Page Splits 1...<2526272829>...52
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
Inca
(=' 3 ')=
PSN: xxIncaxx
#521 “Quote” Edit Post
Here at final round if you want me to test anything let me know and ill try my best to test stuff. Ill check here every now and then.
Signature slaughtering you with love taps.
Undead_Nemesis
Dragon Lord
PSN: Manji_Nemesis
XBL: Not my cuppa.
#522 “Quote” Edit Post
What's NSS FCb(1),2 or FCb1,2 like now? If it isn't already known, could you check it out please Inca, cheers.
Signature www.youtube.com/manjinemesis

吉光 T4 - "Those who tread the path of evil shall face judgment eventually".
Inca
(=' 3 ')=
#523 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok ill test that out today.

Tested a bunch stuff yesterday when I get a chance ill post it.

On a side note yoshi/zaf has great synergy, found some decent shennanigans with them.

Yoshi/alisa doesnt have a lot of synergy aside from high dmg they get off juggles. Alisa ws2 ~5 juggles and uf4,4 ta! Do great dmg for the low risk they carry.
Edit: fixed typos.

Last edited by Inca on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 23:11

Inca
(=' 3 ')=
#524 “Quote” Edit Post
Ok nss fc b1,2 is the same.
Nss ch 2, flash still hits.

Uf3 db1 doesn't hit anymore. Only on fatties. =[

Using roo kick to get you opponent off the wall during a ta! Is godsend to get an extra hit on your opponent.

Nss f3+4 1 loop atill works miguel timing is alittle harder.

Nss d/f+2,d/f+2 into whatever juggles havr super tight timing to hit.

Overall this game is too fun.
Inca
(=' 3 ')=
#525 “Quote” Edit Post
ok here's my impressions of yoshi and the game overall from fr.

first off the game.

it's damn fun. it's not as spammy as t6. there are VERY few moves that you can spam without fear in tag than you can spam in t6. In t6 it's more of an in your face rush down game, not saying you can't play ttt2 this way but it's not as overpowering at times like t6 is. It's a very great change tbh. Spacing will be MUCH more important this time around, as well as health management.

ok on to yoshi.

they fixed him. plain and simple. He still has issues, ie lack of a d+1, lack of a fast mid that is 0/+1 on block. but he gained new tools that cover the holes those particular moves fill.

ok biggest changes first.

* 1,1 on hit being 0 is godly. I can't stress this enough. GODLY. we can actually pressure people and maintain the pressure.
* his backdash is actually good. no more feeling like we are stuck in mud while trying to space. More on this later.
* 3~4 not knocking away. it's simply an un-needed change, but it's down right beast. I noticed it realigns your juggled opponent if you catch them off axis. I'll have to test this more at a later date.
* full juggles off a flash. without jf timing of the ws+4. <3
* ss+4 being homing is great tack on the kin dash. makes this a nasty option vs those step happy opponents.
* BB poison - hitbox is the same, but it lingers a bit more than the t6 version.
* KIN reversal, even though the reversal is blockable depending on what move triggers the animation. It is still a great addition. it covers the hole a d+1 punch generally covers.
* b+2,2 amazing move, the hc window is not big, but it's not small. it appears to be slightly smaller than alisas b+2,4. still doable. took me a few rounds to get it down

now the bad.
* ff+4 it sux the frames onblock got nerfed. there's still uses for it, but you have to be cautious about it now.
* u/f+3 something was changed to the hitbox. not sure what. seems like it either doesn't launch as high or it launches and puts your opponent a tiny bit farther away form yoshi on hit. I gave up on testing my hypothesis after whiffing u/f+3 d/b+1 and u/f+3, f+1+2 a few times.

Overall he has great changes. with the addition of his backdash distance and frame changes to his moves. this opens up alot of options for him this time around. His solo juggle dmg is not amazing or anything, but it's not weak either, he does respectable solo dmg. but yoshi absolutely shines with his tag partners. I won't post the stuff I found since it's all team based stuff, but lets say team synergy in this game is VERY important.

can't wait till ceo in june now =(
JTchinoy
Galingan mo!
#526 “Quote” Edit Post
I'm not sure about you guys, but this game is a launchfest here in the Philippines.
With a lot of teams easily doing 50%+, poking is emphasized a lot less.
Signature http://www.tekkenlive.com/
amphreded
Iron Fist God
PSN: amphreded
#527 “Quote” Edit Post
Unlimited changes, taken from Japanese Tekken-net:

d+2,2
ガード側の硬直時間を減らしました
Something about frame on guard has been changed.

d+2,2,1
3発目の攻撃判定のタイミングを遅らせました。
Something about the delay of the third hit

d+2,2,d+1
攻撃がカウンターヒットした際の相手の挙動を変更しました
Property on counter has been changed

ff+3+4,1+2,3+4
1〜3発目の攻撃力を下げました
Attack damage of all three hits are reduced

ff+1+4,ff
攻撃力を上げました。
Attack damage up.

f,n,d,d/f+1
攻撃力を上げました。
Attack damage up.

