Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
wooden-man
Fujin
#21 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by seishiro41
wow more pls hahahaha
Ok this isn't feng related but just a trick I see from a lei player, finish the TA! with dash in 3~b, if u get a w! then u can set up an unblockable from the phx stance, not gaurenteed but nice trick. And standing 3 dealt the same damage as fff3.
Signature demotion risk

seishiro41
2nd Dan
#22 “Quote” Edit Post
can some one kindly acquaint me with feng's tech trap? ty
seishiro41
2nd Dan
#23 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by wooden-man
Ok this isn't feng related but just a trick I see from a lei player, finish the TA! with dash in 3~b, if u get a w! then u can set up an unblockable from the phx stance, not gaurenteed but nice trick. And standing 3 dealt the same damage as fff3.
its guaranteed when tossed out from thestage
wooden-man
Fujin
#24 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if the lei unblock is guaranteed, see someone tag escaped it. If it does then it's a good news for those who play a lei/feng pair.
i think the special tags throws are good ways to cut the red recover bars

Saw these Bryan/Feng combo today:
Bryan f,b2~5, Feng f3,4, f1, db1+2~5, Bryan 3,3,2, Feng dash b1+2
i think Bryan 3,3,2 might be like that 's TA! Juggle with Jin b3~f, CDS1,2 where feng can dash in for a 1,1 or df2,2 to hunt for w! for extra damage

Feng ws3~5, Bryan db2, f1, f4,1~5 TA!, Feng f3,4, Bryan ff2 _ fff3
Seem that fff3 is the universal TA! finisher if u don't know what to do, wonder if Bryan's qcf4,1,2 can connects.
After see the TA! list posted by retsu, I does wonder maybe if feng TA! with just df3, then Bryan might be able to connect a b3~f,4,1,2...

I couldnt test anything on a crowded weekends, too many challengers and I got thrashed 8games by players using those new characters, I'm totally confused and helpless, guess I'm back to a scrub now.

Anyway, Im beginning to see the logic now, i think I got on general the tag idea is to have someone tag off to feng and feng does f3,4, f1, qcf1+2 or the easier db1+2 to B! then enter TA! for big damage but left a big chunk of red recovery bars on or finish B! with feng to cuts off the red bars. Retsu post a list of TA! Move from Arcadia but i believe there are more to it as those are the most damaging TA! filler. I guess I should spend to next few days watching YouTube to compile a strong list. Hmmm, I've never see anyone finishes the TA! with feng ff4,3,b1+2 in the arcade, perhaps not all TA! moves allow feng to finish with it, how I wish I could find a quite arcade with no challenger around in order to test freely... I need the console to clear all my doubt...

Guess w! TA! is to more interesting part, and most of the other thread lack w!TA! combos info.
Signature demotion risk

retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
PSN: acceber evol samoht
XBL: ? ! ? ! ?
#25 “Quote” Edit Post
Not sure if the lei unblock is guaranteed, see someone tag escaped it. If it does then it's a good news for those who play a lei/feng pair.
i think the special tags throws are good ways to cut the red recover bars

Saw these Bryan/Feng combo today:
Bryan f,b2~5, Feng f3,4, f1, db1+2~5, Bryan 3,3,2, Feng dash b1+2
i think Bryan 3,3,2 might be like that 's TA! Juggle with Jin b3~f, CDS1,2 where feng can dash in for a 1,1 or df2,2 to hunt for w! for extra damage

Feng ws3~5, Bryan db2, f1, f4,1~5 TA!, Feng f3,4, Bryan ff2 _ fff3
Seem that fff3 is the universal TA! finisher if u don't know what to do, wonder if Bryan's qcf4,1,2 can connects.
After see the TA! list posted by retsu, I does wonder maybe if feng TA! with just df3, then Bryan might be able to connect a b3~f,4,1,2...

I couldnt test anything on a crowded weekends, too many challengers and I got thrashed 8games by players using those new characters, I'm totally confused and helpless, guess I'm back to a scrub now.

