidestep that.

Anyway, lilleboff was saying that d,d/f,n will do a crouch dash into her ws moves, but I seen a video where a Leo player did f+4 KNK, cd into her ws moves but I couldn't figure what the actual notation was. Does anyone know?

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
Bunny-
Deity
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
its the same notation
f+4, d,df,n -> ws move
irampage7
6th Dan
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
do we have punish list like in Paul's section? ill try to make one...but I'm no expert...or can we ask for Black Priest to help us?

EDIT: i was beaten 7 times by a korean yesterday...and im so down! he knows how to punish most of my moves..damn it...and yes im here in the Philippines...makes me think that im so dumb in punishing...im now determined to make punishment lists..anyone who can help me?...anna is pretty fast and annoying..i was beaten by poking strings! lol.. im reviewing blackpriest's punishment vs all (its for Paul users) and try to use it with leo (as the punisher) but don't know where to start...with regards to it im also reviewing leo's frame data..

BTW, when to use FC 2 and when not to? i mean in wall combos..sometimes i saw vids that directly use ws 1,4,1 without FC 2 before hand...and sometimes when i do wall combo ws 1,4,1 cant connect after FC 2 the opponents siderolls...cant understand the mechanics when to use FC 2 before ws 1,4,1

Last edited by irampage7 on Jun 15th, 2012 at 09:56

2PP
Virtuoso
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
If FC 2 ws+1,4,1 ain't working it means that the bound you did at the wall was too low, your opponent wasn't high enough on the wall splat. I would just use ws+1,4,1 if you ain't sure.

Question.
If you sidestep an opponent to his/her side or back do you launch them or do a full string on them that they can't block depending if you are at their back or side?

XBL Team - Iron Wrist
PSN Team - Tagasaurs
lilleboff
the daoug
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by irampage7
im now determined to make punishment lists..anyone who can help me?...anna is pretty fast and annoying..i was beaten by poking strings! lol.. im reviewing blackpriest's punishment vs all (its for Paul users) and try to use it with leo (as the punisher) but don't know where to start...

I could help you when TTT2 is released. I don't see the point in making a T6BR punishing list now as the game is so old and TTT2 is right around the corner.

Originally posted by 2PP
If you sidestep an opponent to his/her side or back do you launch them or do a full string on them that they can't block depending if you are at their back or side?

I'd use a launcher with Leo because she doesn't have any launching strings like Bryan's 3,3,2.
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "