mask10
4th Dan
PSN: andremask10
#42 “Quote” Edit Post
Wanna Share My Law-AK Combo

law

uf4, 4u3, b+2,2, b! TA, 3+4,2, law WR 3
uf4, 4u3, ffn2, b+2,2, b! TA, 3+4,2, law ff3
uf4, 4u3, ffn2, ffn2, b+2,2, b! TA, 3+4,2, law f+3+4 (mixup)
ws2, tag, ak 1+2,2, d+2, b! TA, ff+2,1,3, ak isw
Signature WHATCHAAAAAA!!!!!
Law

RAAWWWWWRRR!!!
Armor King
Oren
Destroyer
#43 “Quote” Edit Post
Law n Lee
Law uf+4, 4,u+3, ff+4,3^5 Lee b+2,4,3 Law fff+3
Law ws+2, 4,u+3, ff+4,3^5 Lee df+3,2,3 Law fff+3
Lee d,db+4^5 Law UF, 4, ff+4,3^5, Lee b+2^f,n df+3,2,3 Law fff+3

on wall, Law F+1+2^5 WB! Lee df+3,2,3 Law f+2,f+2, 1+2

Thats all I have for now
Signature Everything that can be parried will be parried
Klyde
Warrior
#44 “Quote” Edit Post
Near half bar juggle with Kaz and Law
Kaz ewgf, ewgf~5 Law 3+4, b+2,2(b!) 4,3, DSS f+3
The damage is scary for a tag juggle with out an tag assault, depletes all red life, and the damage I swear is like 5 points away from half bar.

Law Uf+4~5 Kaz 3,1,4, df+1,2(b!) f+4 Spike mixups
Spike mixups are (d+3+4 Stomp, or b+2,4 *roll back or get up kick pickup*)
Damage isn't anything to write home about, but the mixups afterward more than make up for it, once again depletes all red bar, including the stomp damage if it hits.

Haven't tested but combos that should work
Law ff+3+4~5 Kaz ewgf~5 Law b+2, n+2, 1, f+1+2 (b!) 4,3, DSS f+3
Should work and deplete red bar
The Game
EMP The Game
PSN: DsSGame
XBL: TheSynGame
#45 “Quote” Edit Post
hmm you just made me think of something.... lol. Its a good time to be a mishima player again
Signature <pukey>: ddp had a better flair
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
Klyde
Warrior
#46 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Game
hmm you just made me think of something.... lol. Its a good time to be a Mishima player again

Yes! Being able to switch in and out of juggles with ewgf's is nice. For Mishima's partners just pick characters that have fast, far, or low hit box bound moves for juggles. This way you can bound after ewgf's easily with the secondary partner. Characters like Nina, Law, Lars, Heihachi, Jinpachi, etc come to mind.

Old Law combo with new applications, cool thing about this juggle is the dash jabs carries far:

Kaz ewgf, ewgf~5 Law 1, 1, 1, 2,f+2,f+1+2 (W!) f+1+2 (B!) 4,3, DSS f+3 juggle
You should use this staple for characters which you can consistently hit DSS f+3.

Smaller characters use:

Kaz ewgf, ewgf~5 Law 1, 1, 1, 2,f+2,f+1+2 (W!) f+1+2~5 (B!~TA) Kaz 1,2,4,3 Law UF+4,3
Haven't tested the UF+4,3 part, should work though.