Anyway, Im beginning to see the logic now, i think I got on general the tag idea is to have someone tag off to feng and feng does f3,4, f1, qcf1+2 or the easier db1+2 to B! then enter TA! for big damage but left a big chunk of red recovery bars on or finish B! with feng to cuts off the red bars. Retsu post a list of TA! Move from Arcadia but i believe there are more to it as those are the most damaging TA! filler. I guess I should spend to next few days watching YouTube to compile a strong list. Hmmm, I've never see anyone finishes the TA! with feng ff4,3,b1+2 in the arcade, perhaps not all TA! moves allow feng to finish with it, how I wish I could find a quite arcade with no challenger around in order to test freely... I need the console to clear all my doubt...

Guess w! TA! is to more interesting part, and most of the other thread lack w!TA! combos info.

I tried the Bryan/Feng team, pretty solid pair.
about juggles, I think it's not just the lesser hit the TA! that allows heavier finish, the juggle u use before the TA! counts too. I tried that Bryan f,b+2~5 juggles and i find pretty hard to finish with 1,1 the second seem out of reach, maybe I didn't dash deep enough
But how ever if I do Bryan ws+1~5, feng df+1, f+4,3~5 TA!, Bryan 3,3,2, Feng dash 1,1 will be easier.
anyway, I think b! with qcf+1+2 seem kind of difficult, I did saw it from the Arcadia guide, but I personally fail to execut it at all. db+1+2 is still the best choice for me.
Signature Every new tekken series is a new game.
no matter how early u started tekken,
if u cant follow up with the changes then u'll be out for good.
greyfoxx
Kyu
#26 “Quote” Edit Post
i cant seem to come up with a juggle using feng/steve any suggestions?
Signature momentum is a great ally
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
#27 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by greyfoxx
i cant seem to come up with a juggle using feng/steve any suggestions?

Saw these from YouTube,

Feng f+4~b, f,2~1~5 TA!, Steve df+1+2, Feng f+3,4, b+1+2
I didn't knew that feng can do this as a ender

Steve b+2, ff+2~5 TA!, Feng df+3, Steve df+1,2~1~b, flk1~b, 3+4,2

Feng launch~5, Steve df+1,2~1, f+2,1~b, flk 1~b, 3+4,2
great non-b! wall carrier, save the TA! for bigger wall ender and cuts the red bar

w! Steve ff+2~5 TA!, Feng 3,3,4, Steve 3,1,1
greyfoxx
Kyu
#28 “Quote” Edit Post
thanks for the reply retsu ill try to do that the next time ill play TT2
i used feng/steve awhile ago and confirmed this one during w!
steve:
ff+2 w!
feng:
steve:
all the hits landed and it did quite a damage as well..

though every time i could hit my opponent with u/f+4 using feng i cant complete a juggle
f+34 always wiffs when i do this one
feng:
u/f+4, d/f+1, f+1, f+43 b! TA
steve:
b+1~b, dck1
feng:
f+34
Signature momentum is a great ally
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
#29 “Quote” Edit Post
I've been looking at the netsu allegiance chart
and I think base on the aspect of easier activation of netsu,
the most ideal partner for Feng is actually Wang,
because they both +1 to each other.
And I'm surprise that Feng and Lei gives -1 to each other on that netsu list.
Well, this is just base only on the netsu aspect, so don't get too serious on it.

Ok, for those that doesn't know what is a netsu rage:
After your character takes a certain amount of damage, your partner will be angry and receive a small damage increase on hits. A red/white blinking bar on your partner indicates that Netsu is activated. Netsu activation is based on a relationship system of likes and dislikes for each individual character. Certain characters dislike each other, such as Zafina and Ogre, and will take more hits to activate Netsu.

