Tekken 5 Newbie Question

Page Splits
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
DevilUnknown
Kyu
#1 “Quote” Edit Post
First off, I apologize if this annoys anyone here, but I am a newbie when it comes to Tekken 5. My brother in law used to play Tekken 3 and Tekken Tag, (or should I say, he would play, and I would get whipped like a government mule. Suffice it to say that he is very good, and I have just recently left Easy on TTT). Anyway, we moved to South Dakota a couple of years ago, and I just recently acquired my own copy of TTT, when got the Tekken bug to bite me again, so last night I purchased Tekken 4 and Tekken 5. Now, I had played Tekken 4, and the demo of Tekken 5 that came with Death by Degrees, but because I knew that my brother in law was a better Tekken player than me, I gave the demo to him. My question is, I was looking at the manual (yes, thats how bad I suck, I read the manual ) for Tekken 5, and I noticed that Azuka's last name is Kazama, and it mentions her father, but I was curious, is she related to Jin and Yun, or is Kazama a popular last name in the Tekken universe? Thanks for putting up with such a newbie question, and hope it doesn't get on too many people's nerves.
Mokujin Man
Master of Mimicry
PSN: KevlarX290
#2 “Quote” Edit Post
lol you didn't really need to include your backstory.

Anyway yes they are related, although we didn't offically find this out until Tekken 6. Asuka is Jin's cousin and Jun's niece.
Signature *~Got Wood?~*

My T6:BR custom pics!

[1|2|3|4|5|6] [1|2|3] [1|2|3] [1|2|3]
DevilUnknown
Kyu
#3 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, sorry bout that. Thanks for the answer regarding the question which was buried somewhere in there