First off, I apologize if this annoys anyone here, but I am a newbie when it comes to Tekken 5. My brother in law used to play Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag, (or should I say, he would play, and I would get whipped like a government mule. Suffice it to say that he is very good, and I have just recently left Easy on TTT). Anyway, we moved to South Dakota a couple of years ago, and I just recently acquired my own copy of TTT, when got the Tekken bug to bite me again, so last night I purchased Tekken 4 and Tekken 5. Now, I had played Tekken 4, and the demo of Tekken 5 that came with Death by Degrees, but because I knew that my brother in law was a better Tekken player than me, I gave the demo to him. My question is, I was looking at the manual (yes, thats how bad I suck, I read the manual ) for Tekken 5, and I noticed that Azuka's last name is Kazama, and it mentions her father, but I was curious, is she related to Jin and Yun, or is Kazama a popular last name in the Tekken universe? Thanks for putting up with such a newbie question, and hope it doesn't get on too many people's nerves.
- Index News Archive Site Themes Premium Zaibatsu Premium Members Movie Archive Donate
- Games Tekken Tag 2 Tekken 6 Tekken 5:DR Tekken 5 Tekken 4 Tekken Tag Tekken 3 Tekken 2 Tekken Tekken Advance
- Forums Zaibatsu Community Tekken 7 Tekken Tag 2 Match Finder (USA) Match Finder (EURO) Match Finder (AUS/ASIA) PSN Player List XBL Player List
- Gallery Official NAMCO Art Galleries Wallpaper Galleries PlayStation3 Themes Tekken Fan Art
- Wiki Tekken 7 Tekken Tag 2 Tekken Tag 2 Prologue Tekken 6