Atl Ho!!!!!! We Coming Back To The Top

Page Splits 1...<37383940>
Share This Topic
Share
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Fighting Game Panel
MAC404
Dragon Lord
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 649
From: USA Georgia
PSN: Drum-EFX
XBL: OLD PSN: drummamac
#761 “Quote” Edit Post
Once fighting games introduced "the sidestep" for me there was no turning back.



Mac
Signature Asuka of the western hemisphere

"its not that I'm so good, its the fact that the rest of you muthafukas is so bad!"

JuStBlAzEiTuP
Iron Fist God
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 1606
From: USA Georgia
PSN: Warm_Rhino_Poo
#762 “Quote” Edit Post
officially a ATL resident somewhere between June-September. HYPE!!!! guess ill get back into playing when i move back. been off for going on 2 years
Signature NO PRACTICE= deserving losses
3-0 Done Representative
The Steve of GA
www.gmma.us
DEZ 187
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1934
From: United States
#763 “Quote” Edit Post
that tier list is wrong as fuck if we are going by vanilla and the changes aren't that drastic in ultimate. dead serious. this always happens.
sayco
Destroyer
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 380
From: USA Maryland
#764 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DEZ 187
that tier list is wrong as fuck if we are going by vanilla and the changes aren't that drastic in ultimate. dead serious. this always happens.


I feel the same way. LOL the Japs can't make a tier list.
Signature Striving to be a legend!!!
DEZ 187
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1934
From: United States
#765 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by sayco
I feel the same way. LOL the Japs can't make a tier list.


fool i thought you were coming to final round?

what are opinions on who should be where in the tier list, sayco? i am curious to know.

we had extensive time with it at final round and i watched alot of matches while it was here, so i seen ALOT of shit that was eye opening. i also had some great discussions with good players about things too.

jinpachi is S-tier imo.
drag is A-tier
feng is B-tier
jaycee is definitely at the very least B-tier. she is really good.
ogre is A-teir at the very least.
regular Jin is B-teir as well.

...that's just for starters.
sayco
Destroyer
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 380
From: USA Maryland
#766 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by DEZ 187
fool i thought you were coming to final round?

what are opinions on who should be where in the tier list, sayco? i am curious to know.

we had extensive time with it at final round and i watched alot of matches while it was here, so i seen ALOT of shit that was eye opening. i also had some great discussions with good players about things too.

jinpachi is S-tier imo.
drag is A-tier
feng is B-tier
jaycee is definitely at the very least B-tier. she is really good.
ogre is A-teir at the very least.
regular Jin is B-teir as well.

...that's just for starters.

From what I understand and I have been doing my research as well. I feel like lots of characters are really good in this game.

MISHMAS-S
BOB-S or HIGH A
FENG-A
ALISA-A
JACK-A
LEE-A
Drag-A
ZAFINA-A
JAYCEE-A
MARDUK-A OR B
ARMOR KING-A
STEVE-A OR B
LING-B
LILI-B
KING-B
YOSHI-B

THATS WHAT I'VE SEEN SO FAR
Signature Striving to be a legend!!!
FlyMikey
Tekken Lord Black
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 936
From: USA Tennessee
PSN: FlyMike45
#767 “Quote” Edit Post
Any tierlist that has "rest" in it, and characters without placements, is laughable. ROFL at these early ass jap tierlists everytime.

Also, how is Bob still S tier?
Signature Retired...........unless MMs.


sayco
Destroyer
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 380
From: USA Maryland
#768 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by FlyMikey
Any tierlist that has "rest" in it, and characters without placements, is laughable. ROFL at these early ass jap tierlists everytime.

Also, how is Bob still S tier?

They gave BOB alot more than what they took away
Signature Striving to be a legend!!!
DEZ 187
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1934
From: United States
#769 “Quote” Edit Post
sometimes i forget how racist the world actually is, living here and all yaknow? then snoop dogg gets his own stage and the racial remarks and real feelings come to the light.

it's like the pokchop mlg thing all over again...but worse kinda.
CharleeMacc
Kyu
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 1
From: USA Georgia
PSN: charleemacc
#770 “Quote” Edit Post
Lookin for nearby players for some casual games. Trying to get a feel of the Atlanta community. I'm in the college park/union city area. Friends I used to play with moved 'cross country so it's been a while since I've had human opponents and I'm sure what's left of my skill could stand a bit of sharpening lol. Anyone up for it?
juiceciuj
6th Dan
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 62
PSN: juiceciuj
#771 “Quote” Edit Post
check pm
Vexion
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1118
From: USA Georgia
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#772 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by CharleeMacc
Lookin for nearby players for some casual games. Trying to get a feel of the Atlanta community. I'm in the college park/union city area. Friends I used to play with moved 'cross country so it's been a while since I've had human opponents and I'm sure what's left of my skill could stand a bit of sharpening lol. Anyone up for it?


Hey dude do you ever ride the Marta Train to Decatur? I have friends in college that often play Tekken so sometimes I get the opportunity to get some practice time in...
Signature ~Vexion
juiceciuj
6th Dan
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 62
PSN: juiceciuj
#773 “Quote” Edit Post
@vexion while zaibatsu is undoubtedly the single best place to go for character/game info facebook has pretty much killed the local meetup thread for ga. there are two facebook groups you should look into joining "georgia tekken" which is smaller and less active, but specifically for tekken, or "gafgc" which is supposed to be a hub for all fighting game players in georgia and is overall far more active.

i've been getting a fair number of casual matches in (including w/charlee macc) via those two facebook groups.

at this point it seems like i'm the only one still subscribed to this thread. otherwise no one ever checks it =\
Vexion
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1118
From: USA Georgia
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#774 “Quote” Edit Post
Hm...you'd figure meeting up for matches after connecting on facebook would be more popular. I mean isn't meeting up with other players supposed to be a good thing, that's how you get to know other players right?

Anyways...whatever the more active facebook Tekken thing is I'd like to join that so I can connect with other players.
Signature ~Vexion
juiceciuj
6th Dan
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 62
PSN: juiceciuj
#775 “Quote” Edit Post
i wasn't trying to imply that there was anything wrong with using facebook for finding people to play. i was merely informing you that this thread (although it is deceptively long at 39 pages) is no longer used because everyone uses facebook. the only way i even found out about the facebook groups is because the georgia srk thread is now called something along the lines of "facebook killed the ga thread"

but just search for "georgia tekken" and "gafgc" on facebook and they should come right up. you'll have to ask to be a member and it may take a day or two before a mod adds you, but they're both great for scheduling meetups and keeping current with upcoming tournaments/events

good luck
Vexion
Iron Fist God
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 1118
From: USA Georgia
PSN: VexionOFFICIAL
#776 “Quote” Edit Post
Alright thanks man this should be really fun!
Signature ~Vexion
charlie sheen
Kyu
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 5
DEZ 187
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1934
From: United States
#778 “Quote” Edit Post
all yall hoes
DEZ 187
Iron Fist God
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1934
From: United States
#779 “Quote” Edit Post
FaceNeck back?
SupaBuck
Expert
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 140
From: USA Georgia
PSN: bearsRmean
#780 “Quote” Edit Post
Does anyone know when the next tournament is that Ricky hosts?
Signature "Crowded elevators smell different to midgets." --Some Person

 All times are GMT. The time now is 00:13

Page Splits 1...<37383940>
Moderator Tools
Forum Jump