TTT2 Steve

Page Splits 1...<56789>...16
Share This Topic
Subscribe/Jump Subscribe This Topic
< >
jernie19
Kyu
#121 “Quote” Edit Post
^yes, it's near to impossible to pull it off, unless the opp rolls back. try f+2,1 after df+2 CH instead, better chance of picking them up.

btw, b+2, d+2,1, dck 1, ff+2 won't hint on small chars?

i noticed it's kinda hard to pull of b+2, ff+2 on small/med chars.
ronskyboi23
Destroyer
PSN: hey You!?!
XBL: wanna Try me gUv..
#122 “Quote” Edit Post
wuzzup.. f2+1 is new move right? my question is did namco remove the old f1+2?? the "HEART BREAK SHOT" move?? im just curious guys.. i'll wait for your response.. thanks guys..
Signature Oh yeah!!!
rOnSky<ACE>

~Mon5tar~
Destroyer
PSN: timabctim1989
#123 “Quote” Edit Post
jernie19 its the same pulling off ff+2 after b+2 on all chars ur time is probably just slightly slow thats why ur not hitting its should be easier u just have to be alot quicker now doing ff+2 because the hit box has reduced both of the things u listed should hit with ff+2 small or med u just need to be faster....
Signature Tim: =ToT= Currently located in hk... STC for life :p
Sydney's Greatest Rank Whore because i play every character and i miss lazy davs ass sooo MUCH!!!!
Nameless03
Legend
#124 “Quote” Edit Post
Since 21 is a high, high now, is it still possible to get 21~PAB anything on a side turned/back turned opponent, or can they simply duck the second hit after being hit by the first? Would really prefer for this to still be doable, if only because I have no idea what would be a good substitute otherwise (that is not 1212).
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#125 “Quote” Edit Post
What 2,1 is high now O.o? I didn't see that in any of the changes...

(OMG just checked inatekken, it IS h,h, now XD. Still +14G on hit though, so i'm thinking you still get the PAB u/f+2 on hit at side/back)
Nameless03
Legend
#126 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, I believe frame-wise it should be OK, but I'm more worried at the possibility that the second hit can get ducked after the first connects on side/back. I doubt it can, but frames (fake or real) seem to work pretty stupidly on a sideturned/backturned opponent.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#127 “Quote” Edit Post
Isn't 2,1 NC though in BR (Forgive me if i'm wrong)
Nameless03
Legend
#128 “Quote” Edit Post
Yeah, and I believe it still is now. Again, just wanted to check if anyone had any experience with 21 on sideturn/backturn that's any different from how it worked in BR.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#129 “Quote” Edit Post
It is interesting to note that it's actually +14G? not just +14G on inatekken, so MAYBE it's not guaranteed anymore T.T
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#130 “Quote” Edit Post
Sorry to double post... But I was thinking about using WS 2 as a substitute to d/f+2 for a CH mid attack, it's i15 and doing it iWS will cost 1 frame, right? So basically it should be the same as d/f+2 except harder to execute and it doesn't track... Am I right O.o?
jeizon
Kyu
#131 “Quote” Edit Post
Is d/f+2 CH , f+2,1, 100% works? Or I have to be faster to hit f+2,1???

In addition, 412 launches the player upside down? Could I still hit a combo with it?
Does anyone tried DCK 1 after 412?
Signature + = Owned!!!
Stoic Steve
Iron Fist God
#132 “Quote” Edit Post
d/f+2ch f+2,1 works on close ch but doesnt work on the further ones from the games I played. From my experience steve is still really good but you have to work hard for wins with roger my other character its like you work your arse off for mediocrity but steve is pretty good.
grayfoxx
Shihan
#133 “Quote” Edit Post
can't we do:
d/f+2ch, EXT dck+1 juggle?
Signature "momentum is a great ally"
Kensei
3rd Dan
#134 “Quote” Edit Post
Originally posted by grayfoxx
can't we do:
d/f+2ch, EXT dck+1 juggle?

the opponent can tech roll during the animation EXT dck 1.
Signature [Lei2] random beat down oh yeah...
i'll just keep hitting ya!
oops got your leg...
wanna tree hug??? ...???
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#135 “Quote” Edit Post
nvm edited, i was wrong =X
gaiabulbanix
Expert
#136 “Quote” Edit Post
I heard they have some buffs from TT2:U on Steve....

d/f+2 on hit/ch changed properties somehow? (I hope we can combo 100% off it now =3)
f+1+2,1 easier to hit confirm?
ws+2 dmg buff
pab d/f+1,2 dmg buff
pab d+2 dmg buff (easier combo on ch now, from original TT2, if i remmber)
pab u/f+2 seems to change properties on CH or something, maybe leads to more damage =X?

http://web.tekken-net.jp/tag2/campa...Xg9MTY%3D402333

that's the link, i tried to get what I could from google translate >.<!
Stoic Steve
Iron Fist God
#137 “Quote” Edit Post
well Ill play with it tommorrow d/f+2 on ch seemed to give more time to get in a ff+2 before tech roll. It was still hard to land a ff+2 off of it but Ive been doing f+2,1 and hoping it connects so not used to ff+2. Ill say the delay the comp on tech roll gives is like you whiff ff+2 they tech you are at no disadvantage by the time they tech roll. However again this was against cpu so maybe it could have tech rolled sooner but d/f+2 on ch deffinitely seems to disable them a bit longer to me. I did land ff+2 off of ch+2 a few times though so further investigation will be done.
Nameless03
Legend
#138 “Quote” Edit Post
CH df2 and CH PAB uf2 felt and looked exactly the same as their regular tag2 versions to me. The f21 combo on CH df2 doesn't really feel any easier or harder, as far as I can tell. Pretty sure things like CH df2, ff2 and CH df2, dck1 are still not possible.
Signature (+Loss)Mercury
Mr. Kaz
Iron Fist God
#139 “Quote” Edit Post
quite frankly i like steve better here than in br.FC df1 and b2 are pretty good...
Signature rpL:// Mizrachi
k-v!ncent
7th Dan
#140 “Quote” Edit Post
how bad exactly is b+1 on whiff now ???
Signature you've gotta risk it to get the biscuit