Mostly nerfs I assume. Glad that nothing has changed with flash and b+2,2. ff+3+4,1+2,3+4 is probably for damage scaling with Alisa as partner.
On d+2,2,d+1 change, I fear that the second hit by itself won't launch on CH anymore.
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
PSN: ForMyNinjas
#528 “Quote” Edit Post
ff+1+4, ff... I dunno why they'd bother to add even more damage to this, since the move itself is practically useless.

More sword sweep damage is nice, and I'd be real happy if d2,2 was safe.
Signature ForMyNinjas = Stance masher; flash master.

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#529 “Quote” Edit Post
@ Junon

It's f,n,d,d/f+1 that gets damage upgrade (move which we usually lazily writes as cd+1), not sword sweep.
I was also confused about ff+1+4,ff damage upgrade as well, but it did make me think that perhaps I can use it as a tag assault move on wall. Partner WTA! Yoshi ff+1+4,ff Partner hit between the double suicide perhaps?
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
#530 “Quote” Edit Post
Whoops, my mistake. Nice to see a damage upgrade for CD1 since I've grown to love that move after seeing how Inca applies it. Plus it'll be nice to have more than just chip damage from db334, cd1 floats.

Have you noticed any changes for flash? From a previous video I found vs lei, it seems like he might have had a bit of a range buff, which would be a MAJOR improvement.

Using double suicide at the wall might be a good idea, but I'm wondering if using it as a TA filler will leave yoshi on screen? Hmm...

Someone once told me the definition of Hell: The last day you have on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become. -- Anonymous.
JTchinoy
Galingan mo!
#531 “Quote” Edit Post
Alisa b+3+4, 3+4 got nerfed too... meaning the entire combo is nerfed.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#532 “Quote” Edit Post
@ Junon
I haven't played Unlimited yet, I just got those information from Japanese Tekken-net. I don't know whether those are the only changes but I assume so. So if that's the case, flash range would be the same. I'll go to the arcade sometimes later this week and will test out the changes of d+2,2 series.

@ JTchinoy
Seems to be that way. It's an understandable nerf though, damage was huge. Alisa's own upgrade probably outweighs Yoshi-Ali combo damage downgrade in the long run.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#533 “Quote” Edit Post
Where's a Japanese translator when you need one?

(He's busy at work, obviously)

- d+2,2 safer on block
- d+2,2,1 hit confirm window is longer. (was it NC before?)
- d+2,2,1 on CH has different properties.
- Shark attack (from the 1st to the third hit) damage worsen.
- CD+1 and double suicide damage raise.
JTchinoy
Galingan mo!
#534 “Quote” Edit Post
it might've been ncc, definitely not NC
while very understandable, I'll still cry knowing I have no combo to compete with ridiculous A tier combos anymore.
amphreded
Iron Fist God
#535 “Quote” Edit Post
Thanks Josh! d+2,2 safer on block and d+2,2,1 hit confirm window longer are excellent news. d+2,2,1 was NCc only.
Excited to see what CH d+2,2,d+1 is going to be, hope it's another upgrade.
NoodleHead
will touch u gently
PSN: TastyPPJuice
#536 “Quote” Edit Post
Correction: d+2,2 is worse on block, lol. I missed the part where the frame's reduced "on guard side (guarding opponent)."
Junon_FD
Iron Fist God
#537 “Quote” Edit Post

Qeruberosu
6th Dan
PSN: Qeruberosu
#538 “Quote” Edit Post
How much was d+2,2 on block before this patch ?
Inca
(=' 3 ')=
#539 “Quote” Edit Post
it was -14 before..... soooo it's launch punishable now
Undead_Nemesis
Dragon Lord
PSN: Manji_Nemesis
XBL: Not my cuppa.
#540 “Quote” Edit Post
Lol ffs... If it seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
Signature www.youtube.com/manjinemesis

吉光 T4 - "Those who tread the path of evil shall face judgment eventually".