Things that annoy you online part 2

Page Splits 1...<13141516>
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >

Poll Results

Tekken 6 BR's online is...
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
a teriffic fun experience that I look forward to using for hours!
17 20.99%
okay. I might play online if there is no other option.
36 44.44%
crap. I hate it.
28 34.57%
81 Votes 100%
JMS
~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#281 “Quote” Edit Post
hate it when i do something really cool and damaging in a round, and then lose the round anyway because i play retarded immediately afterward. even if i still win the match, i feel like i lost.
Shughli
4th Dan
PSN: Shughli
#282 “Quote” Edit Post
When you enter a room and meet good player to play with but host leaves and room abonnendes bcoz host keep loosing to others, tht what i dont like by this new online system.. it should be working like back in t5 dr...
Signature --------

Shughli play for FUN
Shughli
4th Dan
PSN: Shughli
#283 “Quote” Edit Post
double post....
Signature --------

Shughli play for FUN
GrandKitaro777
"Ra"
PSN: GrandKintaro777
XBL: Passing the Salt
#284 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate it when I'm tearing hole into someone and then after everything is said and done they say "Now I sleep." Even though the next day the same results happen, but much worse because you said that line.
Signature Zafina, Steve, Kazuya

Kev!n
Iron Fist God
#285 “Quote” Edit Post
Sore losers and flat-out haters! Especially when they're reputable TZ posters .
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#286 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Kev!n
Sore losers and flat-out haters! Especially when they're reputable TZ posters .

FUCK YOU KEVIN! YOU AND YOURZ JULIA!
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Virtue
War Lord
PSN: I-Bliss-I
XBL: Grims_
#287 “Quote” Edit Post
Don't you just LOVE it when one set of friends will whine about how another set of friends play, but they play the exact same way? Against YOU? *sigh*
Signature II can feel the time pass...
And the feelings...they last....
LawrenceW
Fujin
#288 “Quote” Edit Post
I hate it when all my friends are playing other games so I go into random rooms of these supposedly good players and wait only to get good because, for some retarded reason, they have this retarded elite-ist attitude. Then, for some reason, them and their 'clan' start talking ish about me and how I suck (without even playing me) and when it gets back to me and challenge them to games they just get refused again be it a first to ten or a Deathmatch.

BTW Galen, I started DMing again so, Although I don't have a Champion anymore I will deathmatch if you need a shot at a higher rank lol (Ranked blows)

Last edited by LawrenceW on Jun 18th, 2012 at 19:57

Signature "Five albums, a hundred songs, and you ain't got no fuckin Yee -- I bet you got some J-Kwon. You ain't got no fuckin' Yeezy?!"

I've grabbed a lot of men in my life. but, none of them were as hard as PaulZ. - Lingmassacre
SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#289 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by LawrenceW
I hate it when all my friends are playing other games so I go into random rooms of these supposedly good players and wait only to get good because, for some retarded reason, they have this retarded elite-ist attitude. Then, for some reason, them and their 'clan' start talking ish about me and how I suck (without even playing me) and when it gets back to me and challenge them to games they just get refused again be it a first to ten or a Deathmatch.

BTW, I started DMing again so, Although I don't have a Champion anymore I will deathmatch if you need a shot at a higher rank lol (Ranked blows)

Why dont you just download Max Anarchy and play that with me? Oh yeah, let me know if you're going to the tourney. I will be there. I'm sure we will go out for some Korean BBQ afterwards.
SayinVegeta
3rd Dan
PSN: No thanks
XBL: MajinVegeta303
#290 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by forest16
"Who cares about rank?"

Who cares about rank. EXACTLY. IMO people should just play ranked matches. There are tons of idiots who boost, quit when they are down, rage quit, etc. etc. But who cares about rank? If I keep playing ranked matches and I lose, who cares? If I keep playing ranked matches and I win and get to an epically high rank, I would not have had this high rank if I had said "Who cares about rank?" the way many people think when it comes to that question. So, who cares about rank?

Just some philosophical stuff.

Thats funny because you have pulled when I played your Overlord Christie.... huh
Signature "I'm back boys! The party is over man! These 24 inch pythons are getting bigger by the second!"
JMS
~.~.
PSN: JMS_
#291 “Quote” Edit Post
ohhhh.... thread revived with someone bein called out!
Virtue
War Lord
PSN: I-Bliss-I
XBL: Grims_
#292 “Quote” Edit Post
LOL Where in the hell IS Forest?
Signature II can feel the time pass...
And the feelings...they last....
SayinVegeta
3rd Dan
PSN: No thanks
XBL: MajinVegeta303
#293 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by JMS
ohhhh.... thread revived with someone bein called out!

