Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Jody Tha Great
Iron Fist God
PSN: JTG777
XBL: JodyThaGreat777
#821 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry we still around. Some of us play tekken and other games such as mk, ae, and umvc3. Mostly you'll see us on facebook, srk, and tym.

I'll try to swing by on here more and so far couple us are gonna show up at Final Round.

KIDD
Signature Facebook: Jody Jodythagreat Woods
Follow me @JodyThaGreat on twitter
UFGT7 champion, M.O.K. MK9 champion
STL Aftermath
TheMandarin
Mammoth
PSN: The_Mandarin
#822 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks dude. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Signature TTT Casual vids
Tuesday Never Comes Project: Free Downloads
[URL=http://http://rbnorway.org/ancient-ogre/[/URL]
bad eddy
Iron Fist God
PSN: wanganrider
XBL: wanganrider
#823 “Quote” Edit Post
Haven't posted in these forums in eons but just want to let everyone know that Me, Brad, Hatman and Ryan are the kings of SC in STL and SC5 will be no different.
Signature I like my woman like my car : fast, reliable and with low miles.
bad eddy
Iron Fist God
#824 “Quote” Edit Post
Oh yeah these forums are hella dead
Bishamon
3rd Dan
PSN: Nagato_SAGE
#825 “Quote” Edit Post
wow, I can't believe I'm actually posting on here, Anyway.. can't wait for SCV!! Julian Astaroth will have no problem dragging Misturugi to the pits of hell and everyone else is welcome to join him as well
EggChen
War Lord
#826 “Quote” Edit Post
good games last night to x0r tony tron bread.. .thought a fight was gonna break out between dave and tony but what else is new.. .

and dont bring fucking mst to my place.. .

.. .oh i forgot gg to sho and tim some sick shit in vf.. .

happy birthday T^5

egg out.. .
.. .

Last edited by EggChen on Jan 12th, 2012 at 22:18

Shou-sama
Kyu
#827 “Quote” Edit Post
T^5 happy bday and ggs but don't ever forget who your master is!
Signature it's SHOU time!
EggChen
War Lord
#828 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Shou-sama
T^5 happy bday and ggs but don't ever forget who your master is!

.. .i like how you have 1 post member since 2002

.. .
bad eddy
Iron Fist God
#829 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by Bishamon
wow, I can't believe I'm actually posting on here, Anyway.. can't wait for SCV!! Julian Astaroth will have no problem dragging Misturugi to the pits of hell and everyone else is welcome to join him as well

Trust me the Pagan Picnic cannot touch the Demon of Toyotomi. Give me a call so we can get some games in SC4 since SC5 also represents the death of the greeks as we know it because the greek kids aren't going to cut it. Also holy crap where is Yunsung, Setsuka and a few others. I am keeping my fingers crossed that those slots that aren't unlocked would be those characters. I would also take Hwang of Yun any day.
Bishamon
3rd Dan
#830 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by bad eddy
Trust me the Pagan Picnic cannot touch the Demon of Toyotomi. Give me a call so we can get some games in SC4 since SC5 also represents the death of the greeks as we know it because the greek kids aren't going to cut it. Also holy crap where is Yunsung, Setsuka and a few others. I am keeping my fingers crossed that those slots that aren't unlocked would be those characters. I would also take Hwang of Yun any day.
Don't worry Tom cruise getting his A** handed to him is a GREEK TRADITION which passes on from one generation to the next, and believe me it will continue in SCV And I'm anxious ta see who's gonna fill in the remaining slots! only time will tell...I would definitely like to see setsuka, talim, zasalamel, and yunsung return. Oh I almost forgot, you should host a hookup when the game drops and make sure HATMAN is there so I can beat the sleeves off of him again till 7:00 am I have a request bad eddy, Do you think you can perform a five round GOD MATCH again?!?!? What's it called?? oh yeah SUPREME BEING
T^5
Sage
#831 “Quote” Edit Post
Thank you.
Signature Impermanence, Suffering, Not-self = Life.
Bishamon
3rd Dan
#832 “Quote” Edit Post
GG's last nite julian but let's keep it real I OWN YOU 4FREE! The set goes like this Ryan - 2 PERFECTS, 2 BROOMS on Maxi, with the score ending at 16-8 ME.. juliian -2 PERFECTS, 1BROOM , AND 1 CRITICAL FINSH. He tried to redeem himself but failed horribly and to top ALLLLLLLLLLL of that off i MADE HIM QUIT AND HE REFUSED TO CONTINUE THE SERIES BECAUSE I WAS PLAYING LIZARD MAN SOOOOOOOOOOOO, HE LOST THE WILL TO FIGHT WHICH MEANS HE COMMITED SUICIDE!!!! NOT LIKE THIS JULIAN. RYAN OUT, NOT REDEMPTION.....JUST ETERNAL DAMNATION