Last edited by retsu_himura on Mar 11th, 2012 at 17:30

adipati
CEO of AdvanceGuard
PSN: garlic
XBL: garlic
#30 “Quote” Edit Post
why? doesnt it makes sense that Feng and Lei dislikes each other? Since they are enemies? Lei entering Tekken to find Feng, that is suspected for crashing Dojo's right?

Feng
Likes (+1): Law, Wang, Jinpachi (i dont know why)
Dislikes (-1): Lei, Ogre
Hates (-2): Heihachi (maybe because Heihachi hides his Dragon Scroll)

Anyway, the difference is,
Likes: When Feng teamup with Wang: Wang only need to lost 100 damage (44% of lifebar remaining), to makes Feng entering Netsu.
Hates: When Feng teamup with Ogre: Ogre need to recieve 128 damage (28% of lifebar remainig), for Feng entering Netsu.

The point is, the difference in Likes and Hate, is 28 damage. (I dont know for Neutral and Dislikes).
A normal throw is 35 damage. Our 122 is 28 damage. So its back to everyone of you to consider that Netsu is effecting your game or not.

For me. I dont think it really matters.

Same thing as tagging your partner. Tagcrash to safely tag out but lose red bar, or normal tag but risking to get launched when entering. Either way, you may lose lifebar. But tagcrash is reset situation, while getting launched after normal tag, we may ended up dead or being in KND situation, or just some shitty situation.
Signature head of Advance Guard
the Indonesian Fighting Games Community
http://www.facebook.com/AdvanceGuard
https://twitter.com/AdvanceGuardtv
http://www.youtube.com/advanceguardtv
wooden-man
Fujin
#31 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by retsu_himura
I've been looking at the netsu allegiance chart
and I think base on the aspect of easier activation of netsu,
the most ideal partner for Feng is actually Wang,
because they both +1 to each other.
And I'm surprise that Feng and Lei gives -1 to each other on that netsu list.
Well, this is just base only on the netsu aspect, so don't get too serious on it.

Ok, for those that doesn't know what is a netsu rage:
After your character takes a certain amount of damage, your partner will be angry and receive a small damage increase on hits. A red/white blinking bar on your partner indicates that Netsu is activated. Netsu activation is based on a relationship system of likes and dislikes for each individual character. Certain characters dislike each other, such as Zafina and Ogre, and will take more hits to activate Netsu.

How much more does the netsu rage add?
And if I perform a TA!, does it cuts more on the red bar?

Who knows what's the juggle damage scaling now? Same as T6BR?
Signature demotion risk

yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#32 “Quote” Edit Post
How much more does the netsu rage add?
And if I perform a TA!, does it cuts more on the red bar?

Who knows what's the juggle damage scaling now? Same as T6BR?

my guess is netsu rage adds 25-30% extra
as soon as you perform a TA, all damage is just to blue bar, and recoverable (red) bar no longer decreases.
what is recommended is if you have a strong partner, then launch with feng and tag out. afterwards just finish the combo with your partner to do 100% non-recoverable damage.

i did a few cases with raven launching first, and it seems its not worth it for feng with his low solo damage output, so yea, it's more value for feng to use TA regardless
Signature
RAVEN+FENG CH b+1... b+3 SHING!!
CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

KUMA+PANDA BTP df+2,1 Boom, BOOM!!
BTP df+2,1 Boom, BOOM!!

corpsegrind15
Absinthe = Heaven
PSN: -
XBL: -
#33 “Quote” Edit Post
been using teamup for a while.

here are some of my staple juggles for the two:

FEN uf4/ws3 df1, dash 1, f+4,3 b! TA DRAG f+2,4 TA FEN 3~4, 3

can't seem to find a filler for Feng though while at Dragunov's combo so I'm stuck with b! TA FEN f+3,4 TA DRAG WR2 or b! TA FEN 3,3 TA DRAG f+3~df 2
Signature ShiftingClouds Poke All Day, All Night
NEED TIPS ON A SPECIFIC RANK WHEN USING ASUKA? CLICK HERE... SERIOUSLY...
<PKJ> FANS CLUB. If symptoms persist, INSULT your DOCTOR
Career >>>>> Tekken ...nuff said
SCRUBN1F1CENT
Lone Wolf
#34 “Quote” Edit Post
Feng respects very old school martial art masters. Jinpachi falls underneath that description.
Signature VA TEKKEN RAGE
FENG OF VA
wooden-man
Fujin
#35 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by corpsegrind15
been using teamup for a while.