Naw I am not trying to call him out, I just think its funny how some people sit here and talk about other people boosting and rage quitting when they, themselves do it. See if this was 2009 or 2010 then yeah it would matter because there would not be a new tekken game on the horizon. However now that there is TTT2 coming out with a new netcode, they won't be able to rage quit. I just hope I do not see accounts with 0W and 6L with a Tekken God rank. Or stupid ass players like IPLAYGAY (aka Mr too sick for you) or P3oPl3 WaNnA B3 who boost themselves and others, then proceed to sit there and talk MAD crap and when you challenge them they sit there and lag switch and are SO stupid they go "go check the replay there is no lag, stop making that lame ass exscuse" When all of us know that during the replay it doesn't show lag because it is not live, thats why we stream these trolls and show people how they really are through those means.
Signature "I'm back boys! The party is over man! These 24 inch pythons are getting bigger by the second!"
vegetarulez
Super Saiyan 2
PSN: vegeta1984
XBL: vegeta2552
#294 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah I never paid much attention to rank. The skill of the player says everything one needs to know about them. I've seen dans/kyu's beat the crap out of high ranks. Boosting serves no purpose and I never understood it.
Signature "We got 4 people in this room.....*Pause* "We got one bed.....*pause* DAMNIT Blackula! -Tom Brady(Bill)
EmpathicMimicry
War Lord
#295 “Quote” Edit Post
Thought I'd give TK6 one last hurrah since Tag 2 is on the horizon and met like, the most profound fucktard ever on TK6 online last night. The automatching kept putting us together over and over and over, and the first few times he beat me with his ugly cheap law, then when I started to adapt and turn the tide, he disconnects, we get matched together again, he disconnects again.

Then he sends me a message explaining how he has too much latency when playing against me. Well that's funny because we were like a decently playable 3 -bar, sometimes it even showed up as 4 bar, so I don't know what he's talking about. It becomes clear that this guy would rather disconnect over and over again rather than risk losing once. We got matched together what felt like 20 times, and he pulled what felt like 20 times. This really happened.

I reply saying isn't it retarded how it keeps matching us together over and over like there's no one else in the world to play with, and he's like "that's my opinion. who told you to write that?" What a complete faggot.
Signature Once again, fate brings together those who heed the call...
Ice_Beam
A-Rank Sage - FT
PSN: Ice_Beam & Ice_Lili
XBL: PSN: + Lili_Ice
#296 “Quote” Edit Post
Funny how I get more hatemails in tekken than soulcalibur V xD

Anyway I don't play by the rules online, like I spam low to much or grab, like I care. the thing is if they complain about the connection, then why the hell play online if they hate it that much. I personally think I'm fighting against grownups who have real problems in their life, acting so immature towards a game seriously ...
I might be also playing against kids as well, but I don't take them hatemails that serious xD
Signature My Channel
Out-Of-Control
4th Dan
PSN: Out--of-control
#297 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ice_Beam

Anyway I don't play by the rules online, like I spam low to much or grab, like I care. the thing is if they complain about the connection, then why the hell play online if they hate it that much. I personally think I'm fighting against grownups who have real problems in their life, acting so immature towards a game seriously ...
I might be also playing against kids as well, but I don't take them hatemails that serious xD

http://i49.tinypic.com/27wt3pg.jpg
Dr. Cola
Iron Fist God
XBL: Slayerslice
#298 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Ice_Beam

Congrats.
Signature Training undercover
Playing to win vs. Playing for fun
Ice_Beam
A-Rank Sage - FT
PSN: Ice_Beam & Ice_Lili
XBL: PSN: + Lili_Ice
#299 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Out-Of-Control
http://i49.tinypic.com/27wt3pg.jpg

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/trollface-problem.jpg

There you go, there are also haters here in this thread I can't believe it

Last edited by Ice_Beam on Jul 23rd, 2012 at 14:30

Signature My Channel
SteelTiger
2nd Dan
PSN: SteelTiger
XBL: Old TZ}- SoulMan
#300 “Quote” Edit Post
im tired of players online who say there the best and have attitude full on.. even when ive lost to them they continue to rant on and if i do win they boot me out!!.. whats with all the attitude? is it REALLY necessary to big themselfs up like this.. why dont they just play and use there actions instead of there mouths to get respect points?.. and whts all this You NOOB bussiness about?? its like really sad...