< >
Sluch
Soul Crusher
PSN: Sluch
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
New thread at last...Hells Yeah!!!
Signature Proud Representative & Godfather of Cincy Tekken

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
Fun times as always yesterday at the arcade. Good games to Corey & Phil in T6 yesterday. Definitely a nice session with some great Tekken going on for sure. Can't wait for next week to get some more games in.

- My Army Of Bitches

Galen- "I want my 100% broken top tier goddess plz... ALSO they should nerf the rest of the cast."
ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
XBL: ApocryphicV
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Ranbats this Saturday. I'll be late because I have a family commitment earlier in the day but I'll still have time to come thro for KOF XIII later in the evening.

Also this Thursday, Underworld, Asian Buff, AL... it's going down.
Signature #bufflars
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#4 “Quote” Edit Post
Glad to hear Phil. I believe everything should be good to go on my end for Thursday & Saturday as well for going to the arcade both days, but my plans are still kind of up in the air due to not knowing if my girlfriend is gonna be working or will be off work on Thursday & Saturday. I'll find out & see what's up my good sir.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#5 “Quote” Edit Post
Fun times as always on Thursday at the arcade. It was great chillin' with Phil, Dave, & Corey at both Rooster's getting grub & watching Underworld at the movie theater.

Also, good games in Tekken 6 with Corey this evening. That was some hella good Tekken. Definitely some great training before Power Up, that is for damn sure.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#6 “Quote” Edit Post
I believe Corey & I are gonna get some games in tomorrow afternoon on Tuesday either at his place or my place in Tekken to get some extra training in for Power Up if anyone is interested. We'll also be playing some Tekken on Thursday at the arcade as well in case you're not able to head on out tomorrow. If you're interested in joining up for practice, post back up on here or give my cell phone a call peeps.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#7 “Quote” Edit Post
Awesome session today with Corey at my place in Tekken 6. We'll be playing at the arcade as well on Thursday, so hope to get some more Tekken 6 in with everyone there before Power Up.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#8 “Quote” Edit Post
Power Up is only a few days away peeps. Since it is, Corey & I will be getting some matches in on T6 for sure tomorrow at the arcade. If you wanna get some games in, you will know where we are for that.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#9 “Quote” Edit Post
Good games to Corey earlier in T6 today. Much needed casuals for sure. Can't wait to see everyone in town for Power Up weekend & get some great Tekken going on for sure.

- My Army Of Bitches

|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#10 “Quote” Edit Post
Good luck to everyone that's participating in PowerUp...
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#11 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Trevor. I appreciate it my good sir.

This will be the 3rd year for Power Up, & I've won the T6 tournament each time there, so hopefully I can play well & keep that going by winning it on Saturday, but it's easier said than done. It'll be awesome & look forward to playing some Tekken against everyone.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#12 “Quote” Edit Post
Tomorrow is Thursday, so Corey (Chrishin) & I will be up at AL getting some Tekken in there if anyone wants head over there & play some Tekken as well.

- My Army Of Bitches

Sluch
Soul Crusher
#13 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't posted here in awhile, so I figured I'll go on ahead & do that.

Good games to Skeez in T6 tonight at Arcade Legacy. It was good to play again after a couple week hiatus from the game. Glad to see Quan & Kris playing Tekken as well there tonight.

Here's a few things going on in terms of Tekken related stuff happening in the next few days:

1. Gathering at Micah's place tomorrow for SC5 & T6 in Dayton: Ohio (Kettering area): Things kick off at 5:30pm & will end whenever Micah decides to kick us out. I know it'll be Micah, Corey, Skeez, & myself that will be there for sure. If anyone else is interested in going, hit up Micah to see if it's cool.

2. Gathering at Phil's place Monday for KOF13, T6, & SC5 in Cincinnati, Ohio (Fairfield area): Things usually kick off around 6pm & stop around 1am - 2am. I know Phil, Corey, & myself will be there for sure. I think Skeez, Dave, & a few others might roll through as well. If anyone is interested in going, hit up Phil to see what's up to make sure all's good for you to head over.

That's all for now & I can't wait to get some games in with everybody in the next few days. I gotta get myself ready to roll for UFGT8.

- My Army Of Bitches

ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
#14 “Quote” Edit Post
I might actually play Tekken on Monday because it's MNT after all but it's going to be mostly me and Dave going HAM in KOF.

Pop to be supplied like always.
Signature #bufflars
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#15 “Quote” Edit Post
You should hop back up in that Tekken there Phil, same with Dave as well. You guys don't want to be rusty when TTT2 hits home in September.

Also, thanks for being the host with the most & providing beverages for us on MNT Phil. It is greatly appreciated.

- My Army Of Bitches

ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
#16 “Quote” Edit Post
I wouldn't invite y'all if I didn't like y'all.

I think I won't seriously get back into Tekken till August in all honesty and as time goes on I get less hyped for TTT 2. Hopefully once the game is released I'll find my passion for the game again.
Signature #bufflars
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#17 “Quote” Edit Post
You should always be hyped about Tekken there Phil. Haha.

- My Army Of Bitches

ApocryphA
Iron Fist God
#18 “Quote” Edit Post
Diabolical Pitch is godlike... 'nuff said.
Signature #bufflars
Sluch
Soul Crusher
#19 “Quote” Edit Post
That's awesome. Game was pretty fun looking.

Thanks once again for hosting Phil. Always appreciate the hospitality my good sir.

Good games to Corey tonight in Tekken. Definitely some good Tekken going on & great practice before UFGT8. Awesome stuff for sure.

- My Army Of Bitches

Rekano
Virtuoso
XBL: ReKaNo
#20 “Quote” Edit Post
Wow. Took forever but finally got into my account.

Tag 2. Hype. Started playing T6 again to get re-familiar with the game. Can't wait to run some Ogre/Jun/Kuni come September.
Signature -Rekano OuTz
+ =