here are some of my staple juggles for the two:

FEN uf4/ws3 df1, dash 1, f+4,3 b! TA DRAG f+2,4 TA FEN 3~4, 3

can't seem to find a filler for Feng though while at Dragunov's combo so I'm stuck with b! TA FEN f+3,4 TA DRAG WR2 or b! TA FEN 3,3 TA DRAG f+3~df 2

For Dragunov I usually finishes the TA! combo with ff+3.
f+3~df2 seem inconsistent to me unless I keep the juggle short
Signature demotion risk

adipati
CEO of AdvanceGuard
PSN: garlic
XBL: garlic
#36 “Quote” Edit Post
hey, guys.
in the upcoming TTT2 Unlimited, we could choose to fought alone.
The TAG system provides opportunity that a single man couldnt do. Like escaping from a wall pressure.
But sometimes it also means our death, like, our Feng is too dominant, our tag partner couldnt keep up, and serves as a luggage. Also you all should have experienced it too, when we managed to end a match by Feng singlehandedly. So, by a long shot, choosing 1 vs 2 maybe wasnt a bad idea either.

though, we will have to wait untill we played it first, that, will Feng enough to win all by himself?

what do you guys think?
Signature head of Advance Guard
the Indonesian Fighting Games Community
http://www.facebook.com/AdvanceGuard
https://twitter.com/AdvanceGuardtv
http://www.youtube.com/advanceguardtv
yip_noob
No F*eng Wei!!!
PSN: Online
XBL: Offline
#37 “Quote” Edit Post
feng by himself has the proper tools to win. however you should notice many times the TA! to the 3~4,3 ender does a lot more damage then what feng could do solo (ff+3 or f+3,4).

it's not a bad idea, i would consider feng over my other characters if i HAD to do a 1v2. whether or not i go with the 1v2 depends truly on the benefits of going solo
Signature
RAVEN+FENG CH b+1... b+3 SHING!!
CH b+1... b+1+2 HEY-YAAA!!

KUMA+PANDA BTP df+2,1 Boom, BOOM!!
BTP df+2,1 Boom, BOOM!!

iZeth
2nd Dan
#38 “Quote” Edit Post
I'll team Feng with Anna
Signature "What ? O.o
retsu_himura
Iron Fist God
#39 “Quote” Edit Post
Tried unlimited today, suddenly lots of players decided to use solo instead of team
And some of the characters are still very much like T6, so it kinds of feel like a expensive version of t6 to me

How I wish it could be 2v2, but play till both characters get KO instead of one.

And I was playing team against a few solo players, they have longer health and heavy damage
But I feel their health and damage is not really twice as much, they can get KO pretty fast too.
Hope to see more upgrade before the console released.

I heard now that ghost will be happen if u play solo??
wooden-man
Fujin
#40 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by retsu_himura
Tried unlimited today, suddenly lots of players decided to use solo instead of team
And some of the characters are still very much like T6, so it kinds of feel like a expensive version of t6 to me

How I wish it could be 2v2, but play till both characters get KO instead of one.

And I was playing team against a few solo players, they have longer health and heavy damage
But I feel their health and damage is not really twice as much, they can get KO pretty fast too.
Hope to see more upgrade before the console released.

I heard now that ghost will be happen if u play solo??

Till both character KO is good idea

Twice the health and damage would be broken, I guess it would be fair if it's either twice the health but same damage or twice the damage but same health.
But just how much difference is now? I guess maybe 50% more health and damage ?
Signature demotion risk