Combos to test:
Law ff+3+4~5 Kaz ewgf~5 Law b+2, n+2,1, f+1+2 (b!) 4,3, DSS f+3 juggle.
The Game
EMP The Game
#47 “Quote” Edit Post
ewgf,ewgf~5 Law b+2, 2, ff+1+2~5 TA Kaz TGF 3, Law ff+2,3

Kaz EWGF~5 Law f+4,3 dss2~5 TA TGF 3 dash 4,3 dssf+3
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
I'm new to the game but i find that the best way to win is to use f+3 then keep on using 3+4, f+1+2 until there dead.
Klyde
Warrior
#48 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by The Game
ewgf,ewgf~5 Law b+2, 2, ff+1+2~5 TA Kaz TGF 3, Law ff+2,3

Kaz EWGF~5 Law f+4,3 dss2~5 TA TGF 3 dash 4,3 dssf+3

Have you considered mixing the first juggle with the second juggle fillers.
Something to try out

Ewgf, ewgf~5 Law 2, f+1+2~5 (TA) Kaz Tgf,3 Law 4,3 Dss f+3

I had tried to do this the other day, but the opponent mostly was too far away for Dss f+3 to connect.
Any other juggles involving TA with Kaz and Law to finish with 4,3 Dss f+3 enders?
The Game
EMP The Game
#49 “Quote” Edit Post
Probably have to shorten juggles to get it work.
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
LoneWolf69
One Maxi, One Troll
#50 “Quote” Edit Post
I usually use Feng as my partner, so what I have done was:

Law juggle -> 4u3, 2, ff4,3 OR b2,2 B! TA Feng f3,4 Law, dash forward, then cancel, 3+4 (I mean just dashed forward with Law, during Feng's f3,4 to get close enough for Law's 3+4 to connect)

Law juggle -> 4u3, 2, ff4,3 OR b2,2 B!TA Feng f3,4 Law fff3

Feng juggle -> df1, df1, db 1+2 TA Law 3,4 Feng b1+2
Feng juggle -> df1, df1, db 1+2 TA Law uf4,3 Feng b1+2

Feng juggle WS3 OR uf4 -> df1, df1, db 1+2 TA Law 3,4 Feng 3~4,3 (<- well, about that, I have slightly forgotten whether that really worked or not, but I did some combo that makes Feng's 3~4,3 connect)
Signature Huge hairy knee massage from behind and boobs milking for free B***tches!
Ooooh yyyesss!!!!!!!
Oho, HHyyyyeessss!!!!
The Game
EMP The Game
#51 “Quote” Edit Post
I get my hands on TTT2 again next weekend. Too bad I suck on stick :/
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
The Game
EMP The Game
#52 “Quote” Edit Post
The only time I got to get a f+4,3 dssf+3 ender was with miguel. Problem is you got to bound after launch for it to work. Honestly if it wasn't a wall situation it's not worth it.

Launch, f,f+4,3 B! Miguel d/f+1 sav u/f+3 Law dash 4,3 dssf+3.

Damage isn't worth it.
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
Nameless03
Legend
#53 “Quote” Edit Post
Ending TA juggles with 43dssf3 is pretty much the norm in short juggles where you have to bound early. Some examples:

CH wakeup 3, ff43~5 B! Paul uf34, Law 43dssf3
ff43~5 B! Paul uf34, Law 43dssf3
CH f3+4, d2, ws4~dss2~5 B! Paul qcf1, Law 43dssf3
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
The Game
EMP The Game
#54 “Quote” Edit Post
Honestly this is a new game. Like I posted before, I don't see the point in ending with 4,3 dssf+3 outside of walls (Which I got a damaging one with mig/law).

My enders have been main WR3/f,f+2,3/dssf+4.

Tag assaults: f,f+2,1,3 (shorten juggles)/ f+3,4/ f+4,3 dss3+4
Champion Law of America
Team USA
Top Tier DJ strat:
BlixtBob
7th Dan
#55 “Quote” Edit Post
EDIT: Did a mistake.

Hi, dunno if these combos are posted before for paul/law.

Basic combo is Paul launch, f2, df1~b,1 Law 43~DSS3+4, paul DF or whatever. Sometimes u should skip first f+2. Works after the normal launchers and ws2.
Paul ws+2 tag, law 4,3~DSS+2 B!, paul uf3,4 or qcf1 (or another filler, depending on what distance you want), law f+3+4. After this, opponent quick rise, backroll or tagout = easily eat junkyard in the back for rebound or launch. Opponent tag assault can, depending on the distance you ended up at after the combo, be avoided and punished. Use f+3+4 if the opponent is staying still for a reset, so he absolutely has to roll to the side in this situation, or time his tag assault.

