Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
PSN: Galen-SDT
XBL: Galen SDT
#461 “Quote” Edit Post
Anyone know if an EightArc is deep enough to mount a myoungshin fanta??
Signature In iWS1 I trust!
Battle Jitni- @Galen: (imagine that's a middle finger instead)
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
Bryan furry
5th Dan
#462 “Quote” Edit Post
Dose any one know the best place or site to buy a madkatz TE fight stick thanks
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#463 “Quote” Edit Post
Amazon usually has them at decent prices.
Mr. Taxi- "Galen, I don't consider you an Anna player. I have this theory that all Anna players like penis. So until you S a D you aren't an Anna player"
Dilly a couple months after he found out he was expecting- "Galen, Sith, in 9 months I'm challenging you both to diaper matches. Loser buys diapers for the winner. "
AC
Iron Fist God
PSN: BitchesPussyHoes
#464 “Quote” Edit Post
is MKP still around
messaged him almost a year ago asking if he had any RHAP panels for the Fanta stick / sanwa buttons
at the time he didnt have none 4 sell
Signature O_o 2.15 10 wavedashes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsjSkKvRnvw

Wavedash Magic 7.46 ?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnmRLz8CaCU
J_ville Law
Kyu
#465 “Quote” Edit Post
are they're replacement rubber pads that brings the korean fanta to nuetral. cause the stick in this vid looks different. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owv11JIMBo4 <- is this a myoungshin or taeyoung fanta?
Signature Be water my friend-bruce Lee
Ezco
5th Dan
PSN: Escotype88
#466 “Quote” Edit Post
I've recently in the last couple of days had a problem with my stick (Hori hrap 3). Basically it's just started to push buttons by itself when i'm playing games and when it's left idle. I've opened it before to change the buttons and everything was cool then, I opened it up again to see what the problem was and I thought maybe it was because all the wires were touching each other it was messing it up but then I realised inside the stick had always been like that so I have no clue what's up with it.

Thanks to anyone that can help.
Signature Allow me to demonstrate the true skill of shaolin...the special technique of shadow boxing...
DJay_Voo
4th Dan
PSN: DJay_Voo
#467 “Quote” Edit Post
I want to make the switch from pad to stick. Does anyone have any recomendations for sticks under 110 ($180)?
Jason4579
Dragon Lord
XBL: Jason4579
#468 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been using the standard xbox controller for the last 10 months of playing, and i'm really eager to switch to an arcade stick, as the xbox controller stick has thousands of possible directions, and it's pretty much impossible to accurately move it in the right direction, as if you're even a fraction of a degree off from a perfect D or F movement, it will make it d/f, d/b, you get the idea, it's freaking annoying.

So, i want a stick that will be comfortable and smooth, and i wouldn't mind at all if it clicked. if anything, i would prefere it, as it would confirm that i'm moving it properly. The annoying part is that I currently live in the UK, and out biggest gaming store is going bust, so there's no chance that i can get one on the high street, and custom building and modding is out of the question for me (bad incident with a souldering iron).

So what would everyone recommend? ^_^
Signature [Jun] +

Your = Possessive. As in 'your grammar sucks'
You're = You are. As in 'you're an idiot for not knowing the difference'
iMeh
Iron Fist God
#469 “Quote” Edit Post
For a tekken player (obviously)

Would it be advisable to get a dual modded stick? Or just get a PS3 stick?
Signature Different.
SridharsVs
Legend
#470 “Quote” Edit Post
I have finally decided to make the switch from Pad to Stick. I asked Nin about the kind of stick he uses... and he said that his stick is not a FANTA or a LEAF stick but the one that actually comes with a KOREAN ARCADE CABINET... what is this stick called??? where can I get it??? The Standard Korean Arcade Cabinet Stick is not available on E-Tokki.
Library card
3rd Dan
#471 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by SridharsVs
I have finally decided to make the switch from Pad to Stick. I asked Nin about the kind of stick he uses... and he said that his stick is not a FANTA or a LEAF stick but the one that actually comes with a KOREAN ARCADE CABINET... what is this stick called??? where can I get it??? The Standard Korean Arcade Cabinet Stick is not available on E-Tokki.

I thought the Myoungshin Fanta is the standard stick used in the korean tekken arcade cabinets which is available on etokki. You can get this confirm by Laugh on shoryuken (he owns etokki) but i'm quite sure the Myoungshin Fanta is the standard stick right now.

If you gonna buy a korean stick get yourself the Omni from etokki.
http://etokki.com/Playstation3/Omni-Korean-Edition
MCP
MCP=?\ (?_o) /?
PSN: MCPtz
#472 “Quote” Edit Post
If you buy the 'wooden korean stick' make sure to buy a real stick, the 'Fanta':
http://etokki.com/Playstation3/Wooden-Korean-stick-PS3

The 'leaf switch' joysticks suck when compared with just about every other stick I've played with.

The one Library Card linked looks really good. This is the type of stick I've used for years. In fact, there is very little difference except for the ball top with the japanese sticks American arcades have. Also, the case is wide and heavy for a very stable playing surface. I think this is a big problem for people who play at arcades and then play on sticks at home, the arcade almost never moves, while the stick constantly moves.

