Page Splits 1...<6061626364>...68
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
TheDinosaur
Hurm
XBL: Archelon
#1221 “Quote” Edit Post
Patricky / Woodward was great. They were a bit out of it in round 2, but it was still awesome. Patricky is one of those dudes like Guillard where he doesn't have the best technique but can light up people who do, just because he has such good natural speed and timing, and hits like a truck. Sick card overall. So far easily Bellator's best season, hope they keep it up.

Team Nogueira might want to work on Kimuras (altho in Freire's defence, I think he was pretty badly stunned by the knee preceding the scramble)
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
PSN: pcmacro
#1222 “Quote” Edit Post
mo money mo problems no mo king mo.
jiorio95
Don Frye
PSN: jiorio
#1223 “Quote” Edit Post
I saw that rant he had about the Commission woman who was part of his hearing for the positive drug test, that's a pretty surefire way to hang yourself professionally.

It was pretty interesting how everyone who showed up for the Overeem vs JDS presser got drug tested immediately after it ended. I guess this time they wanted to make sure Overeem had no chance to run abroad. I hope everyone came back clean, I'm looking forward to that card.
TheDinosaur
Hurm
#1224 “Quote” Edit Post
surprise drug testing could be absolutely apocalyptic if the people who claim that every top fighter roids are to be believed. If one of the big names or, god forbid, more than one pisses hot, it will be disastrous.

Mo is a fool, but can't blame him too much for overreacting, he's had a pretty shitty time of it lately what with the killer staph and getting popped.
jiorio95
Don Frye
#1225 “Quote” Edit Post
So rumor is Cena/Rock at UFC 152?
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
#1226 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jiorio95
So rumor is Cena/Rock at UFC 152?

jiorio95
Don Frye
#1227 “Quote” Edit Post
better be an April fools joke by white
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
#1228 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by jiorio95
better be an April fools joke by white

oh yeah, that makes sense.
TheDinosaur
Hurm
#1229 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by TheDinosaur
surprise drug testing could be absolutely apocalyptic if the people who claim that every top fighter roids are to be believed. If one of the big names or, god forbid, more than one pisses hot, it will be disastrous.

omg overeem is a roider and is out of the 146 main event.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/28109/ali...title-fight.mma

how can this be?

what kind of world is it where the guy who gained 400lbs of muscle in a week and goes on berserk rampages in clubs is abusing steroids?

If a paragon like overeem is pissing hot, can anyone really be trusted?

I am so disillusioned. His physique always looked incredibly natural to me.
jiorio95
Don Frye
#1230 “Quote” Edit Post
If vegas had odds for overeem failing that test I would've put an easy $20 on it.

Thank god this argument is finally over at least but I am really bummed that fight isn't happening and JDS is out of an opponent. My guess is Velasquez get's the bump.
jiorio95
Don Frye
#1231 “Quote” Edit Post
Overeem's T:E ration was 10:1, for comparison a "normal" person's ration is 1:1 and the Olympics allows a 4:1 (maybe 6:1? I can't remember). In other words, dude has some explaining to do.

It's pretty comical he got nailed for it considering all the run-around he was giving the Nevada commission before the Lesnar fight. They told him straight up that they would randomly test this twice before the next fight that he got licensed in Nevada. So to show up in the state and still be doping is insane.

I'm sure the TRT excuse is incoming, prescribed by Dr's and all of that but like Marquardt/Sonnen, if you don't disclose it then your caught. Or maybe he'll just blame the horse meet for having some insane properties in it.
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
PSN: MoneyIncUSMCOgre
#1232 “Quote” Edit Post
Not exactly the shocker of the century
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
TheDinosaur
Hurm
#1233 “Quote” Edit Post
much as laughing at him is fun, it does really suck if he can't make it into the event.

The two basic choices are Mir or Cain. Mir will get creamed, and Cain fought JDS in his last fight (and got ktfo). Generally favour Mir.

There are some wacky suggestions out there tho, people wanting Dana to bring in Fedor last minute somehow (lol?), and there's a surprising groundswell of guys who want Mark Hunt to get the title shot.
TheDinosaur
Hurm
DancingMonkay
Fujin
#1235 “Quote” Edit Post
Damn, over twice the allowed ratio of 6 to 1 (which is still damn high). He's done for now...

http://www.mmaphotoshops.com/wp-con...ereem-Horse.gif
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
#1236 “Quote” Edit Post
That really taints all of his accomplishments.

Kind of like Cyborg Santos.
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#1237 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by pcmacro
That really taints all of his accomplishments.

Kind of like Cyborg Santos.
Agreed
Signature The search for equality is a search for the lowest common denominator...
pcmacro
Crackers for Trolls
USMCOgre
Money Inc.
#1239 “Quote” Edit Post
haha, that horse meat is good stuff
the H-mong
Woo Hoo!
#1240 “Quote” Edit Post
Signature Milla - I'll never leave you guys again! ( ; ___ ; )

http://prelaunchx.com/x/rexus0149 sign up, do nothing, and eventually get monies? when they launch in august.