Last edited by Bishamon on Jan 14th, 2012 at 18:32

bad eddy
Iron Fist God
#833 “Quote” Edit Post
SCV sucks donkey balls that is all
bad eddy
Iron Fist God
#834 “Quote” Edit Post
oh GGs ryan you owned me i sc4 the other night but scV still sucks ass.
Spero Gin
Legend's Never Die
PSN: SperoGin
XBL: Tiger Jackson
#835 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey, if you guys could give me a like and a comment on my Cross Assault audition, it would be much appreciated.

Here's the link
http://youtu.be/vye6JUNC5Y0

Thanks guys. If I make this, I will try and amp the shit out of the Tekken community. I hope I could get as much support from you guys as I gave out d/f+2's over the years
Signature King Of Long Island. NEW YORK TEKKEN!
Born and Raised TNY (Team New York) member for life
SPARTA!
Da Grizz: Spero Gin = Throwin' them bow's and breakin them throws
Krelian
Sage
PSN: KRL-STL
#836 “Quote” Edit Post
Julian - naw i think the best player in SC ive ever played here in stl, was Hatman, you eh it was alright, lol, i used you as practice, lol, and Ryan has witnessed the match between me and Hatman, THAT SHIT WAS EPIC, he got me, but dude those battles were legendary, i studied 3, not 4 i kept telling yall that, i was fighting you with sc2 strats, and i got perfects off of people and Ryan still sees me as competition, wow!

Krl out not the only SCV player in STL
just the BEST SC player in STL!!!!!

This will be my year, im gonna get out there and play, and represent STL to the best of my ability, ive never cared about being accepted by you guys only the game!!!!
Signature "So potent as the star underwhich i was born that i have done what no one in the world has done, nor can ever do...."

Doug Bradley --Honey and Sulfur
RDM
Navy Sailor
PSN: R_D_M
#837 “Quote” Edit Post
What up. Anybody here? Lol anyways, my homie Inkognito is moving and taking a rest stop in St. Louis, Mo. He hit me up to see if you guys can session and play some games with him. He accepts MMs too if you guys want. he placed in the last 2 majors in the east coast if y'all were wondering.

Here his number: (951) 764-0360

Thanks

DJ Infinite
Signature Have fear, then it jumps at you like lightning. Dont have fear, then it glances gently, guiding you to Infinity DJ Infinite RDM

off to the Navy: tekken hiatus till the end of bootcamp
WayGamble
Iron Fist God
PSN: WayGamble
#838 “Quote” Edit Post
Hey guys I made a poll to see if there would be any interest in another regional tournament series for Tekken Tag 2 http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forum...hreadid=123400. If you have the time please vote. I don't work for Namco or anything but maybe if they see enough interest they'll revive Tekken regionals and pump the scene back up
Signature I Am a Master of Those I Survey.
Jody Tha Great
Iron Fist God
PSN: JTG777
XBL: JodyThaGreat777
#839 “Quote” Edit Post
I gotcha, I'll let others know

KIDD
Signature Facebook: Jody Jodythagreat Woods
Follow me @JodyThaGreat on twitter
UFGT7 champion, M.O.K. MK9 champion
STL Aftermath
elbowkilla
~~~Moe~~~
PSN: Elbowkiller
XBL: Elbowkilla
#840 “Quote” Edit Post
omgomgmomgo slips!!! they stole your idea!! brazzers and videos games together in unity!!

stl started it... s.l.u.t.s
Signature Slips:I don't know which scrub is worse, the ones that say they can do the impossible or the ones that suck so bad they can't do the easily possible

EK_BLUE DIVISION