If you look at the picture of the inside of the stick, you can see there are four 'clickers' (I am not sure what to call them). When pushing a direction, the joystick causes it to click on, and when going back to neutral it causes to to clock off. When rotating between direction, e.g d to d/f, the d clicker stays on, the d/f then clicks on, and eventually the d clicks off, leaving only the d/f on.
Signature ?\ ( ) /?
Chokii
1st Dan
#473 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure If this Is a problem on my part but, when I'm trying to wavedash 2P side I don't get the dash after the d/f.

E.g. f,n,dd/f,f After the f Input I don't get the dash. For the record I'm not trying to do It extremely quick "I'm new to stick". But I'm pretty sure my f Inputs on the stick aren't to blame "I've tested with command history turned on" And It does register the forward. On 1P no problems. ~The weird thing Is
that I don't get the dash "2P" even If I leave a slight Neutral between the d/f? Is this a problem with my stick?

Also my BDC on 2p side dosen't feel right. After some testing I've found the only way I can get a BDC on 2P side Is If I slightly move the stick from b to d/b. Though that feels a little Incorrect for me since sliding to d/b "All the way till It touches the corner of the restrictor" Is what It should feel like right? And be able to still work? No problem on 1P side though, I still get a BDC even If I slide It all the way to d/b "Corner of the restrictor" which Is the weird thing.

For the record It's a brand new Madcatz stick.
redflash555
Sage
#474 “Quote” Edit Post
hi people. I made my own fight stick using a korean myoungshin fanta and crown buttons. But,the problem is everything works fine<but is there a way to make make the stick go back to neutral faster. I mean when i do the ewgf,If i do it to fast i think the neutral just doesn't register. i even have problems with the wavedash. SO am i doing it wrong,Or is it a fact that it takes some time for the neutral to register. If so how to solve this problem. If its important it has gersung microswitches.
marcp20
Shihan
PSN: marcp20
XBL: xbox rrod at moment
#475 “Quote” Edit Post
hello i just had a quick question. I just recently bought a mad catz vs stick and now i want a korean fanta stick dropped into the case.i was wondering has anyone ever put in a fanta stick into there vs or te stick before and how did you mount it. i have no trouble wiring the stick up its just i would hate to spend 30 for the stick and not be able mount it correctly. please spread your knowledge and help me get ready to break the fanta in before sept. thanks yall once again
Signature opponent:"f#$king EWGF is to godlike in this game"
me:"well they didnt put GOD in EWGF for nothing.."
|Galen|
In iWS1 I trust!
#476 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by redflash555
hi people. I made my own fight stick using a korean myoungshin fanta and crown buttons. But,the problem is everything works fine<but is there a way to make make the stick go back to neutral faster. I mean when i do the ewgf,If i do it to fast i think the neutral just doesn't register. i even have problems with the wavedash. SO am i doing it wrong,Or is it a fact that it takes some time for the neutral to register. If so how to solve this problem. If its important it has gersung microswitches.

If you modded the rubber too much it will be too loose. They should return to neutral faster than the sanwa ones that are in your TTT2U machines.

Originally posted by marcp20
hello i just had a quick question. I just recently bought a mad catz vs stick and now i want a korean fanta stick dropped into the case.i was wondering has anyone ever put in a fanta stick into there vs or te stick before and how did you mount it. i have no trouble wiring the stick up its just i would hate to spend 30 for the stick and not be able mount it correctly. please spread your knowledge and help me get ready to break the fanta in before sept. thanks yall once again

The case itself will need heavy modding if you want to put in that fanta stick. You're going to have to cut out some of the plastic in the base then make a mounting plate under the top portion of the case so the stick mounts at the correct height. It's a lots of work! LOL
redflash555
Sage
#477 “Quote” Edit Post
Ya i figured the problem out,everything is fine,i checked the rubber again,its the same as the one i got from you know who. That isn't a problem. I was inputting wrongly,to put it better i was not being accurate enough,hence i was facing problem. And sanwa ones really suck,when compared to my own custom made the buttons click too and they are hard and not that flexible. I am still learning but i can do 3 wavedashes in a second on my korean stick,thats a lightdash. But i have to actually work to do even 2 in a second in the sanwa stick. They are just too hard and not at all gentle.
redflash555
Sage
#478 “Quote” Edit Post
And what do you think about the omni arcade stick,korean style offcourse! Is it worth the money? I mean i made mine for 4 dollars as i had the parts and i made another just ike it for say 50 dollars. So is the omni arcade stick from etokki worth the hard 200 bucks?
Bryan furry
5th Dan
#479 “Quote” Edit Post
I've just bought a stick from etokki.com the omni arcade stick-Korean Edition. Just wondering if anyone has this and how good is it to others sticks thanks
redflash555
Sage
#480 “Quote” Edit Post
the stick is definitely solid,as i made one from the same parts,the lever is wicked and buttons are smooth,its great for mishima players and i myself prefer korean over japanese and omni is the best out there right now. But i don't know your preferences,but if they are korean then you have excaliur in your hands now.