You can use the concept after you get a launch with junkyard or any other "flip" launcher.

Law any normal launcher, 4u3, 1, ff43, paul SSR two times or SWR for a bit (if SWR, you might want to dash in once first), then demo man. Back to law, wait for a few seconds then RUN!!!! opponent quicktag or backroll or even tag assault = eat the big shoulder if you timed correctly, you might need to use different timing depending on what you wanna do. Experiment. Opponent only safe option is to roll on the ground which leads to good oki for you.
The reason you use basic 1 instead of basic 2 as a filler in this juggle is because the angle afterward each of those moves is different, and the combo wont work with a 2 unless youre alread angled to SSR. You can easily see this after launching so adjust accordingly.
This combo is used if you want to travel your opponent to the wall on your left, or if you cant get close to the front wall even with another combo.

Another law juggle, launcher, 4u3, 2, ff43, Paul FC DF2,2, law DSS legend kick. Timing should be to do everything as quickly as possible. I miss it a lot if im too far away or the opponent is too small. If the opponent hits wall you can continue the combo so this combo is very good for travelling in a forward direction.

Paul CH qcb4, qcf1, qcf1, b12, law sidestep 3,4, paul QCF1, qcf2. Big ^^

Law f+3+4 CH, df2, b2, 2, 4,3~DSS+2 B!, finisher.

Also Paul bonus combo: qcf1, qcf1, qcf1, b12, qcf1, qcf2.

Last edited by BlixtBob on Apr 12th, 2012 at 04:25

Signature www.Bitterharmony.se/forum - The Swedish fighting game community.
LoneWolf69
One Maxi, One Troll
#56 “Quote” Edit Post
What I would like to know is whether, there is any special way to get this DSSf4 legendary Flying Kick as an ender during a Tag Assault, I try to do d1+2 f4 during my partner's part of Tag Assault string, but somehow, I end up messing it up, or don't do it fast enough, so it come too late when the opponent is already dropping down.... Anybody can help???

or otherwise I end up relying on fff3, 3+4 or ff3...
Signature Huge hairy knee massage from behind and boobs milking for free B***tches!
Ooooh yyyesss!!!!!!!
Oho, HHyyyyeessss!!!!
Nameless03
Legend
#57 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, a lot of TA assault fillers launch the opponent high enough to give you enough time for DSS f4 to hit. The ones that I've tried so far:

Paul FC df22
Steve b1d21 (old BR b121)
Bryan b214 (doesn't launch the opponent very high, but still gives you enough time)
Lei f312

And I'm pretty sure there's a lot more than that. Things like Jin's b3~f 1+2, Asuka's db43 etc probably works as well.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
LoneWolf69
One Maxi, One Troll
#58 “Quote” Edit Post
How do you put in the DSSf4 so fast, that was my question...
Ooooh yyyesss!!!!!!!
Oho, HHyyyyeessss!!!!
Nameless03
Legend
#59 “Quote” Edit Post
I don't think there are any special inputs for it, just d1+2~f4. If you know for sure that your partner's TA filler can be followed up with DSS f4, then it's probably just a matter of being familiar with when control goes back from your partner to Law so you can input the command as soon as possible.

Sorry if this isn't really very helpful advice, but yeah, as far as I know there's no special way for the input.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
LoneWolf69
One Maxi, One Troll
#60 “Quote” Edit Post
Well, that didn't help me any further, but thanks anyway for your feedback.

I'm playing Feng and do his f4,3 in TA, should be high enough for that DSS f4 move...
Ooooh yyyesss!!!!!!!
Oho, HHyyyyeessss!!!!